#7 in the NFL in passing yardage, and is on pace to toss for more than last year
Just barely lower in completion percentage than the rest of his career, as in 64% career average and 63.7% completion percentage this year.

And is he winning for them this year, as Wins and Losses is what matters the most? Well, their record right now is 9-1

He may not be out there setting record after record and destroying opponents... but their team as a whole seems to be.

So go ahead, doubt him, maybe some talk down of him, he's going downhill.... and this jerk is only going to start to get better, and head to the playoffs again obviously, and perhaps even hit the SB again. I wouldn't give him any locker room material!! I wouldn't bet a nickel against him and I can't stand him.

Way to go dummies, now I have to see these guys in the playoffs and maybe beyond, again!

---

Tom Brady is no longer playing like an elite quarterback

The New England Patriots are at the top of the AFC with a 9-1 record. The Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas has them as the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Their defense is historically good. The game charters at Pro Football Focus rank New England's special teams as the second best of 2019.

The offense, however, has been underwhelming. The Patriots are averaging just two points per drive in 2019, the fifth lowest rate for the franchise since coach Bill Belichick took over in 2000. They're struggling in the red zone (49%, ranking 25th) and in goal-to-go situations (65%, 21st).

"The strength of our team is our defense and our special teams," quarterback Tom Brady told "The Greg Hill Show" Monday morning on WEEI. "On offense we just have to take advantage when we get opportunities and understand where our strengths lie and try and play to them - not giving any short fields, not turning the ball over and try and take advantage when we get into the red area to score touchdowns. That is kind of where our offense is. That is kind of where our team is."

Brady, remarkably, appears to be at the heart of the team's offensive futility. The future Hall of Famer completed 26 of 47 passes for 216 yards and no touchdowns on Sunday, the first time in Brady's 20-year career that he played an entire game and didn't lead the team in touchdown passes, according to ESPN's Stats & Information. Wide receiver Julian Edelman threw New England's only touchdown pass, a 15-yarder to Phillip Dorsett in the third quarter. Brady also had 14 incompletions in the first half against Philadelphia, a career high.

You could wave this off as a one-game clunker, but Brady, who turned 42 in August, has been trending down for a few seasons. His completion rate is on a three-year decline, from close to a career high in 2016 (67%) to one of the lowest marks of his career in 2019 (64%). His touchdown rate this season (3.5%), if it doesn't improve, also would be a career low. Those two components, in turn, are fueling a drastic decline in Brady's passer rating, adjusted net yards per pass and Total Quarterback Rating, three passing metrics that are best correlated with team wins.

Rest - https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...e-14846713.php