Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Default Trump just know when to STFU

Was that tweet necessary?

Witness intimidation .. seriously?!?

Thread title meant to say Trump doesn't know
    Last edited by SassyLady; 11-15-2019 at 01:27 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

Nope it wasn't, but I don't think it's intimidation. He's just an idiot that has to condemn and namecall on twitter if they talk badly about him. And I agree, he should just STFU though. Twitter CAN be his best tool of all, but he only harms himself with the way he words things. I think here he told the truth and spoke up about this woman, based on his history with her, and her various testimonies and depositions and such. But I don't see any intimidation in there.

Someone on his team needs to take his keys away to Twitter. Or someone to give him a heart to heart and explain things like I do, in general terms, someone from his base - to tell him that we love the idea of using twitter to combat the dems and get out live time news to us - but tone it down... We have ALL been saying this for a long long time. Even those that defend his actions don't defend his wincing ways on Twitter.

I don't think his stuff rises to the various levels everyone makes them out to be when he does so - like removal from office? But still WHY? JUST STFU so we don't have to keep defending your ass!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks STTAB, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nope it wasn't, but I don't think it's intimidation. He's just an idiot that has to condemn and namecall on twitter if they talk badly about him. And I agree, he should just STFU though. Twitter CAN be his best tool of all, but he only harms himself with the way he words things. I think here he told the truth and spoke up about this woman, based on his history with her, and her various testimonies and depositions and such. But I don't see any intimidation in there.

Someone on his team needs to take his keys away to Twitter. Or someone to give him a heart to heart and explain things like I do, in general terms, someone from his base - to tell him that we love the idea of using twitter to combat the dems and get out live time news to us - but tone it down... We have ALL been saying this for a long long time. Even those that defend his actions don't defend his wincing ways on Twitter.

I don't think his stuff rises to the various levels everyone makes them out to be when he does so - like removal from office? But still WHY? JUST STFU so we don't have to keep defending your ass!!
    Because he's a thin skinned baby back BITCH who's been harrassed for 3 years AND he's essentially had a life where no one has had the ability to tell him to shut the fuck up, so he never learned that valuable skill. And I'm being serious, all rich people are like that, they have went their entire lives doing and saying whatever they want with zero repercussions and so never learned that sometimes it's better to just shut up.

I'm sick of this aspect of Trump.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Because he's a thin skinned baby back BITCH who's been harrassed for 3 years AND he's essentially had a life where no one has had the ability to tell him to shut the fuck up, so he never learned that valuable skill. And I'm being serious, all rich people are like that, they have went their entire lives doing and saying whatever they want with zero repercussions and so never learned that sometimes it's better to just shut up.

A part of me doesn't blame him for not taking the onslaught of shit they have been giving him. But give all the negative stuff a rest - at least during impeachment you dumbass!

But I think the left kinda deserves it and more. Just that unfortunately, he's the president of the USA! And while he's different, and having successes, that doesn't mean making fun of every single person that says something about him to be proper. It has it's moments and it's times. But apparently he can't separate the two.

And I think the rich entitled thing applies to him & probably 90% of congress.

But yes, I'm sick of it too. I said many many times that it's his biggest problem, while it can be his biggest asset. I'm sick of him showing he can't tell the difference of those 2.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks STTAB, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    A part of me doesn't blame him for not taking the onslaught of shit they have been giving him. But give all the negative stuff a rest - at least during impeachment you dumbass!

But I think the left kinda deserves it and more. Just that unfortunately, he's the president of the USA! And while he's different, and having successes, that doesn't mean making fun of every single person that says something about him to be proper. It has it's moments and it's times. But apparently he can't separate the two.

And I think the rich entitled thing applies to him & probably 90% of congress.

But yes, I'm sick of it too. I said many many times that it's his biggest problem, while it can be his biggest asset. I'm sick of him showing he can't tell the difference of those 2.

I don't blame him for being mad. I blame him for having to run his goddamned mouth EVERY time. I actually liken it to posting on a message board. If there is someone on here who just irritates the fuck out of you and you randomly come around and take shots at them. That can actually be funny and let's the person know "hey I still think you're an asshole" without irritating the whole board (that's what I try to do LOL) but if every day you're posting "hey asshole I still think you're an asshole" pretty soon the rest of the board doesn't even care if that person really is an asshole, they just want you to shut the fuck up about it.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

Thread title meant to say Trump doesn't know
    How else can he get the info out...Besides his tweets..Media wont help him. Devin Nunes just got her

to admit that she had nothing to do with the July 25th phone call. She’s never talked to Donald Trump in

2019. She was not involved in a meeting in Warsaw with Trump and somebody from Ukraine. He elicited

from her that she is not a “fact witness” to anything here. She was not part of discussions surrounding the

phone call. She was not part of discussions surrounding the delay of aid. This is their second witness… If you count Kent and Taylor as one witness, this is the second witness, and she was not involved in any of it.

Nunes said (summary), “I don’t even know what this is. This is more like what we should be doing.

**This .......

...woman is upset she got fired. This is a human resources issue. This isn’t impeachment. Some

subcommittee on human resources at the State Department ought to be handling this.” Then he yielded

time to Congresswoman Stefanik at which point Schiff pounded the gavel and told her she can’t ask any

questions, that Nunes cannot delegate time to her, pass time to her, that only he and counsel can ask

questions.

**Pay special attention here...

So, let me tell you who Marie Yovanovitch is, because if you’ve watched cable TV today, you’ve had a picture painted.

“Great public servant. Wonderful career. Epitome of perfection. A woman of impeccable integrity.” The

same resume we get for every critic of Donald Trump, and she may have had a stellar career. I never

heard of her before this. But I have, of course, now endeavored to find out who she is.

Trump is being blasted. He’s being criticized, he’s being impeached for daring to criticize her work, not her.

Her work is being challenged, and that’s something in this group you don’t do. You don’t challenge their work.

They are excellent. They are perfect. They are elites. They are the epitome of perfect diplomats. You don’t criticize their work.

That is one of the greatest insults you can engage in is to criticize their work. There’s Trump: I don’t like the job they are doing.

They are not going to be the right kind of people to implement what I want to do in Ukraine.

So he dismissed them. You just don’t do that.

***OK...>>>>So let’s review Marie Yovanovitch. Let’s put all politics aside. She was Obama’s ambassador to Ukraine.

While she was ambassador to Ukraine, Ukraine became one of the most corrupt countries in the world,

and its most corrupt company, Burisma, hired Hunter Biden. >>>And she wasn’t outraged. She didn’t shed

any tears. She wasn’t concerned at all about this corruption when she was ambassador under Obama.

While she was ambassador under Obama, Ukraine was invaded by the Russians.

Crimea?

Ukraine had one-third of their country stolen from them by Russia because Ukraine did not have any

weapons of defense, because Ukraine had surrendered their weapons of defense demanded by the

Obama administration.

The Obama administration had a deal with them. If you’re attacked, we’ll come to your defense.

We’ll defend you. Well, they were attacked.

The Russians came in and annexed Crimea, and Obama didn’t lift a finger.

She was the ambassador, and Russia takes one-third of Ukraine without any effort to stop them. That’s

her career in Ukraine. >>>That’s what happened when she was there. And none of that bothered her. None of.....

that distressed her. We’re not aware she shed a single tear. Because, well, it happened under Obama,

which makes it perfectly fine and okay because Obama is brilliant and because Obama was a God and

because Obama was a savior. Because Obama was whatever he was. So whatever Obama wanted was

perfectly fine.

Obama went through channels. Obama did all this stuff that the elites expect to be done, and he did it the way they expect it to be done.

So the results don’t even count. The substance of foreign policy doesn’t even matter.

>>>All that matters is the appearance, the “going through the right channels,” and the “adherence to the diplomatic code.” But when it comes to what Donald Trump is supposedly being impeached for, she doesn’t have an iota of involvement.

***As she was testifying, Trump tweeted this:

“‘Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then

let’s fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian president spoke unfavorably about her in my

second phone call with him.

‘It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors. They call it “serving at the pleasure of the president.”

The U.S. now has a very strong and powerful foreign policy, much different than proceeding administrations.

It is called, quite simply, America First! With all of that, however, I have done FAR more for Ukraine than'” Obama did. “Yovanovitch was posted to Somalia early in her career as a diplomat, and received her first ambassadorship under George W. Bush.

“She was recalled from her post in Ukraine following a reported pressure campaign from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani,” who really who was the guy on trial today when this all started. So what’s Trump doing here? Trump is totally in character.

***>>>There is no way this could be said to be witness intimidation because she didn’t even know Trump had tweeted it.

***Trump tweeted it. >>>>Schiff got word of it, brought the hearings to a stop and read the tweet and posted it. And then said, “How does that make you feel?”

Finishing up....More>>>

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...e-yovanovitch/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

I've known some pretty rich folks my entire life, not billionaires, but hundreds of millionaires. They are not like him. I can bet they'd be tough to work directly for, but as people they are more than nice. Indeed, manners are the rule.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

13. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    How else can he get the info out...Besides his tweets..Media wont help him. Devin Nunes just got her

to admit that she had nothing to do with the July 25th phone call. She’s never talked to Donald Trump in

2019. She was not involved in a meeting in Warsaw with Trump and somebody from Ukraine. He elicited

from her that she is not a “fact witness” to anything here. She was not part of discussions surrounding the

phone call. She was not part of discussions surrounding the delay of aid. This is their second witness… If you count Kent and Taylor as one witness, this is the second witness, and she was not involved in any of it.

Nunes said (summary), “I don’t even know what this is. This is more like what we should be doing.

**This .......

...woman is upset she got fired. This is a human resources issue. This isn’t impeachment. Some

subcommittee on human resources at the State Department ought to be handling this.” Then he yielded

time to Congresswoman Stefanik at which point Schiff pounded the gavel and told her she can’t ask any

questions, that Nunes cannot delegate time to her, pass time to her, that only he and counsel can ask

questions.

**Pay special attention here...

So, let me tell you who Marie Yovanovitch is, because if you’ve watched cable TV today, you’ve had a picture painted.

“Great public servant. Wonderful career. Epitome of perfection. A woman of impeccable integrity.” The

same resume we get for every critic of Donald Trump, and she may have had a stellar career. I never

heard of her before this. But I have, of course, now endeavored to find out who she is.

Trump is being blasted. He’s being criticized, he’s being impeached for daring to criticize her work, not her.

Her work is being challenged, and that’s something in this group you don’t do. You don’t challenge their work.

They are excellent. They are perfect. They are elites. They are the epitome of perfect diplomats. You don’t criticize their work.

That is one of the greatest insults you can engage in is to criticize their work. There’s Trump: I don’t like the job they are doing.

They are not going to be the right kind of people to implement what I want to do in Ukraine.

So he dismissed them. You just don’t do that.

***OK...>>>>So let’s review Marie Yovanovitch. Let’s put all politics aside. She was Obama’s ambassador to Ukraine.

While she was ambassador to Ukraine, Ukraine became one of the most corrupt countries in the world,

and its most corrupt company, Burisma, hired Hunter Biden. >>>And she wasn’t outraged. She didn’t shed

any tears. She wasn’t concerned at all about this corruption when she was ambassador under Obama.

While she was ambassador under Obama, Ukraine was invaded by the Russians.

Crimea?

Ukraine had one-third of their country stolen from them by Russia because Ukraine did not have any

weapons of defense, because Ukraine had surrendered their weapons of defense demanded by the

Obama administration.

The Obama administration had a deal with them. If you’re attacked, we’ll come to your defense.

We’ll defend you. Well, they were attacked.

The Russians came in and annexed Crimea, and Obama didn’t lift a finger.

She was the ambassador, and Russia takes one-third of Ukraine without any effort to stop them. That’s

her career in Ukraine. >>>That’s what happened when she was there. And none of that bothered her. None of.....

that distressed her. We’re not aware she shed a single tear. Because, well, it happened under Obama,

which makes it perfectly fine and okay because Obama is brilliant and because Obama was a God and

because Obama was a savior. Because Obama was whatever he was. So whatever Obama wanted was

perfectly fine.

Obama went through channels. Obama did all this stuff that the elites expect to be done, and he did it the way they expect it to be done.

So the results don’t even count. The substance of foreign policy doesn’t even matter.

>>>All that matters is the appearance, the “going through the right channels,” and the “adherence to the diplomatic code.” But when it comes to what Donald Trump is supposedly being impeached for, she doesn’t have an iota of involvement.

***As she was testifying, Trump tweeted this:

“‘Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then

let’s fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian president spoke unfavorably about her in my

second phone call with him.

‘It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors. They call it “serving at the pleasure of the president.”

The U.S. now has a very strong and powerful foreign policy, much different than proceeding administrations.

It is called, quite simply, America First! With all of that, however, I have done FAR more for Ukraine than'” Obama did. “Yovanovitch was posted to Somalia early in her career as a diplomat, and received her first ambassadorship under George W. Bush.

“She was recalled from her post in Ukraine following a reported pressure campaign from Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani,” who really who was the guy on trial today when this all started. So what’s Trump doing here? Trump is totally in character.

***>>>There is no way this could be said to be witness intimidation because she didn’t even know Trump had tweeted it.

***Trump tweeted it. >>>>Schiff got word of it, brought the hearings to a stop and read the tweet and posted it. And then said, “How does that make you feel?”

Finishing up....More>>>

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...e-yovanovitch/

But you are missing the point. And you shouldn't be. There is at least one person just one this board who thinks that what the Democrats are doing is absolute shit, but that Trump is too big of an asshole too worked up over it, and every single time she starts thinking "okay this is too much" this dumb son of a bitch tweets out something that pissed her off all over again.

Now that's just finding someone among a group of like 20 of us, how many like minded people are there around the country?

Trump just NEVER gives it a rest, and that's why his approval numbers are exactly where they were when he was first elected even though he's doing some good things for this country and our people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The consensus here seems to be he's an asshole, but he's our asshole.

That should work out well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post

And EVER thankful that our asshole won instead of the criminal asshole, the anointed one and president in waiting - Hillary Clinton. Where today things may be less heated, as Dems wouldn't be going nuts and whining and crying and screaming to the skies in unison... and the MSM would be telling is about purple unicorns and how God is a woman....

Instead, we get an outstanding economy, disappearance of tons of Obama crap & many other ignored successes - all while in the face of an endless onslaught, from the babies who helped anoint Hillary to the presidency, and lost anyway.

Our asshole has a big mouth and gets himself into trouble with it. But I'll take that over a quiet woman who would be perfectly kind on Twitter, while continuing to be the most corrupt human being to ever hit DC.

17. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​She (Obama girl) Deserved the "Tweet" of truth...Americans I know feel the same...except for the never Trumpers...and the stinkin leftist...

19. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Far as I'm concerned, this woman earned her tweet. She put herself out there as a butt hurt never Trumper ready to do her part to SMEAR him in front of God and the world, so I have no problem with the president giving her a little taste of her own medicine.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-19-2019 at 09:09 AM.

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I've known some pretty rich folks my entire life, not billionaires, but hundreds of millionaires. They are not like him. I can bet they'd be tough to work directly for, but as people they are more than nice. Indeed, manners are the rule.
    Trump should dial it back imho-- but he has a right to speak to and about the lies, the scams they run, the corruption they engage in, etc, etc.
    And if he did not, millions of his loyal supporters would raise holy hell because he did not speak up.
    I just that wish he would do it in a more professional way.
    But cry he should stop completely-- no sir- blast them back-- they love it when their crap is ignored and the ignorant masses think that its true because it faces no opposition.
    And that is how they have screwed over so many Republicans for decades now, IMHO.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

23. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post

As if you liberals do not kiss the corrupt, worthless asses of the lying pompous scum that you promote!
    HYPOCRISY must be a massive meal that you relish to eat three times day..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.