Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Who Was Albert Speer...

Should he have hung by the neck with the rest of the Nazi filth like Herman Goering? How was is Speer was able to talk his way out of a noose?

Who was Albert Speer... the ARCHITECT for Hitler...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...-speer-324737/

2. Likes Kathianne, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Should he have hung by the neck with the rest of the Nazi filth like Herman Goering? How was is Speer was able to talk his way out of a noose?

Who was Albert Speer... the ARCHITECT for Hitler...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...-speer-324737/
    I do not know.

Everything I read in the past stated he was the industrial, and at times, the financial architect.of the Third Reich.
    Very few things pointed to him being involved in the deep politics and military and social actions.

Now, with your attached document, there is reason for doubt.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I do not know.

Everything I read in the past stated he was the industrial, and at times, the financial architect.of the Third Reich.
    Very few things pointed to him being involved in the deep politics and military and social actions.

Now, with your attached document, there is reason for doubt.
    There's this channel on my Mediacom cable that runs all kinds of programs about the Nazis, so I've been watching it, it's interesting, I like war history. I was born just a meager 10 years after WWII. But Hitler wouldn't have had a chance in hell of getting as far through WWII without the help, and GENIUS, of Speer. He knew damn well he was using prisoner labor to accomplish what Hitler had asked him to do.... HE KNEW. So I can't imagine how he skated and didn't HANG with the rest of them. He was one of Hitler's inside circle. He was one of Hitler's favorite people... and if I'm not mistaken, that's a SWASTIKA on his arm...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-16-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Answer is simple. He convinced 8 of 11 jurors he knew nothing about the Final Solution and AT THE TIME there was no evidence to the contrary. OR ... there was enough reasonable doubt in the minds of 8 jurors that they did not vote for death. Surprising considering the lynch mob show trial the Nuremburg Trials were.

Rudolph Hess also got over when he was 2nd only to Hitler until his screwy butt decided to fly to England and negotiate a deal with the Brits

A more interesting question to me is why the Mossad didn't go after Speer. If the Mossad didn't go after him, there must have not been much proof at all considering they wouldn't hesitate to kidnap Nazi's and drag them to Israel for trial.

Sometimes bad guys get over.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke