Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Kaepernick blows last chance

At least I think so.

Apparently 24 teams, or various reps for 24 teams, came to Atlanta to watch him work out, an NFL workout they had setup in the Atlanta Falcon's stadium. The Falcon's departed for their away game this week earlier than usual to accommodate his workout.

He gets there and finds out that it is NOT a media related event. This isn't the combine, so expected. But not for a man that desperately wants to play. He says no deal. HE decides it is all moved, changes the start by an hour or 2, and moves the whole production that the NFL setup, to a high school about an hour down the road, so that the public and media can film the event.

Kap - we KNOW how decent a football player you are. The coaches are interested in that - and more. And you SURE are showing them the more!

He shows up for the workout wearing a "****a Kinte" emblazoned shirt. Look it up if you don't know. It was the star of the show "roots" back in the 70's and ****a kinte was a slave. So I guess millionaire and never a slave Kaepernick is still oppressed and slave like somehow?

So 8 teams ended up seeing him at the new workout location. A few shook their heads with no comment, and several others went straight back to the airport instead of following along to his game.

I guess he thinks HE is in control after these years. Let him be in control then, and teamless. And I DO think that now continues thanks to his OWN actions yesterday.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He didn't blow his last chance, he solidified his new career as professional victim. Why risk coming back as a mediocre quarterback and a league afterthought. Much better to validate his racial victim status. It pays just as good if not better and the career is lifelong rather than a handful of years. After all, there is no obvious successor to Messrs Sharpton and Jackson, who are both getting a bit long in the tooth.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    He didn't blow his last chance, he solidified his new career as professional victim. Why risk coming back as a mediocre quarterback and a league afterthought. Much better to validate his racial victim status. It pays just as good if not better and the career is lifelong rather than a handful of years. After all, there is no obvious successor to Messrs Sharpton and Jackson, who are both getting a bit long in the tooth.
    I believe you are correct and spot on. And that's why he showed up in such a shirt, and wanted the media involved. I think he had a legit chance of being signed, even if as a backup. But his shenanigans of yesterday show that he isn't interested in playing and more interested in activism.

So let him do just that, and close the chapter on his football life. Now he can be with "Nessa" and tell the world how wrong we all are and how oppressive we all are. And how us white folks have SO many advantages and such. Yeah, I'm a millionaire just like him and then some!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post