Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yup, as do I. But sometimes I fail at that and wonder what they feel or worry about it. But quite often I'm like "Don't like it? Adios!"

Sharon is absolutely hilarious! Rick is a smart bastard and pretty dang funny himself. Was such a blast chilling in a cabin and their home for over a week, twice no less! And they met me once, and actually invited me back. And then after twice, I'm invited now a 3rd time. So either them two are completely nuts, or they just don't mind that my head is strapped on to my shoulders - about as good as that reel of Rick's was attached to the pole he let me use to catch that king!! LOL If ya don't remember or know, when I hooked into my second fish there, and Rick is yelling the hell out of me to reel it in bring her ashore - the damn reel falls clear off the pole! So now I'm holding the reel up against the pole between 2 fingers and praying to the Gods to not only let me bring that sucker in, but to please let a bear not sneak up behind me and eat me while I had a salmon nearby!! A little unsettling when Rick brings guns, and has the "sniper" girl that was in the military stand point and protect us while we had fun.
    That's not how I was taught to fish. You're supposed to attach the reel to the pole ...

I deal with my issues differently than most people and it is why I hesitate to offer potential solutions to people looking for one because it could be the wrong thing. You can bet money I've dissected it into For one, I don't have as many different things going on as you, nor anywhere near as severe. The one time I actually tried medication it turned me into a raging frutiloop and I ended up in jail because I was on a Hulk rampage. No thanks. I'll just deal. I HATE jail Biggest concern is I remember almost none of it. I'd hate to wake up in jail for the rest of my life over it.

First time I had a panic attack I didn't know what it was and thought I was losing it and dying at the same time. So I did what any good jarhead would do and went for a 45 minute run in the Mojave Desert in July and tried to run it out. That didn't work

I had it so bad one time my throat swole almost shut and I'm down at sick call telling the Doc he needs to scope my throat and explained what was going on. He told me I was wound up so tight it was a wonder I didn't launch right off the ship. Once he explained it was anxiety and I was having a panic attack from Hell and convinced me he was correct and I thought it over, my throat was fine in 2 days. Since that time I talk myself out of it with logic. It's not real and only controls me if I allow it to. Like I said, that's me and my situation not telling anyone else what to do.

But I'm ALWAYS in my head that's why what NT's Girl said made me laugh. I would be locked up if people knew what-all was going on between my ears

Something I always tell myself: Move forward and keep moving. I might get "shot" but if I stand still and make a sitting duck of myself I WILL get shot. Yeah, it's a military analogy but it works for me.

Sounds to me like everyone in your real world loves and supports you and counts on you for your contributions to the relationships.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks jimnyc, NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That's not how I was taught to fish. You're supposed to attach the reel to the pole ...

I deal with my issues differently than most people and it is why I hesitate to offer potential solutions to people looking for one because it could be the wrong thing. You can bet money I've dissected it into For one, I don't have as many different things going on as you, nor anywhere near as severe. The one time I actually tried medication it turned me into a raging frutiloop and I ended up in jail because I was on a Hulk rampage. No thanks. I'll just deal. I HATE jail Biggest concern is I remember almost none of it. I'd hate to wake up in jail for the rest of my life over it.

First time I had a panic attack I didn't know what it was and thought I was losing it and dying at the same time. So I did what any good jarhead would do and went for a 45 minute run in the Mojave Desert in July and tried to run it out. That didn't work

I had it so bad one time my throat swole almost shut and I'm down at sick call telling the Doc he needs to scope my throat and explained what was going on. He told me I was wound up so tight it was a wonder I didn't launch right off the ship. Once he explained it was anxiety and I was having a panic attack from Hell and convinced me he was correct and I thought it over, my throat was fine in 2 days. Since that time I talk myself out of it with logic. It's not real and only controls me if I allow it to. Like I said, that's me and my situation not telling anyone else what to do.

But I'm ALWAYS in my head that's why what NT's Girl said made me laugh. I would be locked up if people knew what-all was going on between my ears

Something I always tell myself: Move forward and keep moving. I might get "shot" but if I stand still and make a sitting duck of myself I WILL get shot. Yeah, it's a military analogy but it works for me.

