Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Antonio Brown Unleashed: ‘F*ck the NFL…Treat Black People the Worse!’

Former all pro WR from the Steelers of course, turned to the dark side and appears to now be simply a scumbag.

Turns out over the years he has ripped a lot of people off that he owes money, like landlords and jewelers. Been involved in scandals with women, obviously. And after the accusations, he thought it a good idea to then threaten the woman to an extent - online for all to see. He was then released by the Patriots and hasn't played since.

So the things he has done is asinine. That already turned me against him. Things he has said and people he has turned on, folks who only had love for him.

But now this, again, for the 2nd time in like a month. Bringing in race bullshit and no one to properly point fingers at. His teammates and former coaches were a majority black. From the day he started making a few good catches, he was idolized by many and treated so much better than others by the organization. He ended up being paid the highest salary for a WR in the entire NFL at the time. All told, the big bad racist cheap and everything against Antonio Brown - has netted him $83,311,702. And that does NOT count the endless amount of endorsement contracts he used to have!!

---

Antonio Brown Unleashed: ‘F*ck the NFL…Treat Black People the Worse!’

If you thought that Antonio Brown and the NFL were mending fences and on their way back to establishing normal relations, think again.

Brown began by lamenting the fact that he had conformed to the “system,” and proceeded to blast the league for treating black people unfairly.

Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood Fuck the @nfl I’ll never play in that shit treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go fuck your self

— AB (@AB84) November 7, 2019
    As of the time of this writing, the tweet has been posted for an hour and not followed up by another.

According to the New York Post:

Brown’s tirade against the league, came just hours after ESPN reported he had an interview with the NFL set for Wednesday and was eager to clear his name.

The NFL has been investigating accusations of sexual misconduct by the 31-year-old receiver, who has been cut by the Raiders and Patriots this year, for two months.
    One might assume that based on Brown’s Thursday post, that meeting didn’t go the way the former Patriot had hoped.

In a separate Instagram post, Brown doubled-down on being done with the league and bid a colorful farewell to fantasy football owners.

“F–k @nfl I’m going down another path no more making money off my blood and sweat!” Brown wrote. “No more control of my name and body clear my name I am done with it ! So you fantasy f–ks can let it go.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...ple-the-worse/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Remember when sports stars at least tried to appear classy?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Remember when sports stars at least tried to appear classy?
    Unfortunately that is not the only group where good manners and civility now appear to be behaviors of an old, gone era.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Former all pro WR from the Steelers of course, turned to the dark side and appears to now be simply a scumbag.

Turns out over the years he has ripped a lot of people off that he owes money, like landlords and jewelers. Been involved in scandals with women, obviously. And after the accusations, he thought it a good idea to then threaten the woman to an extent - online for all to see. He was then released by the Patriots and hasn't played since.

So the things he has done is asinine. That already turned me against him. Things he has said and people he has turned on, folks who only had love for him.

But now this, again, for the 2nd time in like a month. Bringing in race bullshit and no one to properly point fingers at. His teammates and former coaches were a majority black. From the day he started making a few good catches, he was idolized by many and treated so much better than others by the organization. He ended up being paid the highest salary for a WR in the entire NFL at the time. All told, the big bad racist cheap and everything against Antonio Brown - has netted him $83,311,702. And that does NOT count the endless amount of endorsement contracts he used to have!!

---

Antonio Brown Unleashed: ‘F*ck the NFL…Treat Black People the Worse!’

If you thought that Antonio Brown and the NFL were mending fences and on their way back to establishing normal relations, think again.

Brown began by lamenting the fact that he had conformed to the “system,” and proceeded to blast the league for treating black people unfairly.

As of the time of this writing, the tweet has been posted for an hour and not followed up by another.

According to the New York Post:

One might assume that based on Brown’s Thursday post, that meeting didn’t go the way the former Patriot had hoped.

In a separate Instagram post, Brown doubled-down on being done with the league and bid a colorful farewell to fantasy football owners.

“F–k @nfl I’m going down another path no more making money off my blood and sweat!” Brown wrote. “No more control of my name and body clear my name I am done with it ! So you fantasy f–ks can let it go.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...ple-the-worse/
    Kind of off the rails incoherent to me. He had it made and blew it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Does he have TBI?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

9. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He had it made in the NFL, but turned out to be a STREET PUNK that could not act civilized:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Brown
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!