See, now this is bullshit. Kap did NOTHING.

He sat the first time and that's when it started. Then the following week with the kneeling. Ultimately let go and into the offseason we went, and he's never been signed again. Quite frankly, wasn't all that great. I would best describe him as an average NFL QB.

Then the whining began. The big man out to get him and he's oppressed with his millions and millions. Not realizing that no one wants to pay him millions to WORK for them, and bring about the drama. But it was all someone else's fault.

So he has mainly spoke out and spoke at events since. He sued and settled. BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE? Some see him as a hero figure of sorts. And now a MLK type of guy. Sure!! He's done NOTHING to earn that status other than being subpar, then acting like a spoiled and entitled black millionaire. And of course starting MORE animosity and a racial divide, IMO.

--

Trump Critic Megan Rapinoe Praises Kaepernick at ‘Women Of The Year’ Awards

U.S. soccer star and outspoken Trump critic Megan Rapinoe, attributed her success to former NFL player Colin Kaepernick as she accepted the Glamour “Woman of the Year” award on Monday.

During her acceptance speech, the U.S. Soccer team co-captain insisted that she would not be in a position to accept such an award if it were not for Kaepernick’s 2016 protests during the national anthem.

The 2019 Women’s World Cup winner told the audience that she wanted to thank the person “I don’t feel like I would be here without,” HuffPost reported.

Rapinoe identified Kaepernick as “someone whose courage and bravery was so bright and so bold, a person filled with conviction, unafraid of the consequences because he knew it really wasn’t about playing it safe, it was about doing what was necessary and backing down to exactly nobody.

“So, while I’m enjoying all of this unprecedented, and frankly, a little bit uncomfortable attention,” Rapinoe concluded, “and personal success in large part due to my activism off the field, Colin Kaepernick is still effectively banned.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...e-year-awards/