Sounds to me like everyone in your real world loves and supports you and counts on you for your contributions to the relationships.
    Well, I thought it was attached. Rick thought it was attached. And it was, until that little beast tried to steal the entire pole from me, and the reel just plopped off and into my fingers! And funnier than that was the great lure I caught it with. Sharon had used it some other time, got snagged and lost it. When I was fishing, kinda got snagged but then got it off, and her lure was on my line! So Rick tied that on there for me. What's the odds, of finding that lure, then using it to catch a king salmon and the reel then falls off? LOL

From stories you have told over time it appears your body and drugs don't work well together. That's how my brother in law is. Goes into tough guy mode and he likes to take his 6'4 frame and massive body and go a little crazy. Almost bled out once when he punched the garage and a hole and then through glass! He's ended up destroying a lot over time and mostly ended up only hurting himself. I know you don't do what he does, but he's an idiot.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Well, I thought it was attached. Rick thought it was attached. And it was, until that little beast tried to steal the entire pole from me, and the reel just plopped off and into my fingers! And funnier than that was the great lure I caught it with. Sharon had used it some other time, got snagged and lost it. When I was fishing, kinda got snagged but then got it off, and her lure was on my line! So Rick tied that on there for me. What's the odds, of finding that lure, then using it to catch a king salmon and the reel then falls off? LOL

From stories you have told over time it appears your body and drugs don't work well together. That's how my brother in law is. Goes into tough guy mode and he likes to take his 6'4 frame and massive body and go a little crazy. Almost bled out once when he punched the garage and a hole and then through glass! He's ended up destroying a lot over time and mostly ended up only hurting himself. I know you don't do what he does, but he's an idiot.
    Remind me to not go fishing with you clowns Then again, entertainment value might be worth it

He's ended up destroying a lot over time and mostly ended up only hurting himself.
    I excel at this. I literally destroyed the inside of one of those old school, REAL wood garages, and burned the siding off While at it I bent a 1000 lb rated weight bench throwing it against the wall. I tried to use it the next time I worked out and I was like how the Hell did I manage to do THAT?

And yeah, the only injuries were to me. Well, not counting property. Sucks having to repair replace all that crap.

I do NOT do well on drugs. Strongest thing I take is ibuprofen, and when I need it, sinus meds. Only certain brands though because some of thta crap turns me into instant asshole. And I mean completely unreasonable instant asshole. Even for BP which mine is fine when I don't drink, but I take a handful of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements that works for that.

Took some xanax for a couple of days. I was the happiest guy on this planet and probably a few others. And I managed in one 8 hour day to run 40 feet of conduit. Was the most beautiful wall I've every piped By comparison, I can usually run 40 feet in about 5 minutes I was just sitting there listening to music going I decided I wasn't going to stay employed that way
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes jimnyc, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Thanks, Sharon! Or Thanks, woman!

I hate you dang strong women. Women are SO much stronger than men in handling illness and pain. My wife is the same. Sassy does great and now you. I need those crutches and would be deathly afraid to try anything else but.

I DO prefer the natural over Xanax as you know, I don't like that one. That's why my Doc is amazed I never went up in time due to usage, or lost them or whatever. Nah, I just know what they do and take them minimally. Plus they knock you senseless. I'd rather do things naturally if I can. But I don't mind the anti-depressant. And after YEARS of suffering at nights, I don't mind taking something that helps with those racing thoughts and inability to get REM sleep.

That's why I loved you guys so much, made me feel at home. No judgement. So much more comfy there than in the NY setting. I often get stuck in my brain and have nowhere to go. At least out there, I had you guys in a great setting, and then once we hit nature, and no one around, relaxation found me!

But yeah, I'm also one that DOES worry about what others think or say, and I think that may have lead to a bit of the agoraphobia type stuff and avoiding judgmental NY folks, and just stay home.

And yup, you were a happy go lucky type, and I saw NO signs of depression or anxiety in you. I don't know how much you would have saw in me if I didn't constantly make you guys aware. I sometimes worry about what others think, or what they may be seeing in me or whatever, so I talk about it and explain it, and sometimes too much. I honestly don't remember you telling my an awful lot. Maybe you didn't. Many deal with anxiety and depression and it's hard to tell unless we compare bags at medication time. I told you guys outright as I had to fill my planner for the week at your house. And I recall you bringing out the bag for you, or you and Rick. A lot of us are on meds. Quite often I feel like I'm the only one in the world dealing with this crap, and the only one taking medications to make things better.
    There is no comparison between mine and yours.
    We both have to be strong in our own way.
    The best decision I ever made was to leave New Jersey and East Coast. That 1 gigantic step was the only way for me to finding some degree of sanity.

I was probably about 10 the 1st time I talked my mom off a cliff. The first time I saw that I was not alone. I learned a great deal about how to handle depression at that point. I also grew up with a narcissistic, manic depressive/bipolar brother and I am his trigger... I learned a lot....
    I had no idea that my normal was not anything close to anyone else's normal.

My self defense was to run... run more ... faster RUN! I have to keep going if I stop .... it'll take me 2 months to come out of it if I do at all.

You may have noticed that I rarely sit down and just chill.

If I don't keep my brain engaged at maximum all the time it does its own thing and that is scary.

Funny enough it was my mother who pointed that out to me, after my daughters dad passed away.

I had an 18 month old, was in the process of moving and had three different places of employment, I worked 18-20 hours a day just to get me through... so I could not hear the thoughts in my head. I was in a very dark place.

After about 2 years someone took pity on me and said I have to stop.
    He taught me how to find my own way come down, how to breathe. How to recognize when I'm over the edge or coming very close to it.

I was always the best chameleon hiding it from everyone but mostly from myself... until I got to the place where I just said OK... This is me. Take it or leave it.
    But it has always made me hyper aware and someone else struggling with the same demons that I have.
    It has always made me hyper aware to show compassion because it.

I look at every single day as I win... Hasn't got the best of me yet.
    I use that more than anything when I feel it creeping up on me when I think I may be in that trap..... I made it through yesterday I'll make it through today.
    I learned I can suffer through this or I can make it fun. So I make it fun. No sane person should ever evaluate the thoughts in my head.

I wish there was an easy way to just fix it.

But I've learned to like the person I am. I've learned to appreciate who I am and what I'm capable of. Because I made it through yesterday and I'll make it through today.

Hugs Jim I am proud of you! And I will always love you just the way you are for the amazing funny tattooed goof you are. Even if you need a haircut.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

8. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, Gunny, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Small correction

EVERYTHING about that fish was a miracle! First Rick lost that lure the week before in a snag. Second I caught that lure by the hook an brought it back the day before you got there. Third IT WAS A WHITE KING .... that some how made its way to Talkeetna. ...reels falling off is actually pretty normal at our house so.... Mad Skill to you for having the wear with all to manage tackling our faulty equipment.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    Small correction

EVERYTHING about that fish was a miracle! First Rick lost that lure the week before in a snag. Second I caught that lure by the hook an brought it back the day before you got there. Third IT WAS A WHITE KING .... that some how made its way to Talkeetna. ...reels falling off is actually pretty normal at our house so.... Mad Skill to you for having the wear with all to manage tackling our faulty equipment.
    Not too mention that it is all the makings for great story!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Small correction

Hell, that salmon had more skill than I did! He found talkeetna - I just didn't want to lose another fish like I did 10mins prior and look foolish! So I made sure I held the pole, and the reel, and reeled him in & also dragged him onto shore instead of lifted!!

And I've peeked at that picture a million times since. I wish I had weighed him. Methinks Rick wanted me to feel much better in telling me it was 30-40lbs or so. He was big by my own standards, but the more pics I see of folks with actual weights and then see my pic - I'd guess more like 12-14lbs. And I'm MORE than thrilled that I caught that!! Rick could have told me about 8lbs and I would have secretly been overjoyed!! My largest catch prior to that was about a 5lb large mouth, my favorite catch until Talkeetna. I think I've caught much bigger sand sharks and such on boats, but I don't count them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The best decision I ever made was to leave New Jersey and East Coast. That 1 gigantic step was the only way for me to finding some degree of sanity.

I was probably about 10 the 1st time I talked my mom off a cliff. The first time I saw that I was not alone. I learned a great deal about how to handle depression at that point. I also grew up with a narcissistic, manic depressive/bipolar brother and I am his trigger... I learned a lot....

