Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Obama Warns Democratic Candidates

I thought it was common sense. And that's why I don't just disagree with their policies and agendas but find them far far far left laughable. And hell, even Obama knows it! But AOC will chime in and disagree and talk about the future of the party, and nitwits will listen. And then the voters will have a big surprise for them!

That's how bad it is, that Biden looks like the "normal" one of the group.

--

Obama Warns Democratic Candidates that Voters 'Don't Want to See Crazy Stuff' From Them

Former President Barack Obama spoke to several dozen Democratic Party whales on Friday and gave a backhanded endorsement to his former Vice President Joe Biden.

Obama, who bragged about wanting to "transform" America, warned fellow Democrats not to lurch too far to the left during the campaign lest they scare off moderate Republicans and some Democrats.

Associated Press:

The centrist wing of the party has warned for months that a far-left nominee could alienate moderate Republicans and independent voters needed to oust President Donald Trump.

“The average American doesn't think we have to completely tear down the system and remake it. And I think it's important for us not to lose sight of that,” Obama said. “There are a lot of persuadable voters and there are a lot of Democrats out there who just want to see things make sense. They just don't want to see crazy stuff. They want to see things a little more fair, they want to see things a little more just. And how we approach that I think will be important.”
    The far-left former president urged candidates to be grounded in reality and not veer off and mirror what's on "left-wing Twitter feeds."

Immigration and health care are two issues he cited as cases where Democratic candidates are out of sync with public sentiment.

“Even as we push the envelope and we are bold in our vision, we also have to be rooted in reality and the fact that voters, including the Democratic voters and certainly persuadable independents or even moderate Republicans, are not driven by the same views that are reflected on certain, you know, left-leaning Twitter feeds,” Obama said.
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-w...uff-from-them/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I thought it was common sense. And that's why I don't just disagree with their policies and agendas but find them far far far left laughable. And hell, even Obama knows it! But AOC will chime in and disagree and talk about the future of the party, and nitwits will listen. And then the voters will have a big surprise for them!

That's how bad it is, that Biden looks like the "normal" one of the group.

--

Obama Warns Democratic Candidates that Voters 'Don't Want to See Crazy Stuff' From Them

Former President Barack Obama spoke to several dozen Democratic Party whales on Friday and gave a backhanded endorsement to his former Vice President Joe Biden.

Obama, who bragged about wanting to "transform" America, warned fellow Democrats not to lurch too far to the left during the campaign lest they scare off moderate Republicans and some Democrats.

Associated Press:

The far-left former president urged candidates to be grounded in reality and not veer off and mirror what's on "left-wing Twitter feeds."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-w...uff-from-them/
    While I can agree in principle with what he saying, the fact it is Barrack Obama saying it has me shaking my head. He did his best to destroy this Nation for 8 years, and current events lead right back to his doorstep.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    While I can agree in principle with what he saying, the fact it is Barrack Obama saying it has me shaking my head. He did his best to destroy this Nation for 8 years, and current events lead right back to his doorstep.
    You are absolutely right about his actions!

But here, the reason I post, is that what he is saying to them makes sense, and he's one of them. He likely wants to still see them do the same shit, you need to win first for that to happen. Just like he did with his hopey changey crap.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You are absolutely right about his actions!

But here, the reason I post, is that what he is saying to them makes sense, and he's one of them. He likely wants to still see them do the same shit, you need to win first for that to happen. Just like he did with his hopey changey crap.
    Oh I get that. Act normal while we fool the people THEN we can screw them. That's the name of their game.

I just think it sounds ridiculous coming from him. He really thinks the Dems are going to get "moderate Republican" votes? They'll get the "we hate Trump" vote because our haters are as blind and unreasoning as theirs.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke