Yikes, and this is the leader thus far? I said he was toast, no one has gotten the news yet!

All the videos are at the link. I suppose Joe and his gaffes aren't really anything new.

---

The Top 22 Biden Gaffes of the 2020 Campaign... So Far

Back in August I compiled 35 Obama gaffes to make Joe Biden feel better about himself. Well, Biden’s still been producing memorable gaffes, so it seems like a good time to compile the best (or perhaps worst) of them from the campaign trail. I should note, however, that there are multiple examples of Biden not knowing which state he is in. So, in order to keep this list relatively short, all instances of his mistaking where he is are not included.

22. Joe thinks he's still vice president

In Iowa earlier this month, Joe Biden spoke of housing policy as though he was still vice president and Barack Obama was president.

WATCH: A confused Joe Biden appeared to be reliving his 2012 campaign during an interview in Iowa this week, touting a current policy plan "we proposed ... the President and I."https://t.co/UHF2TfnpWd pic.twitter.com/eu9sAZqOx2

— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) November 1, 2019

21. Stop & Shop, not ShopRite

Back in September, Biden recalled how he gave his support to unions striking in Boston. It was a Stop & Shop strike, but Biden called it a ShopRite strike.

20. Calling Julián Castro “Cisneros”

19. Preaching to the choir

Joe Biden made a really poor attempt at an analogy/metaphor/joke during the CNN climate town hall in September. "You can't, in fact, preach to the choir if you can't sing." Wut?

18. Laughing about putting tens of thousands of blacks in prison

This is so cringeworthy. Yikes.

WATCH: Joe Biden laughs when confronted by the fact that his 1994 Crime Bill put tens of thousands of African-Americans in prison. pic.twitter.com/mUbeqDaQO7

— Francis Brennan (@FrancisBrennan) November 2, 2019

17. The Paris Peace Accord

Remember when Joe Biden said, "I'm going to make sure that we rejoin the Paris Peace Accord on day one." Biden apparently forgot that the Paris Peace Accord was a treaty to end the Vietnam War that was signed during his first year in the Senate.

Last month, Biden mistakenly referred to his primary opponent Julián Castro, the former HUD Secretary under Obama, as "Cisneros," most likely a reference to Henry Cisneros, who served as HUD Secretary under Bill Clinton.

16. Who won North Carolina in 2012?

Biden mistakenly claimed that he and Barack won North Carolina twice, when they only won the state in 2008:

15. Biden doesn't even know where he went to college

Biden went to University of Delaware and Syracuse University College of Law (where he was accused of plagiarism), but not a HBCU, Delaware State, like he claimed here:

14. The Kent State forty

No one fancies Joe Biden to be a historian, but how can he not know that his claim that over forty students were shot during a 1970 anti-Vietnam War protest at Kent State was wrong—it was actually four students killed and nine injured.

13. Assassinations in the wrong decade

Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. were both assassinated in 1968. But, Joe Biden remembers them being “assassinated in the ‘70s—late 70s.”

12. Confusing Iraq and Syria

Biden's strong point has never been foreign policy, but getting these two countries wrong seems concerning.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/election/the-top...mpaign-so-far/