Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed to Death in Prison

Good! Another one gone. I have absolutely no sympathy in the world for pedophiles. A Shame that he lasted this long and got to breath the same air as me.

And this one is a special one, creating a "how to" guide and what not. I just hope the other prisoners didn't do it too quickly, as he needed to suffer. And even then, he will never have suffered the amount these children did.

---

Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed to Death in Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...ath-in-prison/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Elessar, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Someone needs to explain this to me

If a pedophile and his pitbull are walking down the road and come across two children and the pedophile attacks one and pitbull attacks the other, when caught the pedophile is put in jail and the pit bull is destroyed. what?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

We had several prison guards from Rikers Island in our Reserve Unit at Station Fort Totten.

Trustees (inmates) did the initial checking in. A pedofile got a red BF (Baby Fucker) on his record jacket.
    Life was miserable for the BF's. Even other criminals cannot stand them.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don’t think anyone will lose sleep over his passing.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Someone needs to explain this to me

If a pedophile and his pitbull are walking down the road and come across two children and the pedophile attacks one and pitbull attacks the other, when caught the pedophile is put in jail and the pit bull is destroyed. what?
    The assumption is that the pedo could possibly be rehabilitated. I’d put my money on the dog.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Thanks STTAB thanked this post