Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Proof of CNN's bias

And you wonder why there are so many lies and anonymous sources, and the dedication to crap & the ignoring of everything else. Nothing like having the leader of the media having a vendetta. This kinda proves Trump right with his fake news.

--

O’Keefe Strikes Again! Project Veritas Undercover CNN Video Exposes Jeff Zucker’s “Personal Vendetta” Against Trump

James O’Keefe strikes again!

Project Veritas on Monday released undercover video from INSIDE CNN.

James O’Keefe teased a crowd about the new #ExposeCNN Project Veritas release over the weekend at the Family Research Council conference in Washington DC.

On Monday afternoon, O’Keefe released Part One of his #ExposeCNN undercover video revealing CNN’s president Jeff Zucker’s “personal vendetta” against Trump.

Cary Poarch is a satellite uplink technician who blew the whistle on CNN and Jeff Zucker because he was sick of seeing the network pump out fake news propaganda.

“Let’s just stay focused on impeachment,” Jeff Zucker is heard saying on a call.

Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN is caught on undercover video saying, “Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump.”

“It’s not going to be positive for Trump. He [Zucker] hates him. He’s going to be negative,” he added.

Hiram Gonzalez, a floor director for CNN is on video saying, “Between you and I we created this monster and now we’re eating him full plate every single day. Media created the Trump monster.”

The CNN whistleblower is a man named Cary Poarch.

“I did’t see any other option…I decided to wear a hidden camera to expose the bias,” Poarch told O’Keefe.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...against-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Elessar, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

How long before you figure some Obama appointed federal judge rules that these videos can't be shown?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Finally. Project VERITAS exposes CNN.

Their Actual words were not made up, or rehearsed. LISTEN and it all comes out.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

5. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Not wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    How long before you figure some Obama appointed federal judge rules that these videos can't be shown?
    As some say, so well. "YOU CAN'T UNRING THAT BELL".

Any of Obama's judges who decides to rule the video's can't be shown. Violate their own OATH. Of course. Based on past evidence, such as the 9TH CIRCUS COURT of the past. Anything can happen.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Project Veritas had more viewers than CNN yesterday

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

DNN - Democrat News Network

All they did is prove Trump's repeated accusations of them being fake news. Pathetic station.

---

Part 2: CNN Leadership and Staffers Reveal True Sentiments; Network Picks Favorites Among Democratic Candidates on Eve of Debate

• CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez Says, ‘Joe Biden Has a Problem’ Because of his Son’s Foreign Business Dealings; “It Looks Bad. It Smells Bad.”
    • CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”
    • Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
    • CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”
    • Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”
    • CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.
    • CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.
    • CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”
    • Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”
    • Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’

(Washington, D.C.) On Monday, October 14, 2019 Project Veritas released Part 1 of a series of recordings provided by a brave CNN Insider who blew the whistle on rampant bias at the network. The story, with substantial social media attention and cable news coverage, to include a tweet from President Trump, provides video footage highlighting the personal vendetta of CNN President Jeff Zucker against POTUS, as well as evidence of bias across the network. CNN Insider Cary Poarch further detailed his concerns against the network on national television last night.

In Part 2 of our #ExposeCNN series, Poarch exposes candid opinions and unguarded comments from various employees and executives including CNN President Jeff Zucker, CNN Vice President and Political Director David Chalian, and CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra.

Cary Poarch, who wants CNN to “get back to the facts and get back to reporting news,” used a hidden camera to record conversations over several months.

Poarch was able to participate in the daily 9AM meetings where CNN President Jeff Zucker talked to the staff and gave them their daily guidance.

One day the 9AM meeting included an exchange between CNN President Jeff Zucker and CNN Vice President and Political Director David Chalian about the viability of Democratic candidate Andrew Yang:

Jeff Zucker, CNN President:“David, are we taking Andrew Yang seriously enough?”

David Chalian, Vice President and CNN Political Director:“Yeah, I mean, I think we – I don’t know why we wouldn’t take him – you know, most of these candidates seriously. We should definitely be looking at why Andrew Yang is resonating…Do I think he’s a likely nominee? No, I don’t.”

In another 9AM meeting, Zucker pushed for the use of some on-air reporting time designed more for ratings than for reporting news when he noted that CNN should do a segment on Democratic candidate Kamala Harris’ call for President Trump’s Twitter account to be suspended:

Jeff Zucker, CNN President: “It’s not going to happen, but I think it’s a good segment in the show… Not going to happen, but it’s a good talking – it’s a good segment.”

In a discussion about why Democratic candidate Joe Biden’s campaign rally isn’t broadcast in its entirety, a CNN employee indicated that decisions seem to be based on ratings:

Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “They probably think it’s boring… people would change, people would change the channel.”

Rest - https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...eve-of-debate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock