At least I think so.

Apparently 24 teams, or various reps for 24 teams, came to Atlanta to watch him work out, an NFL workout they had setup in the Atlanta Falcon's stadium. The Falcon's departed for their away game this week earlier than usual to accommodate his workout.

He gets there and finds out that it is NOT a media related event. This isn't the combine, so expected. But not for a man that desperately wants to play. He says no deal. HE decides it is all moved, changes the start by an hour or 2, and moves the whole production that the NFL setup, to a high school about an hour down the road, so that the public and media can film the event.

Kap - we KNOW how decent a football player you are. The coaches are interested in that - and more. And you SURE are showing them the more!

He shows up for the workout wearing a "****a Kinte" emblazoned shirt. Look it up if you don't know. It was the star of the show "roots" back in the 70's and ****a kinte was a slave. So I guess millionaire and never a slave Kaepernick is still oppressed and slave like somehow?

So 8 teams ended up seeing him at the new workout location. A few shook their heads with no comment, and several others went straight back to the airport instead of following along to his game.

I guess he thinks HE is in control after these years. Let him be in control then, and teamless. And I DO think that now continues thanks to his OWN actions yesterday.