Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Now Vindman commits perjury

It's a story telling sham and perjury delight.

--

Perjury? Vindman Testified Earlier That He DID NOT Know the Identity of the Whistleblower But Nunes Just Caught Him

On Tuesday NSC leaker Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams testified on day 3 of the Adam Schiff Show Trial.

Ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes (R-CA) straight up asked Vindman if he discussed the July 25 Trump-Zelensky phone call with anyone outside of the White House.

Vindman testified on Tuesday that he spoke two people about Trump’s call to Zelensky — George Kent, a State Department employee and ‘someone in the intelligence community’ about Trump’s phone call — Vindman would not name the second person.

House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) quickly interjected when Nunes began to drill down to find out which agency this second anonymous person worked for.

Schiff said he wanted to “protect the whistleblower” and wouldn’t let Vindman answer.

Nunes then pointed out that Vindman previously testified in a closed-door deposition that he DID NOT know the identity of the whistleblower and if that were true then how would he know to keep the second person’s name private?

But Vindman on Tuesday admitted to being the primary source of the leak to the whistleblower (Eric Ciaramella).

Vindman testified behind closed doors recently that he has no idea who the whistleblower is.

“I want the committee to know I am not the whistleblower who brought this issue to the CIA and the committee’s attention. I do not know who the whistleblower is, and I would not feel comfortable to speculate as to the identity of the whistleblower,” Vindman previously said under oath. (screenshot of his testimony below)

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ght-him-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

>>>>>>>>>>>> Direct Video:
    WATCH: After Alexander Vindman admits he spoke to someone in the intelligence community about President Trump's phone call with Ukraine, Adam Schiff shuts down Republicans' questions and tells Vindman to not answer.

I think SCHIFF is the whistleblower

https://twitter.com/i/status/1196842853525266432

4. Thanks icansayit, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What we learned today is, this little pie faced ass clown Vindmin, is THE person RESPONSIBLE for this ENTIRE PHONE CALL CHARADE.

I guarantee you, for this reason, and the cocky... "CALL ME LT COL VINDMIN" comment, to who is essentially his SUPERIOR, what military career he might have had, it's in the TOILET NOW. He might as well retire, IN SHAME. He'll be lucky if he isn't brought up on any charges. He deserves to be busted down to a BUCK PRIVATE and DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-19-2019 at 07:37 PM.

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post