Trump turned down George Conway for a job in his administration. This man said not a peep the entire time prior. Then when he didn't get his way - he is all in 100% against Trump, no matter that his wife is employed there. This must make for a healthy marriage! If I were here I would be gone! And not just because he's anti Trump, not nearly at all. But for HOW crazy he's been and how he 100% disregards his wife's job, or respects that.

--

George Conway, Trump Jr. Twitter Rumble During Impeach Hearing

George Conway, conservative commentator and husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, traded Twitter taunts with Donald Trump Jr. Friday against the backdrop of former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch’s impeachment hearing testimony on Capitol Hill.

The eldest son of President Donald Trump lobbed the first online bombshell.

"America hired @realDonaldTrump to fire people like the first three witnesses we’ve seen. Career government bureaucrats and nothing more,” Trump Jr. tweeted.

Conway, a vocal presidential critic, shot back: "Each of Taylor, Kent, and Yovanovitch has more intelligence, talent, integrity, decency, honor, and patriotism in each of their fingers than you and your father will ever have."

Punching back, Trump Jr. replied: "A guy who routinely & publicly embarrasses his wife by attacking her boss for the purpose of getting retweets and building his own brand is giving lectures on honor, integrity & decency. I'm sure your family really appreciates it, George. You're a disgrace."

Diplomats William Taylor and George Kent testified Wednesday and Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, testified on Friday.

The public hearings are the next phase in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/con.../15/id/941938/