Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Weekend impeachment update

It's Sunday, but the news still comes out. Many things to think about here, and this crap show has only just begun.

---

Honest Far left Democrat Writes Op-ed Urging Speaker Pelosi to Stop the Corrupt and Unfounded Schiff Show

Far left NeverTrumper writes oped urging Pelosi to stop the impeachment sham.

Even Democrats see it’s a mess and a loser.

FOX News far left contributor Cathy Areu wrote a brutally honest piece this weekend directed at the unhinged Democrat Speaker of the House:

Speaker Pelosi, from one Democrat to another, please jump off the impeachment bandwagon

Areu wrote:

I am not sure if you remember me, or our conversations, but they were great. And we can catch up later.

Right now it’s very important for me to beg for you to sway your fellow Democrats and jump off the “Let’s Impeach President Trump” bandwagon.

It’s just not in the best interest of the Democratic Party or our entire country, actually.

There was a Monmouth poll that came out last week that found that “while there is growing public support for an inquiry, the public is not very confident with the process to date. Just 24% say they have a lot of trust in how the House impeachment inquiry has been conducted so far, 29% have a little trust, and 44% have no trust at all.” That’s very concerning.

In this letter to a friend, if I may call you that, I don’t want to just quote Monmouth polls, however because polls can sometimes be inaccurate. But this one doesn’t appear that way. That’s because another poll, just this year, found that trust in the United States government is an all-time low. Pew found that “only 17% of Americans today say they can trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (3%) or “most of the time” (14%).”

I trust you, and so many other public servants, because I’ve met you, one on one. I have felt your passion. Your dedication to doing the right thing. And I know you love our country and want to make our future better for everyone. But Madam Speaker, numbers and so many people protesting on the streets, don’t lie.

So, given all of these mixed emotions and anger toward the government, my sources, who have served in the last three administrations and other government positions believe that the Democrats are taking a really big gamble here with this impeachment process.
    Areu closed her oped with this:

And, at the end of these impeachment inquiry hearings, you know the real questions that are going to remain. They boil down to these two: One: is the president guilty of what he is being charged of? Two, is this matter serious enough to remove a sitting president?

If the answer to either of those questions is “no,” then the Democrats gambled big, overreached bigger, and may lose it all in 2020.

As a moderate Democrat, this all worries me. It keeps me up at night. Like it did just last night.
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-schiff-show/

Rep. John Ratcliffe SLAMS Adam Schiff for Not Releasing Inspector General’s Transcript that BLOWS UP his Case Against Trump

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) joined Maria Bartiromo Sunday on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

Ratcliffe, who destroyed the Democrat Party’s show trials this past week. On Sunday Ratcliffe discussed what to expect in the upcoming testimonies in the quid-pro-quo, extortion, bribery show trials.

Ratcliffe slammed Chairman Schiff for not releasing the Inspector General’s testimony which will blow up his case against President Trump.

Rep. Ratcliffe: It has now been discovered that Chairman Schiff’s office coordinated with that person (Ciaramella) to become the whistleblower. The other thing that Chairman Schiff hasn’t done… He hasn”t released the Inspector General’s transcript. The first transcript of the first witness because it will tell you what the inspector general knew and didn’t know about the relationship of Chairman Schiff and the whistleblower based on what Schiff and the whistleblower did or didn’t reveal.
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-trump-video/

BOOM! Reporter John Solomon Threatens Lawsuits Against Liberal Media Smear Merchants – Claims Obama, Brennan and Lynch Involved in Spygate Scandal

Investigative reporter John Solomon joined Maria Bartiromo Sunday on Sunday Morning Futures.

Solomon led the media in exposing Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 US presidential elections.

The Obama administration and Hillary campaign and DNC operatives were working with Ukrainian officials to create the Trump-Russia collusion hoax during the 2016 election.

The liberal media attacked Solomon this week for his reports exposing Ukrainian operatives involvement in the 2016 election.

On Sunday John Solomon threatened lawsuits against the liberal media smear merchants.

John Solomon: Listen, every fact in every column I wrote on The Hill was vetted by The Hill, by their lawyers and to this day every fact that remains in public confirmed. Adam Schiff’s three witnesses confirm all of the narratives in my columns. Yes, the State Department embassy in Kiev was pressuring Ukrainian authorities to drop certain cases. Yes, there was concerns about Hunter Biden and his conflicts of interest at Burisma. And, yes there was some evidence that Ukrainian officials were trying to stick their fingers in our 2016 election… I’m in consultation with some lawyers right now about bringing some targeted legal action, not because I want to make any money but because I want to correct the public record for the American people.
    Solomon then mentioned the real architects of the Spygate scandal.

John Solomon: Most counter intelligence investigations are always briefed to the president. I would like to see DBDs (daily debriefs) of President Obama actually going back to the summer of 2015… It’s impossible that John McCain did not know about all of the key activities. And it is obvious that the Attorney General would have to know working with the FBI.
    This certainly explains John Brennan’s many panicked attacks against President Trump on Twitter.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ygate-scandal/

HUGE! After Removing Ukrainian Prosecutor Shokin, Obama’s State Department Plotted with Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in White House – Then Pushed Steele Dossier to FBI

The Obama Administration coerced the Ukrainian government into removing the prosecutor investigating Ukrainian firm Burisma and its ties to Obama’s Vice President Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry. Next they plotted with whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in the White House and then pushed the Steele dossier to the FBI.

We know that Obama State Department Victoria Nuland was involved in numerous activities in the Obama White House while working for John Kerry. Nuland first was noted when she was caught lying to reporters about Obama’s Benghazi talking points. Nuland then came to light in 2014 when she was caught on tape saying “F**k the EU”.

We also know that Obama’s State and Justice Departments assisted billionaire and Democrat donor George Soros in an attempt to control Ukraine’s oil and gas industry.

In late 2015 Nuland was connected to a coup that the Deep State was involved in. Obama officials including Nuland and the Ukrainian Ambassador discussed toppling the Ukrainian Government and replacing officials, with then VP Joe Biden’s approval.

The world renowned Oliver Stone had a piece about this in a documentary about the Ukraine –

This was also about the same time that VP Joe Biden coerced the Ukrainian government to remove prosecutor Shokin from the case where he was investigating Biden’s son at Burisma noted in President Trump’s tweet below –

The Epoch Times had an excellent piece on this time period in the Obama White House –

State Department Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland worked with U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt in late 2015 to create a plan to force the firing of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, according to Kent. Nuland was also among a network of Obama administration officials involved in the distribution and recirculation of the infamous Steele dossier, the document used by the FBI to secure a maximally intrusive spy warrant to surveil a Trump-campaign associate.

“My understanding is that the conversations that were near-daily between Ambassador Pyatt and Toria Nuland regarding what to do on the way forward then included pitching the office of the Vice President to push President Poroshenko to remove Shokin,” Kent told lawmakers on Oct. 15.

Biden ultimately carried out Nuland’s plan during a visit to Ukraine in December 2015 and has since bragged, on at least two occasions, about forcing Shokin’s firing by threatening to cut off the loan guarantees. At the time Biden exerted pressure on Ukraine, Shokin was investigating Burisma, the Ukrainian gas giant that was paying Biden’s son Hunter Biden to serve on its board of directors. The Ukrainian president asked for Shokin’s resignation two months after Biden’s overture. The Ukrainian Parliament approved the resignation on March 29, 2016.
    During this time we’ve discovered a number of suspicious events with the State Department’s Victoria Nuland. According to records from ObamaWhitehouse.archives.gov Nuland was involved in the following White House meetings:

Oct 7, 2015 Nuland meets Biden at the White House

Nov 5, 2015 Amb Geoffrey Pyatt meets Deputy National Security Advisor Avril Haines (former CIA) at the White House

March 29, 2016 Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin was formally dismissed in a parliamentary vote

March 30, 2016 Nuland meets Biden at the White House

April 4, 2016 Nuland meets Obama at the White House

April 13, 2016 Nuland meets Susan Rice at the White House

April 14, 2016 Nuland meets Biden at the White House

June 15, 2016 Nuland, Pyatt and Volodymyr Omelyan meet Biden at the White House

June 17, 2016 Pyatt meets Eric Ciaramella at the White House with Nuland present as well
    Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ossier-to-fbi/

Ruh-Roh. Deep State Hacks Get Their Stories Mixed Up in Testimony – Either Pompous Ambassador Taylor or Underling Holmes is Lying

Pompous Ambassador William Taylor testified this week in front of the Schiff public show trials.
    He added NOTHING to the Democrat Party’s latest attempt to impeach President Trump.
    He couldn’t even think of a crime Trump might have committed.

