Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default George Soros’ Foundation Calls On Fox News To Ban Commentator Joe diGenova For “McCar

U.S.
    George Soros’ Foundation Calls On Fox News To Ban Commentator Joe diGenova For “McCarthyite” Claim
    Deadline Ted Johnson,Deadline Thu, Nov 14 1:29 PM CST
    Soros, Vienna, Austria - 21 Jun 2019

Many conservative and right-wing media outlets covered the first day of the impeachment hearings by characterizing the process as a sham, a bust or boring.

But one pundit’s comment stood out: It came from Joe diGenova, who has been featured as a commentator on Fox News and Fox Business.

More from Deadline
    Laura Luhn To Appeal Judge's Dismissal Of Fox News Defamation Lawsuit
    Catherine Herridge Joins CBS News After Long Tenure At Fox News
    #MeToo: Ex-Fox News Employees Ask For NDAs To Be Lifted In Wake Of NBCUniversal Decision
    In an appearance with Lou Dobbs, diGenova said “there’s no doubt that George Soros controls a very large part of the career foreign service of the United States State Department. He also controls the activities of FBI agents overseas who work for NGOs — work with NGOs. That was very evident in Ukraine.” He also said that Soros “wants to run Ukraine and he’s doing everything he can to use every lever of the United States government to make that happen, for business interests, not for good government business.”

The comment was condemned by the CEO of the Anti Defamation League, Jonathan Greenblatt, as “trafficking in some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes.” Soros is Jewish, and has been a frequent target of the right.

Patrick Gaspard, the president of The Open Society Foundations, the philanthropy founded by Soros, fired off a letter to Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott, calling diGenova’s claims “beyond rhetorical ugliness, beyond fiction, beyond ludicrous.”

“It’s patently untrue, it’s not even possible. This is McCarthyite,” he wrote.

Gaspard called on the network to bar diGenova from further appearances and to issue an on-air retraction, as well as an apology to the State Department and the FBI.

Gaspard noted that Fox News banned Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch from appearances after he claimed last year that the migrant caravan at the Southern border was being funded by the “Soros-occupied State Department.” Greenblatt also called on Fox News to ban diGenova.

A Fox News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Asked for a response, DiGenova referred reporters to a series of opinion pieces by John Solomon posted on the website The Hill. He also cited Solomon’s work in his appearance with Dobbs.

In his letter, Gaspard wrote that Solomon’s work has been discredited and “debunked by the U.S. State Department and recanted by Mr. Solomon’s main source.”
    Soros is a maggot of the very worst kind. And as such he cries about the truth being told on the ffing worm!!
    I despise the worthless poor excuse for a human,.
    And do so dearly wish that somehow true American justice would be delivered to that ffing POS maggot.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default This is for GEORGE SOROS and everyone who admires him.

SERIOUSLY....
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"The comment was condemned by the CEO of the Anti Defamation League, Jonathan Greenblatt, as “trafficking in some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes.” Soros is Jewish, and has been a frequent target of the right."

Gyorgy Schwartz changed his name to George Soros to deny his Jewish heritage as the Nazis overran Hungary. He survived the war by cooperating with the Nazis in their genocidal campaign against the Hungarian Jews and selling the property of Jews sent to the death camps on the black market. Now, in exchange for sizable donations from the amoral
    billionaire to his organization, the CEO of the ADL shills for this bastard's latest money making effort off the backs of another poor Eastern European nation? Talk about "trafficking in some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes"!

6. Likes Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    "The comment was condemned by the CEO of the Anti Defamation League, Jonathan Greenblatt, as “trafficking in some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes.” Soros is Jewish, and has been a frequent target of the right."

Gyorgy Schwartz changed his name to George Soros to deny his Jewish heritage as the Nazis overran Hungary. He survived the war by cooperating with the Nazis in their genocidal campaign against the Hungarian Jews and selling the property of Jews sent to the death camps on the black market. Now, in exchange for sizable donations from the amoral
    billionaire to his organization, the CEO of the ADL shills for this bastard's latest money making effort off the backs of another poor Eastern European nation? Talk about "trafficking in some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes"!
    George Soros may be the worst human being alive today. Seriously, he's scum. He's in dired need of some drone therapy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    SERIOUSLY....
    Another valued comment that adds much to the conversation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There is simply nothing anti-Semitic in that statement. Criticizing someone of Jewish heritage does not automatically make anything you say anti-Semitic. Dumbasses.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    SERIOUSLY....
    I could not be in more agreement my friend.
    When mere words did not properly and with greater authority suffice, your post directly on the point did...... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Another valued comment that adds much to the conversation
    Feel free to accept this "VALUED COMMENT" as also directed to you.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    George Soros may be the worst human being alive today. Seriously, he's scum. He's in dired need of some drone therapy.

15. Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Surprise, surprise! There might be another reason why Soros' Open Society Foundation wants to shut up Joe diGenova:

Links Between George Soros and Ukraine ‘Whistleblower’ Emerge Anti-Trump 'whistleblower' linked to Soros' Open Society Foundation

Newly discovered links have emerged between the suspected anti-Trump Ukraine call "whistleblower" and liberal billionaire George Soros, according to a bombshell new report.A separate report by Real Clear Investigations recently revealed the identity of the so-called "whistleblower" to be Eric Ciaramella - an anti-Trump CIA analyst and former Joe Biden employee.Now, a new report has uncovered evidence that Ciaramella received emails about Ukraine policy from a top director at George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.Ciaramella was also stationed in the White House at one point and worked closely with then-Vice President Biden on Ukraine-related issues. Reports have also revealed that Ciaramella met with Democratic House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's staff before filing his "whistleblower" complaint.Ciaramella's complaint about Donald Trump's phone call with Ukraine's leader was based on second and third-hand evidence, hearsay, and office rumors - that have since been refuted with the transcript's release - but it was still the foundation for the Democrats launching their impeachment inquiry against the president.

http://neonnettle.com/news/9504-link...eblower-emerge

17. Thanks Abbey Marie, icansayit thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post