There goes that hypocrisy word again, which seems to come up consistently when discussing democrats.

The people will complain and support things from both sides. And in something like this, fairness will be demanded, which is something I've been yelling about. It appears they want to see where the whole thing emanated from. Folks will want to know why Biden could do what he did, but a different standard to Trump. No matter our arguments and reasons, they will want to investigate everything. Or at least make an attempt for every last thing while America is watching.

Maybe they will and maybe they won't be able to, that is getting Joe Biden and Hunter Biden to come in and testify. And if not, and public, I think it harms them.

--

Sen. Paul: Americans See Through Inquiry Hypocrisy

Americans are seeing through the double standard and hypocrisy of seeking to impeach President Donald Trump for attempting to do something former Vice President Joe Biden has actually done, according to Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.

"My impression so far is I think the American people want fairness, and I do not think they are going to judge fairness when they are accusing President Trump of the same thing Joe Biden did, threatening the aid of some kind corruption is not investigated," Paul said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

"It seems like everybody, both parties, have been threatening aid if some kind of investigation either doesn't happen or is ended. And so I think really what is going to happen is people are going to say they are impeaching President Trump for exactly the same thing that Joe Biden did.

"He threatened the aid if they didn't fire someone. And supposedly, the president did, if they didn't investigate someone. So, it sounds exactly like what Joe Biden did and if they weren't going to impeach Joe Biden, they would look like, you know, hypocrites in a way for only going after President Trump, and having not a word to say about what Joe Biden did."

Host Chuck Todd pressed Paul on whether Democrats are justified in attempting to nip the acceptance of this activity on either side, but Paul, a fiscal conservative, said withholding aid is justified merely because we do not have the money to give it away to any other country, for any reason.

"I wouldn't give them the aid because we don't have the money," Paul said. "We have to actually borrow the money from China to send it to Ukraine, so I'm against the aid and I think it's a mistake to do the aid, so I wouldn't have played any of these games. But I think the American people think it's unfair to treat Trump under one standard and Joe Biden under a different standard."

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/qu.../10/id/940962/

Rep. Hurd Wants Hunter Biden to Testify in Inquiry

Rep. Will Hurd, R-Texas, on Sunday said he would "love to hear" from Hunter Biden during the impeachment inquiry, even as he derided the process as "a partisan exercise."

In an interview on "Fox News Sunday," Hurd, a former CIA agent, also rejected the call from President Donald Trump and other Republicans to unmask the whistleblower whose concerns about a July 25 call between Trump and Ukraine's president sparked the impeachment inquiry.

"I think we should be protecting the identity of the whistleblower," he said, but added House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., should "answer questions about his engagement with the whistelblower before the allegations were transmitted to Congress."

"I would love to hear from Hunter Biden," Hurd declared, chiding the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, despite "no experience," for getting a seat on the board of a Ukraine gas company.

"We know corruption in Ukraine is an issue," he said, adding: "Hearing from people who can provide insights to that . . . would be valuable."

But Hurd said the inquiry itself has been "a partisan exercise from the very beginning."

"Talk about impeachment has been immature," he said.

"What I want to see is there an ability to establish criminal intent," he added.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/wil.../10/id/940963/

Rep. Thornberry: Trump Actions 'Inappropriate,' Not Impeachable

Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, said Sunday it was "inappropriate" — but not impeachable — for President Donald Trump to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political rival.

In an interview on ABC's "This Week," Thornberry blasted the process Democrats have used both heading up to and now during the impeachment inquiry.

"It was inappropriate for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political activity," he said. "I believe it was inappropriate, I don't believe it was impeachable."

But, Thornberry insisted, "the integrity of the process is more important that one particular case."

"Shortly after President Trump was inaugurated, there were people calling for his impeachment," he said, adding that "two and a half years of investigation gets swept aside and now Democrats put all of their eggs in this one basket."

"They had made it one-sided from the beginning," he charged. "Whatever happens now there will be a taint to this one-sided, partisan approach to impeachment that is different than what has been done before."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mac.../10/id/940967/