I was on this page a little while ago and laughed at what I had in common with damn cartoons. I deal with depression and anxiety all the time, and it's ruined a good portion of my adult life, not being able to live out things fully the way I would like. And not many see it because I hide it. It's embarrassing for whatever reason.

@NT'sGirl is one of the rare few that saw it in action. On my first trip to Alaska it was a long 14 hour flight. 5 hours to Dallas, 4 on the ground and then another 6 or so to Alaska? I was already on edge. Rick and Sharon picked me up and away we went. We made a few stops and stopped at a friend of theirs over there, Lee. Great guy! All cool as hell there that I met. But my anxiety was picking up and I couldn't gobble xanax in front of everyone. As we were leaving his house I felt it, and Sharon noticed and asked if I was ok. I was flush and all kinds of sweaty, my hair and my chest/neck area. I felt it and didn't know anyone noticed, but she did! It got better, and the trip was fantastic as you know, but the anxiety found it's way to interrupt me several times while there.

Anyway, to ME, these pictures make so much sense. I can relate to each and everyone of them in some way or manner. Folks that have never dealt with it don't understand. But when I talk to others, and they tell me things they deal with, I realize I'm not alone, just alone.