Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Police chief: misgendering others is a form of abuse

This isn't the USA but how long before folks push for this bullshit here?

---

On 'International Pronouns Day,' British police chief warns people against misgendering others: 'A form of abuse'

A British police chief filmed a social media video stressing the importance of recognizing "International Pronouns Day," which apparently was Tuesday.

In the video, Deputy Chief Constable Julie Cooke explains the dangers of how misgendering someone is a "form of abuse."

In the video, Cooke says, "Today is International Pronouns Day, which is a day particularly important to people who identify as transgender, or gender non-conforming."

"Being misgendered can have a huge impact on somebody and their personal well-being," she warns. "It also can be used as a form of abuse for somebody, and that just isn't right."

"Today," Cooke concludes, "is about raising awareness, getting people to have conversations, and understanding why it is so important to understand the pronouns that somebody wishes to be used for them. Have a good day."

Rest - https://www.theblaze.com/news/on-int...-form-of-abuse
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He might have a point in a way, but does he try to single out youngsters who are being
    influenced and brainwashed by this unnatural indoctrination?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So forcing drugs into small children because you believe they are the wrong gender is okay, but misgendering them is abuse?

This world needs a pandemic , thin out the herd and maybe let the human race try to reset. That may mean my family perishes in said pandemic , but I'm not sure that's worse than living in the world that is coming if things don't change.