Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Hey Abbey, here's a few Nero pics!

Here's some Nero pics for you! Today was a rough day apparently as he was constantly moving and fidgety and not being camera friendly!! I tried feeding him some treats but that just keeps his fat face by the table. The last one is decent while he was peeking out the window at a bird. Just a profile of him. And his new green collar too! He's always cute.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Oh, I could just cuddle him all day! Such a handsome boy.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Oh, I could just cuddle him all day! Such a handsome boy.

You have GOT to see him with his girlfriend!

Nikoh wants to eat all creatures, squirrels and birds and mice or anything like that she can chase. I have a feeling cats would be on her list. But she never met Nero, and luckily she did so when she was just brought home! So Nero has always been a fan and almost always unafraid of her and her antics. In fact, he's the instigator! He sneaks in and around her and will whap her in the head and run like hell. She's fast but not Nero fast! And he can fly under the bed and up the entertainment center and onto the counter or tables. And while she may even calmly walk around, whether the table or kitchen, Nero will often be there waiting and give her some love taps in the head!

But they are always playing at night. And it's funny seeing Nikoh come flying back out of a room with Nero chasing her! LOL And they go back and forth and back and forth.

And then, when she's worn out, and of course no cameras around and no dummies like me to even think of one - you just may find Nikoh on the bed with my wife all kinds of tired, and Nero will sneak up there too. And he will slowly maneuver over for the kill when no one is looking, and then when you do - there he is gently licking her head and ears!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes NT'sGirl, Abbey Marie liked this post