Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default What's up with Popeyes and this damn sandwich?

Folks are going insane over this chicken sandwich, whether they eat it or not! It's been causing problems all over this place this year. Don't know for sure why I fully understand why folks would get so intense or violent over eating a sandwich?

--

POPEYE’S CHAOS: ANGRY AMERICANS FIGHT OVER COVETED CHICKEN SANDWICH

People are yelling, throwing objects at each other and dying over a piece of breaded chicken served in a bun

This week, fried chicken hotspot Popeye’s brought back their notorious chicken sandwich, a popular menu item which sold out months ago following a poorly executed rollout which underestimated its demand.

The sandwich seems to be in plentiful supply this time around, but for some reason Americans are still losing their minds over it.

Earlier this week, a man died after he tried to cut in line at a Popeye’s in Baltimore.

“We have been able to determine that preliminarily that this is related to the release of the sandwich here at this restaurant,” a police spokesperson said.

Now videos are surfacing from various restaurants depicting Americans getting angry and starting fights over a trivial piece of breaded chicken served in a bun.

Yet another video surfaced Friday, the day after this report was originally published, showing an elderly woman being “body slammed” in the parking lot by an employee of a Popeye’s in Columbia, Tennessee.

Rest - https://www.infowars.com/popeyes-cha...cken-sandwich/

Chaos at Popeyes as workers fight over claims staff are bootlegging chicken sandwiches out the back door - and video shows restaurant server chase a female customer outside and BODY SLAM her in the parking lot

• Disturbing footage emerged of workers fighting at Popeyes amid accusations that staff were selling the outlet's famous chicken sandwiches out the door
    • Meanwhile an elderly female customer was hospitalized after she was body slammed to the ground at a Popeyes car park in Tennessee
    • The altercations are the latest in a series of disturbing incidents to have occurred at Popeyes restaurant chain in different locations
    • Earlier, a cashier and customer were filmed throwing trays at each other at a Popeyes restaurant in San Antonio
    • The worker throws a tray at the woman, who then lunges at her over the counter
    • A man in the veteran's hat grabs the customer and pulls her away from the till
    • In another outlet, a man is seen throwing a whole bucket of tea at a worker as he is forced to wait for one of their famed chicken sandwich
    • Kevin Tyrell was murdered at a Popeyes outlet in Maryland after after he cut the line to get one of the popular chicken sandwiches

Disturbing footage emerged of workers fighting at Popeyes amid accusations that staff were selling the outlet's famous chicken sandwiches out the back door.

Meanwhile an elderly female customer was hospitalized after she was body slammed in the parking lot at a Popeyes in Tennessee.

The altercations are the latest in a series of disturbing incidents, including a fatal stabbing, to have occurred at Popeyes restaurants amid the return of its popular chicken sandwich, which has sparked chaos nationwide.

In the first video, staff are seen fighting behind the counter at an unidentified outlet after a worker was caught selling chicken sandwiches on the side.

One female worker can be heard saying: 'You f*****g hit me b***h, I got hit.' One male worker is seen with his arm over another female worker and it's unclear if he has her in a headlock or if he is trying to assist her.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ches-side.html

Shocking moment racist Popeyes customer is beaten up and has beloved chicken sandwich stolen after sick N-word tirade

A RACIST man was beaten up and had his beloved chicken sandwich stolen after going on a sick N-word tirade inside a Popeyes fast-food restaurant.

The incident took place in Silver Spring, Maryland - with video footage showing the man standing at a counter before launching into a foul-mouthed rant at a young man.

The younger man – who was hispanic, according to an onlooker – stared down the screaming customer.

In the footage, the seemingly middle-aged white man can be heard shouting, "f"*** you man, f*** off, you piece of s***," before saying: "F***ing n*****-a** m*********er, f***ing get out of my way!"

The racist then grabbed his bag of food and headed through the crowd and out of the restaurant, shouting, "Get the f*** outta my way."

Footage posted on social media then cuts to outside the fast-food restaurant, where the screaming man is sitting on the concrete floor as another man stands over him holding the back of his sweater.

SHOCKING RANT

The man holding him down can be heard saying, "Who you callin' a n*****?... Do you know where the f*** you at n*****? You in my hood."

In another clip, the racist man can be seen being forced to apologize.

The man standing over him demands, "Say sorry right now!", before the white man says, "I'm sorry!"

Hundreds of commentators blasted the racist man for his remarks.

Rest - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/103024...taurant-fight/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I was working for 6 hours yesterday before I got a break. Went to Popeye's and the sandwich was good. Not as good as I make, but I was seriously starving.

I wouldn't kill for it.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And here we sit, trying to solve the Nation's political crisis while people we would hope to influence into using their minds to vote are buying black market chicken sandwiches, fighting over them, and some dumb SOB is using the N word in Silver Springs, MD, a predominantly black suburb of DC.

Seriously. I'd lie to meet and discuss with one of these individuals just WTF is rolling around inside their empty gourd that would make a fast food chicken sandwich worth fighting over. The whole idea is just Outer Limits to me.

I DO like this thread though. It makes me feel good about myself
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I was working for 6 hours yesterday before I got a break. Went to Popeye's and the sandwich was good. Not as good as I make, but I was seriously starving.

I wouldn't kill for it.
    I can't imagine that for ANY sandwich. I remember similar craziness for McDonald's McRib sandwich. And it was rare, and was not at all stores. I finally got lucky and they brought it to my neighborhood after years of trying to get it. I thought it was sub-par, not even worth what I paid.

I think these places build them up, and then the suckers think it's some magical food in the waiting.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I can't imagine that for ANY sandwich. I remember similar craziness for McDonald's McRib sandwich. And it was rare, and was not at all stores. I finally got lucky and they brought it to my neighborhood after years of trying to get it. I thought it was sub-par, not even worth what I paid.

I think these places build them up, and then the suckers think it's some magical food in the waiting.
    Only thing magical I remember about the McRib is calling it food. I rarely won't finish something if I paid for it but that was a one-bite deal for sure.

Fight over some pre-fab food though? I don't think I've ever been anywhere where they do that, discounting deployments. "Gimme yer Big Mac or I'll fill ya full of lead!"
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Only thing magical I remember about the McRib is calling it food. I rarely won't finish something if I paid for it but that was a one-bite deal for sure.

Fight over some pre-fab food though? I don't think I've ever been anywhere where they do that, discounting deployments. "Gimme yer Big Mac or I'll fill ya full of lead!"
    McRib looked gross, like McNuggets.

I drove right up to Popeye’s and ordered. No wait. People here are sort of normal.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    McRib looked gross, like McNuggets.

I drove right up to Popeye’s and ordered. No wait. People here are sort of normal.
    LOL. They're mostly Mexican-American and white too. I can't tell you how many internet videos I've seen where some hoochie momma was going off the rails in some fast food joint. I mean jumping on the counters and throwing the registers around and just generally tearing everything up in sight over some damned chicken.

There is that part of the black culture that thinks acting like that is okay because they are entitled to do it. Because someone once owned some slaves

I see the article tip toes around that. Imagine if white people acted like that at the IHOP. Every other word would be "white".

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post