I wonder why the awful scowl on her face 24x7?

I DO NOT agree with simply taking pictures of her and making fun of her. I don't have an issue with making fun due to her stances and what she says, fair game. But folks on the autism spectrum often will walk or run differently than others, and make facial features differently. So I honestly don't know if she's truly angry all the time over this issue, or if the latter. Either way, it doesn't do her any favors, IMO.

--

How Dare You! Photos of Greta Thunberg Used to Shame Office Workers

Office workers who use plastic utensils are being shamed by colleagues who use pictures of climate activist Greta Thunberg to push them into changing their “unapproved” behavior.

Pictures of the Swedish 16-year-old activist looking somewhat less than happy have been spotted in workplaces in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, catalogued by Haaretz journalist Allison Kaplan Sommer.

In one case, a black-and-white photo of the Swedish teenager hangs above a supply of plastic spoons – hinting workers should use the metal ones instead.

Another photo shows a much smaller Greta cut-out placed in a box of plastic spoons at the offices of Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

Her face is also seen in front of a stack of plastic cups in another office, emblazoned with the words: ‘Are you sure?’.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...ffice-workers/