My self defense was to run... run more ... faster RUN! I have to keep going if I stop .... it'll take me 2 months to come out of it if I do at all.

If I don't keep my brain engaged at maximum all the time it does its own thing and that is scary.

Funny enough it was my mother who pointed that out to me, after my daughters dad passed away.

I had an 18 month old, was in the process of moving and had three different places of employment, I worked 18-20 hours a day just to get me through... so I could not hear the thoughts in my head. I was in a very dark place.

He taught me how to find my own way come down, how to breathe. How to recognize when I'm over the edge or coming very close to it.

I was always the best chameleon hiding it from everyone but mostly from myself... until I got to the place where I just said OK... This is me. Take it or leave it.
    But it has always made me hyper aware and someone else struggling with the same demons that I have.

I use that more than anything when I feel it creeping up on me when I think I may be in that trap..... I made it through yesterday I'll make it through today.
    I learned I can suffer through this or I can make it fun. So I make it fun. No sane person should ever evaluate the thoughts in my head.

But I've learned to like the person I am. I've learned to appreciate who I am and what I'm capable of. Because I made it through yesterday and I'll make it through today.

Hugs Jim I am proud of you! And I will always love you just the way you are for the amazing funny tattooed goof you are. Even if you need a haircut.
    So many things in common and things to think about here. Everyone is different but us with these ailments do share so many similar traits. I try to get by when traveling by trying to have fun and always being funny. Sometimes being too excited and restless and trying too hard to be funny, and it will come off as gibberish and goofyness and make me look stupid. But if all things are firing ok, I like to think I can hang my own in the intelligence and funny departments.

But yes, I did notice that you were the one of the bunch that had non-stop energy and wanting to move around the cabin, even if to do small things. But I also think you do a LOT LOT LOT in helping so many others, and I also noticed that many others are aware of this. Rick even said that "Sharon likes to run back and forth to the airport or showing folks around" and what not. Personally, I couldn't have asked for better guides in the world, that were actually friends! What a blast.

And moving away from NJ/NY, been talking about it for years. Just too many people when I leave my home. Go to a store and there are hundreds in there. Can't move on the roads. Constant noise around you. But I found true peace out there in the woods in Talkeetna with you guys. I don't think I could do so out there forever, but I could surely do what you guys do - enjoy beautiful Alaska with minimal folks to begin with, and the ability to disappear on a boat into the water where most can't get to and then relax in a warm cabin in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

But I just can't wait to move. But likely about another 10-12 years maybe. Yukkkkkkkkk.

15. Thanks NT'sGirl, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hell, that salmon had more skill than I did! He found talkeetna - I just didn't want to lose another fish like I did 10mins prior and look foolish! So I made sure I held the pole, and the reel, and reeled him in & also dragged him onto shore instead of lifted!!

And I've peeked at that picture a million times since. I wish I had weighed him. Methinks Rick wanted me to feel much better in telling me it was 30-40lbs or so. He was big by my own standards, but the more pics I see of folks with actual weights and then see my pic - I'd guess more like 12-14lbs. And I'm MORE than thrilled that I caught that!! Rick could have told me about 8lbs and I would have secretly been overjoyed!! My largest catch prior to that was about a 5lb large mouth, my favorite catch until Talkeetna. I think I've caught much bigger sand sharks and such on boats, but I don't count them.

Honestly I would have said 25 pounds it was a nice fish. Really need to get you back up so I can take you halibut fishing! My first butt was 125# also an occasion when the reel fell off... I swapped rod with my dad because my reel was broken took 2 steps and almost fell in the ocean. It hit like a Mac Truck! I was hanging on by a cleat as my dad screamed at me not to loose HIS new rod.... I yelled back that would be easier to do IF I were IN the boat! I will try not to loose you to the deep though I promise.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Honestly I would have said 25 pounds it was a nice fish. Really need to get you back up so I can take you halibut fishing! My first butt was 125# also an occasion when the reel fell off... I swapped rod with my dad because my reel was broken took 2 steps and almost fell in the ocean. It hit like a Mac Truck! I was hanging on by a cleat as my dad screamed at me not to loose HIS new rod.... I yelled back that would be easier to do IF I were IN the boat! I will try not to loose you to the deep though I promise.
    My brother is the one pushing me to get back to Alaska and do the Halibut and take some pics. He too likes to eat them and he knows what a great trip it is catching them!! That would be a blast! I would want to catch some monsters though, no baby 30 pounders, I wanna hook into the 100lb suckers and have a lifetime experience before I croak!! A bucket list thingy of sorts for me!

