Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Amy Klobuchar: ‘No Reason’ Hunter Biden Should Testify

No reason huh? GTFOOH!! THIS is exactly where it all started. And the left sees no need. No need for the whistleblower, no need for Hunter, next will be no need for Joe... They just want to be able to toss in all kinds of crap... hide all names and all attempts to look into these folks, and no questions towards them either. A one sided with hunt til date.

--

Amy Klobuchar: ‘No Reason’ Hunter Biden Should Testify

On Sunday’s broadcast of CNN’s “State of the Union,” 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Amy Klobuchar (MN) argued there was no reason for Hunter Biden, son of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, to testify in the upcoming public hearings of the House’s impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

Klobuchar said, “I see no reason why you would have Hunter Biden testify when from what all of the report we’ve seen is this is not a valid investigation. Something with the president was messing around to try to get information against a political opponent.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...hould-testify/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

These are two different investigations Jim and you know it, but for some reason you want to melt them together. Hunter Biden has no information on his Ukraine scandal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    These are two different investigations Jim and you know it, but for some reason you want to melt them together. Hunter Biden has no information on his Ukraine scandal.
    What was it and who was Trump trying to have investigated for potential wrongdoing in Ukraine? Since it's the same call, I think it's relevant. ALL of them are relevant through the years.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    What was it and who was Trump trying to have investigated for potential wrongdoing in Ukraine? Since it's the same call, I think it's relevant. ALL of them are relevant through the years.
    I could be wrong, but republicans can bring Hunter in during senate trial. I'll say it again, Hunter has no information on Trump's scandal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I could be wrong, but republicans can bring Hunter in during senate trial. I'll say it again, Hunter has no information on Trump's scandal.
    One, you are projecting unless you have spoken to Biden. Two, if Hunter's scandal did not exist there would be no reason for Trump to ask about it. I see a Biden scandal because that is abuse of power and position.

Now I can say that if Trump's motive to his query is to dig up political dirt on Biden that he is no different than any other politician in the World and it's not illegal. If Trump is inquiring into possible wrongdoing on an international scale by a US Government official as President of the Untied States he has every reason and in fact responsibility to do so. Either way, no scandal. Just more Democrat, "Get Trump by Hook or CROOK" partisan gamesmanship.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    One, you are projecting unless you have spoken to Biden. Two, if Hunter's scandal did not exist there would be no reason for Trump to ask about it. I see a Biden scandal because that is abuse of power and position.

Now I can say that if Trump's motive to his query is to dig up political dirt on Biden that he is no different than any other politician in the World and it's not illegal. If Trump is inquiring into possible wrongdoing on an international scale by a US Government official as President of the Untied States he has every reason and in fact responsibility to do so. Either way, no scandal. Just more Democrat, "Get Trump by Hook or CROOK" partisan gamesmanship.
    We should also call on Santa Claus to testify. No? You are projecting. And... soliciting for foreign election interference is a felony. I thought you were a man of the law?
    Last edited by pete311; 11-10-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

We should also call on Santa Claus to testify. No? You are projecting. And... soliciting for foreign election interference is a felony. I thought you were a man of the law?
    No, we shouldn't call anyone to testify because in the "shoulda', woulda', coulda'" department there should NOT be even an inquiry into something that is routine.

I don't see any soliciting. The President of the United States requesting information from a foreign power on possible misconduct by a then-US official looks pretty damned legal. Because it is.

Projecting is Dems presuming to know why Trump asked and what he is going to do with the info.

Please refer to your own complaint about personal comments. Especially since your attempt backfired. You're just making me look good . The only thing illegal I see happening is gross abuse of authority by partisans desperate to hang so much as a traffic ticket on the President. The left really needs to move on.
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-10-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

And, you know this because .....?

Do you know how many people were called in to testify in Russia hoax that knew and did nothing remotely connected to stupid dossier that DNC operatives cooked up.

It doesn't matter if he has info ... he was target of Ukraine investigation into political kickbacks.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I actually agree with you and Klobuchar. There is no reason for Hunter to testify in this impeachment witch hunt, because there is no reason to have the impeachment to begin with.

However , since they ARE having the witch hunt, don't you think maybe they should drill down and discover whether or not Trump had a valid national security related reason to ask for such an investigation to begin with. I mean just like when Biden threatened to withhold funding if they didn't fire that prosecutor, if there was a valid reason for doing so, then there's no problem, but if he just did it to keep his son out of legal trouble that's a problem.

Or do you just not care? That's rhetorical - everyone on this board knows you don't give a shit about the truth.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Are you really of the opinion that someone running for office can't be investigated by anyone because well that could be considered an abuse of power to interfere in an election? LOL we already know you don't believe that because you have been all in on Trump being investigated damn near since he announced he was running.

If you TRULY believed what you just wrote to Gunny you would be screaming that the 4 Senators who wrote to the President of Ukraine demanding that he cooperate with the investigation into then candidate Trump all belong in jail, but you aren't. Odd that.

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post