Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default What we need - an activist Muslim on the Supreme Court

Pay attention folks as these mentioned folks have lofty goals here - and they ARE willing to take a long time to make it happen, just like they do with sleeper cells. They are willing to slowly dig at things and wait patiently and work slowly. They are not shy about such goals, Cair, and not shy about their intentions with such folks. They would in fact like to change the landscape of America.

I have zero doubt that sharia would be instituted, in Muslim areas at a minimum. (and there should be NO "muslim areas"), nor should they have some separate law than anyone else. And they sure as shit ain't applying that crap to any Americans. But they would love that. To slowly change America and eventually change us. F that.

I think Cair should be banned in America, IMO. Your support and other connections matter.

As if the few now aren't proof enough. And YES, I said that, and make no apologies. Look at Omar.... all kinds of changes in her AFTER she got elected, same with that "mother fu%^er" Tlaib, IMO.

---

Terror-Tied CAIR Vows to Get 30 Muslims Elected to Congress and Add at Least One Muslim to Supreme Court

CAIR’s Executive Director Nihad Awad recently said at the organization’s 25th annual gala in DC that his goal is to get 30 Muslims elected to Congress.

But Awad didn’t stop there – he also envisioned at least one Muslim placed on the Supreme Court (Sharia law) along with Muslim federal judges (more Sharia law) and more Muslims in Hollywood.

In other words, CAIR is fiercely working to change America culturally and politically.

CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) is an unindicted co-conspirator of the largest terrorist (Hamas) funding case in US history and they are still operating, expanding and increasing their power in the US.

“A strong CAIR equals a strong community. A strong community will produce a strong and confident and successful Muslim … “So I’m telling you tonight we are going to work in the next years, inshallah (God willing], to elect at least 30 Muslims in the Congress. This number is equivalent to our size and our potential as American Muslims. Including at least two [U.S.] senator Muslims.”

In January of 2019, Muslim Congressman Andre Carson (D-IN) envisioned a future of 30-35 Muslim members in Congress by 2030, who will be elected to powerful posts such as committee chairs, Speaker of the House and even President of the United States.

“We’ve got firepower in Congress. We’ve got sister Rashida [Tlaib] in the House, and she’s tough.”

Although Carson said that it was important to have three Muslims in Congress so far, it’s not enough — he wants more Muslims in power.

“In 2030 we may have about 30, 35 Muslims in Congress,” Carson said.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...supreme-court/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Scary as hell.

Once again I'm glad I'm older. My kids and grandkids will have to step up to stop this.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Will be interesting to see how the left's coalition of queers and other assorted freaks that Muslims would gladly kill given half a chance will respond to this. Wait , we already know how they will respond "well in the 1400s Christians killed queers too"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Those Cacaroaches will never make it "There'