My friend wanted to stop there on the way home, he needed to pickup a loaf of french bread for dinner. I figured what the hell, maybe I'll see a little something I like in there and went in with him.

Oh, right off the bat, still hot and fresh bagels!! So I grabbed 6 of them to bring home. I love a out of the oven fresh NY bagel!!

I couldn't help but notice, on the shelf just underneath where the bagels were. Beautiful looking muffins, also fresh! And whaddya know, they even had some chocolate chip! So of course I had to grab 3 of them.

Now, I know that my Dad absolutely loves himself the French Crullers, so I grabbed him 2 of them. Now my Dad lives around Port Charlotte in Florida. So I'll have to be eating them myself.

No question of course that I grabbed myself a fresh coffee while in there.

As a family desert, I saw that they had some sweet looking NY cheesecake. So instead of being a typical New Yorker, I bought the Blueberry Crumb Cake instead. All just for me too!!

And last, but certainly not least, is I know that my son loves the Apple Turnovers. So I grabbed 2 of them as well. Now he ain't never doing any damn chores, so those fattening little yummies are all mine!

Just in case anyone thinks I'm fibbing, here is me and my lost treasure, found, at my desk!!