I'm sorry, I just don't see it, and think the majority is to bad mouth the entire way through til the election. No different than the claims that Trump said ALL Mexicans or whatever, that he hated all Muslims and such & of course is the worlds largest racist in charge of directing the rest of us racists.

Honestly, I see the fringe out there that I have always seen. But I see the dems and MSM pushing things a whole lot more, even if not true. But all in all I simply don't see all this crazy white supremacy that keeps getting tossed around.

I read another article yesterday where she stated that NO, the left is not moving to the far left, they are just 'moving home'.

--

Ocasio-Cortez Rails Against Climate Skeptics, Tells Rally Goers To Directly ‘Combat White Supremacy

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and activist Naomi Klein pumped up a crowd at a Sen. Bernie Sanders rally Saturday with calls to wipe away people who are skeptical about climate change.

“We need to clear away the debris of the climate change deniers,” Klein told the Iowa crowd, referring to people she believes are supporting the fossil fuel industry at the expense of the climate.

Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, echoed Klein’s comments, telling the crowd that they must “combat white supremacy in the United States of America.” She also etched out time during her speech to tout her so-called Green New Deal, which sought to eliminate fossil fuels.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/11/o...sanders-rally/