During his 41 minute opening statement (a real snoozer) Taylor mentioned that he was told about a conversation overheard between Sondland and President Trump from his staff on November 8, 2019. According to Taylor, Ambassador Sondland called President Trump and told him about his meetings in Kiev. “A member of my staff could hear President Trump asking Sondland about the investigations. Mr. Sondland told President Trump the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.”

But later the testimony from the “eavesdropper” significantly contradicted Ambassador Taylor.

Eavesdropper David Holmes said in his testimony that he told he immediately told the Deputy Chief of Mission and others at the Embassy about the call with President Trump and Sondland. Holmes added that he told Ambassador Taylor about the call and “repeatedly referred to the call and conversation with Ambassador Sondland in meetings and conversations.”

Somebody’s lying about the call in their testimony!

If the Roger Stone rule applies these deep state hacks are looking at life in prison.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-lying-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'm just amazed, that even though the republicans control the White House, the senate, and have their pic of AG, that it's the democrats that appear to be on offense and stay on offense, and the republicans do nothing but remain on defense, not to mention, they have all the proof of wrong doing against the democrats, and the democrats have NOTHING on the republicans. All the dems ever do is make unproven and unfounded accusations and go on fishing expeditions, and that appears to remain the focus of everyone! News like the OP seems to come out over and over, and you'd think it would send the dems running for the hills, but it just seems to be forgotten about and nothing ever happens. I just do not understand how it is these filthy, stinking, low life, corrupt, lying bastard democrats aren't ALL one step away from PRISON. They SHOULD be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'm just amazed, that even though the republicans control the White House, the senate, and have their pic of AG, that it's the democrats that appear to be on offense and stay on offense, and the republicans do nothing but remain on defense, not to mention, they have all the proof of wrong doing against the democrats, and the democrats have NOTHING on the republicans. All the dems ever do is make unproven and unfounded accusations and go on fishing expeditions, and that appears to remain the focus of everyone! News like the OP seems to come out over and over, and you'd think it would send the dems running for the hills, but it just seems to be forgotten about and nothing ever happens. I just do not understand how it is these filthy, stinking, low life, corrupt, lying bastard democrats aren't ALL one step away from PRISON. They SHOULD be.
    My friend, the answers to how that insanity can be are :
    1.mainstream media, 2. Hollywood, long established organizations(both in our government and in our culture), 3. dems have no integrity- no honor, 4. Liberal controlled, and ran public education system 5. decades of systematic brainwashing of the gullible masses. 6. constant non-stop repetition of lies work because the American public has a ten second attention span. etc, etc . etc...--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    My friend, the answers to how that insanity can be are :
    1.mainstream media, 2. Hollywood, long established organizations(both in our government and in our culture), 3. dems have no integrity- no honor, 4. Liberal controlled, and ran public education system 5. decades of systematic brainwashing of the gullible masses. 6. constant non-stop repetition of lies work because the American public has a ten second attention span. etc, etc . etc...--Tyr
    All true, brother Tyr.

And I'll tell ya, I have all but QUIT watching the news, any news, even fox. I used to watch fox and fiends in the morning but can't even stomach that, but when I went to bed last night, when the turned on the bedroom TV it was on fox news, and that DISGUSTING little turtle faced jackass, Wallace, was just grilling Steve Scalis about all the DAMNING testimony that has been heard in the impeachment farce, and interrupted Scalis several times when he tried to answer and just talked over him. That was about 30 second of news TV and I was already boiling mad. It was another one of those times like my Dad used to say, "don't you wish you could just reach into the TV and SLAP them." Yup, Paw, sure do, but in this case, I'd like to do more than just slap him, he needs a full ass kickin'.

So I'm just about done watching the news. It just ruins my day. I can take a little Tucker Carlson, but even Hannity gets on my nerves because he also interrupts people just horrible. He LOVES to talk. He has on a guest and instead of letting them talk, he does most of the talking, and Ingraham, she's OK but just kinda hard to look at. Can't stand it either when any one of them invites on a leftist guest. Why? We already know what they're going to say so why give them ANOTHER platform to spread their garbage?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-18-2019 at 09:33 AM.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post