Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default OMG ... Trump Jr. on The View

FIREWORKS!

Had to turn off .... I swear those women are the vilest on TV.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...total-shitshow
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-07-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    FIREWORKS!

Had to turn off .... I swear those women are the vilest on TV.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald...total-shitshow

I don't know why Republicans insist on getting on liberals shows . You have to know those people are going to be nasty to you.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I didn't watch anything of it, but read that they were all over him because of his tweet mentioning Ciaramella. And again, he revealed NOTHING that wasn't already all over the public domain. But they made a big deal of it like the liars they are on that show.

And yes, I hate Joy Behar.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I guess Tulsi Gabbard was on yesterday and went head to head with Behar. I might have to watch that one as well.

Watched it ... Gabbard is awesome.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tulsi-...ling-me-stupid
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-07-2019 at 12:59 PM.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy, Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I don't know why Republicans insist on getting on liberals shows . You have to know those people are going to be nasty to you.

Don Jr. Said it's time to start punching back at leftist bullying. I guess he feels it is a good starting point on The View to promote his book
    Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us

10. Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I guess Tulsi Gabbard was on yesterday and went head to head with Behar. I might have to watch that one as well.
    Yeah, guess they never thought she would visit them. And after Hillary accused her of somehow being involved with Russia a few weeks back - nitwit Behar referred to her as a "useful idiot".
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'd have a lot more respect for Tulsi if she had came out and said that they are doing the same thing to Trump that they are dong with her. Instead , she never mentions him at all. Even though it's obvious that that is exactly the case. She said it all in her last line "They can't debate me on the policies, so they attempt to smear me"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This wasn't even long ago part of the news. How the hell can she even attempt to deny it? Did she really convince herself that she didn't do so? Not really a big deal to me, but her lying is worse. And she said back then it was for Halloween, and now states the same. Ok, cool. But then why lie about it?? On national TV no less? And denies it more and claims it's not blackface. She can't even control her own lies. She went as an African woman, but no blackface. What an idiot.

She used makeup to darken her face to go as a black woman. Her own words.

--

Trump Jr Torches Behar: ‘You’ve Worn Blackface,’ Behar Denies. Here’s The Photo

Donald Trump Jr. blasted a far-left co-host of ABC’s “The View” during an interview on Thursday, hitting back at comments that she made by reminding her that she is not perfect, saying, “Joy, you’ve worn blackface.”

“We’ve all done things that we regret,” Trump Jr. said. “I mean, if we’re talking about bringing the discourse down. Joy, you’ve worn blackface.”

“No I haven’t!” Behar shouted back. “I did not go in blackface, please!”

WATCH:

However, it appears as though that Behar’s claim is false, according to a report earlier this year from entertainment journalist Jon Levine.

Levine, who now works at The New York Post, reported at The Wrap:

“The View” co-host Joy Behar attended a Halloween party dressed as a “beautiful African woman” during the 1970s, which included darkening her face with makeup, the host said in a 2016 episode of the daytime talk show.
    “That is me. I was 29. It was a Halloween party, I went as a beautiful African woman. That’s my hair,” Behar said. “I had makeup that was a little bit darker than my skin, but that’s my actual hair, though.”

Then co-host Raven-Symoné, who is African-American, responded, “You mean blackface.”

“Joy, are you my auntie, Joy?” Symoné continued. “She looks black.”

“The View” even posted a photograph of Behar’s costume.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...-woman-costume

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Still a Never Trumper ...and a "smooth" talking Liberal...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And another!

Her misery was noted and corrected. How DARE Gabbard go anywhere near Fox news! They are just like the news in North Korea!

And they are the "enemy". The hatred forbids doing so. That's how some folks are out there with the hatred. Why can't she do so, even if she disagrees with most things? Potentially find voters or some form of support, especially if looking for folks undecided or in the center. But to continue playing that game that NO ONE should go near Fox, is only harming themselves. Who cares that she went on Carlson's show?