I remember that story, I laughed my ass off picturing you being pulled into the blue yonder by some massive fishy eating your bait! And of course, while the fishy is about to pull you out to sea, you are saved by the men on the boat - trying to save their supplies and bait! LOL

I am striving for the upcoming summer. I'm afraid if I do the winter that the woman will fight me about the summer. But I really want to be there in the summer again!!

19. Likes Kathianne, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And in case anyone is wondering, and I know no one is, here is the magical lure that kept getting snagged and caught by Sharon, Rick and myself which lead to a white King salmon!

21. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So many things in common and things to think about here. Everyone is different but us with these ailments do share so many similar traits. I try to get by when traveling by trying to have fun and always being funny. Sometimes being too excited and restless and trying too hard to be funny, and it will come off as gibberish and goofyness and make me look stupid. But if all things are firing ok, I like to think I can hang my own in the intelligence and funny departments.

But yes, I did notice that you were the one of the bunch that had non-stop energy and wanting to move around the cabin, even if to do small things. But I also think you do a LOT LOT LOT in helping so many others, and I also noticed that many others are aware of this. Rick even said that "Sharon likes to run back and forth to the airport or showing folks around" and what not. Personally, I couldn't have asked for better guides in the world, that were actually friends! What a blast.

And moving away from NJ/NY, been talking about it for years. Just too many people when I leave my home. Go to a store and there are hundreds in there. Can't move on the roads. Constant noise around you. But I found true peace out there in the woods in Talkeetna with you guys. I don't think I could do so out there forever, but I could surely do what you guys do - enjoy beautiful Alaska with minimal folks to begin with, and the ability to disappear on a boat into the water where most can't get to and then relax in a warm cabin in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

But I just can't wait to move. But likely about another 10-12 years maybe. Yukkkkkkkkk.
    Conversation is very interesting. Even the fish, even though I've never been fresh water fishing. Fished in a lot of different oceans/seas, but not so much as a pond or lake. I just liked fighting the fish. I always had to go with someone who would eat my catch because I don't like fish. It's mostly an excuse to drink beer with the boys in FL

Glad my daughter doesn't know y'all because her whole goal in life is to move to Alaska and she loves salmon. She hates the heat here. I told her one thing she would definitely do is remedy THAT issue

23. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Here's something no one has mentioned: OCD. There's OCD then there's ME. So I start out to get a plain, white pair of basketball shoes. Good ones, 90s style. I now have 4 pair and am eyeballing another. Because I "need" them Never mind the last basketball game I played in was the day I retired from the Marine Corps.

I have 18 pr of jeans, close to new because we hardly wear long pants here. But I needed them. And when I say "need", I'll almost go into a panic attack once I have decided I need them, until I get them. Then I need a spare in case something happens to the original. At least as many shirts.

And I never go anywhere

No wonder my first wife hates me In the 80s it was guns and trucks. Can get pricey

25. Likes jimnyc, High_Plains_Drifter, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I’m not super OCD, but put me at a table, and I will rearrange the things on the table until they seem to me to be in the perfect position. Glasses, salt and pepper, etc. And when we’re done eating, I struggle to not stack the dirty plates if I’m in a restaurant.

And I have a fruit bowl on my island which must have the pattern facing just the right way, I.e., the sunflower has to face the doorway. And the fruit inside must be arranged so that they look balanced and all types showing.

Reading all that, I sound weird.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

27. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I’m not super OCD, but put me at a table, and I will rearrange the things on the table until they seem to me to be in the perfect position. Glasses, salt and pepper, etc. And when we’re done eating, I struggle to not stack the dirty plates if I’m in a restaurant.

And I have a fruit bowl on my island which must have the pattern facing just the right way, I.e., the sunflower has to face the doorway. And the fruit inside must be arranged so that they look balanced and all types showing.

Reading all that, I sound weird.

Ummm, I can relate. You’ve been peaking at my kitchen.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

29. Likes Abbey Marie, jimnyc liked this post