Nothing seemingly was new from yesterday, other than now maybe seeing some truth. Maybe not entirely, but more than before.

Will anything change my mind in all of this? Of course - show me an actual harmful crime. Folks state it's clear, yet bribery and extortion in this case didn't even exist until this past week. But if he did truly do so, and its proven 100%, then I will support it. But we're talking removing a sitting president, and that shouldn't be taken lightly. So when I say proof/evidence at 100%, I mean no circumstantial BS or hearsay without backup and what not. A ton and I mean TON was made up over the past 3 years, and most of it gone. It's as if the left wants to continually toss things at him until they can get something to stick, anything.

I don't call for removals. Didn't do so with Obama. Clinton either. And no, he wasn't impeached for a bj. Either way, I didn't really support it back then. Again, I don't take it lightly, and all huge things like that set some monster precedent in the future.

I think ALL administrations use aid and other monies going to other countries, to get things in return often. Every president does it. To me, what's most important here, is what was investigated and was it legit and motive. Considering the amount of corruption coming from Ukraine and the past crap with prior administration - and then Joe's admission coming to light. IMO it's something that MUST be investigated. Whether the current president, the president prior or someone running for president - all are held accountable to the law. And I would think once seeing corruption come to light and admitted to it kinda must be investigated. What if in the background they found out about almost the same, but someone on the right running for president, and then hid it and kept it quiet.

I think it may come down to who has the best argument and better words from supporters or detractors. Either that or much more coming to light than what we know about already.

A few updates to start off the day.

--

Sessions to House Dems on ‘Show Trial’ Impeachment: ‘Think Deeply About the Future of This Country’

Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Alabama, warned of the consequences of impeachment.

He told host Laura Ingraham politicizing impeachment could be a “danger to this republic” if allowed to continue.

“This is a very serious time for America,” Sessions said. “It does not appear to me that they have the kind of evidence that would justify going forward. I called it a show trial. What’s a show trial? When you’ve decided the person is guilty and then you pretend to have a trial for show. So this is the kind of thing that I think is concerning to a lot of people. The Constitution says impeachment is not anything Congress says it is. It says it’s for conviction of treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors. Those are restraining laws in our Constitution that restrains Congress, and they need to be faithful to their responsibilities.”

“And fundamentally I would just urge our Democratic members of Congress to think deeply about the future of this country, the danger to this republic that would occur if we continue to prosecute people basically because we don’t like them or we have a political disagreement,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-this-country/

Donald Trump Shares Favorite Moment of Impeachment Testimony

President Donald Trump did not have much time to watch the impeachment hearings on Wednesday, but he did share one of his favorite moments on Thursday, after catching up on the news.

On Twitter, Trump referred to Rep. John Ratcliffe’s moment when he asked the two hearing witnesses Ambassador Bill Taylor and Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent whether they believed Trump’s actions were impeachable.

“Rep. Ratcliffe asked the two ‘star’ witnesses, ‘Where is the impeachable event in that call?’ Both stared straight ahead with a blank look on their face, remained silent, & were unable to answer the question,” Trump wrote.

The president said the moment proved Democrats had lost their case for impeachment.

“That would be the end of a case run by normal people! – but not Shifty!” Trump wrote, referring to House Oversight Chairman Adam Schiff.

Trump told reporters on Wednesday he was “too busy” to watch the hearings, while he was hosting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the White House.

“It’s a witch hunt, it’s a hoax, I’m too busy to watch it,” he said.

The president said he wanted the so-called “whistleblower” who sparked the impeachment inquiry to come forward.

“I want to find out who is the whistleblower, because the whistleblower gave a lot of very incorrect information, including my call with the President of Ukraine,” he said, referring to the transcript of his July 25th call with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ent-testimony/