Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Has Big Plans For Hero Dog!

Would be nice to see another dog get honored. And he took out a monster, literally, or helped in the death, and should be rewarded appropriately. He was in fact injured.

--

Trump Has Big Plans For Dog That Helped Track ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, Report Says

President Donald Trump reportedly wants to honor Conan the dog for his efforts in tracking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi last month in northern Syria during a raid by the U.S. military that resulted in al-Baghdadi’s death.

“Trump is intrigued by the historic possibility of presenting the Belgian Malinois with the revered medal, and is known for setting precedents, like his decision to appear at the Veterans Day Parade in Manhattan Monday, or his summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,” The New York Post reported.

“Department of Defense rules currently forbid military working dogs from receiving the Purple Heart. The regulation was put in place after a dog named Chips was given one in 1943 for heroic action in World War II,” The Post continued. “In the days since, multiple human veterans and Purple Heart recipients have come forward to insist that President Trump reverse the DoD rules, saying dogs like Conan are as important as any human soldier.”

“It is the president’s desire to honor the dog. They are working out the details,” a source close to the White House told The Post’s Jon Levine. “The dog is working, probably involved in missions and everyone wants to keep the dog safe. When there is an opportunity, we can honor him and his handlers and the president is most certainly interested in doing that.”

Following the military raid late last month, Trump tweeted a photograph of the dog, writing, “We have declassified a picture of the wonderful dog (name not declassified) that did such a GREAT JOB in capturing and killing the Leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!”

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...di-report-says
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The dog sure would not have any notion of the fuss being made over him,
    but his trainers and handler sure would.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post