Fox news is no more propaganda than MSNBC, CNN or NBC or CBS is. In fact, I dare say they are better, hence the ratings ALWAYS reflect that. They have opposing views as a standard. They have liberal pundits on the show. They simply cover more of BOTH sides than any other station out there. And NO, I do NOT watch them. I don't watch any news channels.

Then the bomb, and she points out the Fox crap she's been on, then mcnbc, cnn.... and points out that it reflects in how she would serving every person in this country! All Behar had left was "WWWWWAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaHHHHhhhhhh - they lie all the time"..... now I still may have found respect in that had she been fair about ALL stations. But hell, CNN makes a complete standard out of lying & anonymous crap sources... but NOOOOooooo never a peep.

--

Joy Behar Gets Schooled by 2020 Dem After 'View' Host Calls Fox 'State' Run 'Propaganda'

The View co-host Joy Behar defends Democrats to the bitter end, except it seems, if that Democrat believes Republicans should be treated with respect. Behar attacked Rep. Tulsi Gabbard when she came on the show Wednesday for daring to appear on “state TV” Fox News, but Gabbard pushed back against Behar’s nasty attacks.

After their 2020 Democrat guest sat at the table, Behar immediately lashed out with a laundry list of accusations:

“Franklin Graham finds you refreshing. He doesn’t find me refreshing. Richard Spencer, the white nationalist leader says he can vote for you. You were on "Tucker Carlson" at least ten times,” Behar sneered.

Gabbard argued she came to the show to defend herself against the host's false "innuendos." Still, Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, continued to run defense for Hillary Clinton, for labeling Gabbard a Russian asset.

“Are you surprised though that when people see bots and things and all the things that we have sort of been seeing heading your way, that people have these questions? Because she's not the only one. Hillary -- I don't think is the only one,” Whoopi declared.

Behar also doubled down:

“I want to straighten a couple of things out. I have never said, and I don’t think Hillary Clinton thinks you're a witting asset. You might be an unwitting asset. Not that that means you're stupid, but people can be used,” she claimed. Gabbard shot back, “That's exactly what it means though."

Behar kept badgering, this time, going after Gabbard for appearing on Fox News:

You're on state TV all the time. Why do you go on -- Fox TV. The Fox channel? It's a propaganda--propaganda network, 16 times with Tucker Carlson. I never see you with Chris Wallace or that other guy. What's his name? Bret Baier? They are definitely middle of the road. Why do you go on with Tucker who is a liar and a propagandist?
    Gabbard slammed the notion that she worked for Russia as “offensive” and “outrageous,” before calling out Behar for dismissing Fox News’ audience:

I go on Tucker Carlson, go on Bret Baier, I go on Sean Hannity, go on MSNBC, go on CNN. I am here to speak to every single American in this country about the unifying leadership that I want to bring as president, not just speak to those who agree with me. But to speak who those who may disagree with me, recognizing that I'm asking for the opportunity to serve every single person in this country.
    Behar continued complaining, “they lie all the time!”

Meghan McCain praised Gabbard for going on Fox, saying she is different from other Democrats because “she doesn’t treat us like we're garbage." Behar tried to backtrack, saying she was just talking about the “liar” hosts Carlson and Hannity.

Gabbard pointed out she appeared on Fox to talk to their audiences, while Abby Huntsman admitted, “They have some of the largest audiences on television today.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...alls-fox-state

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Don Jr. Said it's time to start punching back at leftist bullying. I guess he feels it is a good starting point on The View to promote his book
    Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us

What better place to start than the pit of VIPERS? Just sayin
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

17. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    What better place to start than the pit of VIPERS? Just sayin
    You can only go up from there
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I don't understand how people like Behar and Goldberg have an audience. And yeah, I know WHO they are. I just can't figure out WHY.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

20. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't understand how people like Behar and Goldberg have an audience. And yeah, I know WHO they are. I just can't figure out WHY.
    Me either.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Day time network TV is for the bottom 10% of our population. Ricki Lake, Montel Williams, Maury, Jerry Springer. I remember these 90s trash shows and now we have a new crop that are no different.