Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Most disgusting thing ever

I know I have said this many times before - WTF is wrong with people? But this one takes the cake.

Now OF COURSE he is mental, but out already. What would make someone capable of even saving "it" just once? Capable of a month? I don't even want to know why it was hot.

Certain things that go so far over the edge, that it should require a mandatory time in a mental institution, and certainly not such a short time.

Basically, if it were me, the guy would be unconscious, still to today.

--

Homeless man hurls bucket of diarrhea at woman near Hollywood Walk of Fame

A homeless man dumped a bucket of “hot” diarrhea on a Los Angeles woman near the Hollywood Walk of Fame — an unprovoked attack that’s left her with PTSD, she said this week.

Heidi Van Tassel said she about to drive home from a Thai restaurant near the famed tourist trip in April when the alleged assailant, Jere Blessings, dragged her out of her vehicle, news station NBC4 reported.

He then pulled her into the middle of the street, where he dumped a bucket of feces over her head, she said.

“It was diarrhea. Hot liquid,” Heidi Van Tassel told NBC4. “I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes.”

Referring to the amount of feces used in the attack, paramedics who treated her said that it “looked like the man was saving it up for a month,” according to Van Tassel.

She said she was rushed to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital, where she was tested for infectious diseases, NBC4 reported.

“It’s so traumatic,” Van Tassel told the news station. “The PTSD that I’m dealing with is beyond anything that I’ve ever felt. There needs to be some kind of help for the victims of these crimes.”

Blessings — who was described as transient and suffers from mental illness – was arrested on battery charges and brought to jail, the outlet reported.

He was sent by a judge to a residential facility for people with mental health issues, but he was released in August, which concerns Van Tassel, according to the news station.

“What’s the next thing he’s going to do somebody?” she said. If he would’ve had a knife, for sure he would’ve stabbed me.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/homele...-walk-of-fame/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know I have said this many times before - WTF is wrong with people? But this one takes the cake.

Now OF COURSE he is mental, but out already. What would make someone capable of even saving "it" just once? Capable of a month? I don't even want to know why it was hot.

Certain things that go so far over the edge, that it should require a mandatory time in a mental institution, and certainly not such a short time.

Basically, if it were me, the guy would be unconscious, still to today.

--

Homeless man hurls bucket of diarrhea at woman near Hollywood Walk of Fame

A homeless man dumped a bucket of “hot” diarrhea on a Los Angeles woman near the Hollywood Walk of Fame — an unprovoked attack that’s left her with PTSD, she said this week.

Heidi Van Tassel said she about to drive home from a Thai restaurant near the famed tourist trip in April when the alleged assailant, Jere Blessings, dragged her out of her vehicle, news station NBC4 reported.

He then pulled her into the middle of the street, where he dumped a bucket of feces over her head, she said.

“It was diarrhea. Hot liquid,” Heidi Van Tassel told NBC4. “I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes.”

Referring to the amount of feces used in the attack, paramedics who treated her said that it “looked like the man was saving it up for a month,” according to Van Tassel.

She said she was rushed to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital, where she was tested for infectious diseases, NBC4 reported.

“It’s so traumatic,” Van Tassel told the news station. “The PTSD that I’m dealing with is beyond anything that I’ve ever felt. There needs to be some kind of help for the victims of these crimes.”

Blessings — who was described as transient and suffers from mental illness – was arrested on battery charges and brought to jail, the outlet reported.

He was sent by a judge to a residential facility for people with mental health issues, but he was released in August, which concerns Van Tassel, according to the news station.

“What’s the next thing he’s going to do somebody?” she said. If he would’ve had a knife, for sure he would’ve stabbed me.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/homele...-walk-of-fame/

Someone like this is just a waste of every resource they consume. Execute him and move on.

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

A significant number of homeless “victims” I’ve heard are mentally ill.

The story reminds me of a long time ago- a coworker and I were walking down a Manhattan street one lunch time. We clearly overheard a homeless guy telling his buddy while pointing to us: “Wanna see me puke on these girls?”
    Needless to say we hurried on.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Someone like this is just a waste of every resource they consume. Execute him and move on.
    and if he's a vet?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    and if he's a vet?
    What's that got to do with anything? That isn't an excuse for bad behavior.

Being mentally ill is an explanation. Mental illness is not confined to vets nor are vets the largest percentage of mentally ill persons. Civilians are.

Anything else?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

and if he's a vet?
    And what if he is a supposed business man like You?

Another stupid question to deflect a thread.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

12. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

and if he's a vet?

So what if he is? I have a LONG posting history of acknowledging that plenty of pieces of shit have and continue to wear the uniform. Not all vets are "good guys"

14. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

The Left wing in my country would be full of excuses for this excrement-thrower.

Is he mentally ill ? Did the recipient of his diarrhoea somehow 'provoke' that sort of response ?

I daresay that any news saying he was 'a vet', if that turned out to be the truth of it, would then completely reverse their thinking ... 'the barbarity of warmongers', or whatever.

To me, this is simple. Take the man into custody, determine if he's mentally ill, & to what extent. If he's not, he should be locked away for a long time, and considered a threat to public safety.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    The Left wing in my country would be full of excuses for this excrement-thrower.

Is he mentally ill ? Did the recipient of his diarrhoea somehow 'provoke' that sort of response ?

I daresay that any news saying he was 'a vet', if that turned out to be the truth of it, would then completely reverse their thinking ... 'the barbarity of warmongers', or whatever.

To me, this is simple. Take the man into custody, determine if he's mentally ill, & to what extent. If he's not, he should be locked away for a long time, and considered a threat to public safety.
    I think he should be executed by pooping squad.

18. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I think he should be executed by pooping squad.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

20. Thanks Gunny, STTAB thanked this post