Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default COULTER SNAPS: DACA Kids Can Stay, Trump ‘Must Go’

Man, what surely started off as a connection of love, is no more! Apparently Coulter takes no shit when she has expectations!!

--

COULTER SNAPS: DACA Kids Can Stay, Trump ‘Must Go’

First he lost Matt Drudge, now he’s lost Ann Coulter, too.

The conservative author and columnist, once a big support of President Trump, is done with him.

It all happened after Trump posted on Twitter. “Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals. President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway. If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

“Okay, that does it. I give up. They can stay. You must go,” Coulter responded.

Okay, that does it. I give up. They can stay. You must go. https://t.co/D6G2YPe8QI

— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) November 12, 2019
    Coulter has bashed Trump for his failure to make good on his campaign promises to crack down on illegal immigration. She lost it when Trump said he’d simply make “a deal with Dems for them to stay.”

DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, an Obama-era policy that allows young people who were brought to the United States illegally as children to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and become eligible for work permits.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...trump-must-go/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Only one good reason for Drudge and Coulter...

Money, and threats to be destroyed by YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, and naturally...The DNC SLUDGE MAKERS OF SWAMP LIES.

I was surprised with Drudge, but it appears he sold his soul to REFDESK.

As for Coulter. She is highly successful at writing. But I do believe most of the talk is all part of the LIARS LIBERAL Hoax programs designed to change minds by taking away the power Coulter had.

Just my Opinion. Not that anybody will care. But i do enjoy laughing at all of the misery from the hypocrites on the left.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Raise your hand if you didn't see this one coming from the President? Said it before ... we're not going to deport that many people and there is a point to them being as American as we are when it comes to being dropped unceremoniously in Mexico.

So this was coming, and being the card-carrying loser lefty he is, Obama banked on it. That's how the left gets anything enacted. Force it on the people and by the time it gets to the courts it's already an accepted norm. The damage is already done.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke