Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default George Conway, Trump Jr. Twitter Rumble During Impeach Hearing

Trump turned down George Conway for a job in his administration. This man said not a peep the entire time prior. Then when he didn't get his way - he is all in 100% against Trump, no matter that his wife is employed there. This must make for a healthy marriage! If I were here I would be gone! And not just because he's anti Trump, not nearly at all. But for HOW crazy he's been and how he 100% disregards his wife's job, or respects that.

--

George Conway, Trump Jr. Twitter Rumble During Impeach Hearing

George Conway, conservative commentator and husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, traded Twitter taunts with Donald Trump Jr. Friday against the backdrop of former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch’s impeachment hearing testimony on Capitol Hill.

The eldest son of President Donald Trump lobbed the first online bombshell.

"America hired @realDonaldTrump to fire people like the first three witnesses we’ve seen. Career government bureaucrats and nothing more,” Trump Jr. tweeted.

Conway, a vocal presidential critic, shot back: "Each of Taylor, Kent, and Yovanovitch has more intelligence, talent, integrity, decency, honor, and patriotism in each of their fingers than you and your father will ever have."

Punching back, Trump Jr. replied: "A guy who routinely & publicly embarrasses his wife by attacking her boss for the purpose of getting retweets and building his own brand is giving lectures on honor, integrity & decency. I'm sure your family really appreciates it, George. You're a disgrace."

Diplomats William Taylor and George Kent testified Wednesday and Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, testified on Friday.

The public hearings are the next phase in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/con.../15/id/941938/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Trump turned down George Conway for a job in his administration. This man said not a peep the entire time prior. Then when he didn't get his way - he is all in 100% against Trump, no matter that his wife is employed there. This must make for a healthy marriage! If I were here I would be gone! And not just because he's anti Trump, not nearly at all. But for HOW crazy he's been and how he 100% disregards his wife's job, or respects that.

--

George Conway, Trump Jr. Twitter Rumble During Impeach Hearing

George Conway, conservative commentator and husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, traded Twitter taunts with Donald Trump Jr. Friday against the backdrop of former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch’s impeachment hearing testimony on Capitol Hill.

The eldest son of President Donald Trump lobbed the first online bombshell.

"America hired @realDonaldTrump to fire people like the first three witnesses we’ve seen. Career government bureaucrats and nothing more,” Trump Jr. tweeted.

Conway, a vocal presidential critic, shot back: "Each of Taylor, Kent, and Yovanovitch has more intelligence, talent, integrity, decency, honor, and patriotism in each of their fingers than you and your father will ever have."

Punching back, Trump Jr. replied: "A guy who routinely & publicly embarrasses his wife by attacking her boss for the purpose of getting retweets and building his own brand is giving lectures on honor, integrity & decency. I'm sure your family really appreciates it, George. You're a disgrace."

Diplomats William Taylor and George Kent testified Wednesday and Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, testified on Friday.

The public hearings are the next phase in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/con.../15/id/941938/
    That IS a nice comeback

Trump Jr should consider how his every word reflects on his father as much as Conway should consider how his reflect on his wife. Not so much criticism as observation. Trump Jr's original comment didn't really deserve a fly-by personal attack response.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That IS a nice comeback

Trump Jr should consider how his every word reflects on his father as much as Conway should consider how his reflect on his wife. Not so much criticism as observation. Trump Jr's original comment didn't really deserve a fly-by personal attack response.
    Agreed. I didn't see anything wrong with Jr.s tweet, but apparently Conway did, and was rather nasty about it. But yes, also no need for him to be involved on Twitter so often about his Dad. I know it's his Dad and all, but still. And don't take the bait in that way. Reply to him and can make that same point he did without being too awfully personal with him. And no reason for George to have attacked him personally for no reason. George isn't defending his wife or anything, just been acting out since he wanted a gig and didn't get it, kinda like Napolitano. Also used to like Trump but now finds even wrong with his breathing probably.

The relentless attacks I think are wearing thin all the way around. And I too want to see them get back to working in Washington, and actually getting shit done instead of playing games like this for 3 years. But they did warn us they would obstruct him every step of the way.

So will it be another 4 years of this? Probably so. Unless he's removed or loses the election. But at least another year.

And even then.... that would likely mean Dems in charge, and then less complaining in the mean time. Just the start of breaking our economy and giving everything away, and going along with tolerance of anything folks demand.... and the projects that they told us they want and is part of various agendas - we will see much of it come into action. Yes, that is scary. Hearing it is one thing, defending against those words and plans is another - but watching something things happen is yet another. I have zero doubt that the economy would go to the shitter rather quickly, and a lot out of lack of confidence from the start. And fears.

And here's my opinion - suppose the republicans win in 2024, and Trump is nowhere around - and the majority of these same Democrats are around - do folks REALLY think a ton is going to change? They will run primaries honestly? There will be no shenanigans behind the scenes and things all on the up and up? And they won't call tons of folks that disagree with things to be racists? They won't pull the same shit with future republicans behind the scenes? They may not get busted... they may not be called out about their crap daily..... what about the MSM? Will they go honest? I just hope someone would continue to call them out too!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Agreed. I didn't see anything wrong with Jr.s tweet, but apparently Conway did, and was rather nasty about it. But yes, also no need for him to be involved on Twitter so often about his Dad. I know it's his Dad and all, but still. And don't take the bait in that way. Reply to him and can make that same point he did without being too awfully personal with him. And no reason for George to have attacked him personally for no reason. George isn't defending his wife or anything, just been acting out since he wanted a gig and didn't get it, kinda like Napolitano. Also used to like Trump but now finds even wrong with his breathing probably.

The relentless attacks I think are wearing thin all the way around. And I too want to see them get back to working in Washington, and actually getting shit done instead of playing games like this for 3 years. But they did warn us they would obstruct him every step of the way.

So will it be another 4 years of this? Probably so. Unless he's removed or loses the election. But at least another year.

And even then.... that would likely mean Dems in charge, and then less complaining in the mean time. Just the start of breaking our economy and giving everything away, and going along with tolerance of anything folks demand.... and the projects that they told us they want and is part of various agendas - we will see much of it come into action. Yes, that is scary. Hearing it is one thing, defending against those words and plans is another - but watching something things happen is yet another. I have zero doubt that the economy would go to the shitter rather quickly, and a lot out of lack of confidence from the start. And fears.

And here's my opinion - suppose the republicans win in 2024, and Trump is nowhere around - and the majority of these same Democrats are around - do folks REALLY think a ton is going to change? They will run primaries honestly? There will be no shenanigans behind the scenes and things all on the up and up? And they won't call tons of folks that disagree with things to be racists? They won't pull the same shit with future republicans behind the scenes? They may not get busted... they may not be called out about their crap daily..... what about the MSM? Will they go honest? I just hope someone would continue to call them out too!
    The Dems don't seem to think there is anything wrong with their behavior. I don't get that except their hatred for Trump blinds them to their behavior. I grew up in a Democrat family and around Dems all the time and they didn't act like this.

You know who they're acting like? Barrack Obama. Remember every time he didn't initially get his way? He acted like a spoiled brat denied a candy bar. His party is just following the example set by "leadership", or lack thereof.

I can't see a Republican winning in 24. Let's face it, Trump is a mistake due to supreme arrogance on the left. That aside, WHO? Who do you follow up Donald Trump with? That's a hard act. Not to mention Trump is not owned by the political establishment and that's a once in a lifetime event. Next guy or gal will be.

And I've said this since I don't remember how far back: they should be grooming someone NOW.

The Democrats have wasted 3 years of this Nation's life. IMO they should have to pay for that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke