Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Only WHITES Are RACIST, Never Blacks, Blacks Can't Be Racist... Right?

Well if you listen to the radical leftist democrats, that's what they'll tell you. However, the TRUTH is usually ALWAYS different than what you hear from a DEMOCRAT.

I wonder if any of these white hating blacks would settle for a one way ticket back to AFRICA?

----------------------

BLACK STUDENTS AT SYRACUSE U PROTEST IN FAVOR OF SELF-SEGREGATION

Students occupying campus building until demands are met

In a move that would have Martin Luther King Jr. rolling over in his grave, black students at Syracuse University have taken over a campus building and are demanding the school allow them to opt-out of rooming with white students in the college’s dorms.

“The general consensus is that black students, and we’re talking specifically on behalf of Black students, may feel safer and better rooming with other Black students rather than saying the same race has an implementation of a profile system or a portal system. That includes interests as well as race,” a representative of the group “#NotAgainSU” declared.

In a sad example of how liberal indoctrination at American colleges can negatively affect students, a female student admitted, “I get anxiety attacks, I have panic attacks and this university took my mental health. I was one of the happiest people before I came here.”

“I hate it here,” she added. “I hate it here! I’m from Miami just like her,” a male student chimed in, causing an extremely odd and frantic chain reaction by the crowd who echoed, “I hate it here. I hate it here.”

The students act as if they’re prisoners of the university and that they didn’t volunteer and pay to attend the school.

In a seriously twisted take on reality, a white student who was allowed to grab the microphone called Syracuse University “pretty racist” for not allowing black students to opt-out of rooming with white students.

In a move that would have Martin Luther King Jr. rolling over in his grave, black students at Syracuse University have taken over a campus building and are demanding the school allow them to opt-out of rooming with white students in the college’s dorms.

“The general consensus is that black students, and we’re talking specifically on behalf of Black students, may feel safer and better rooming with other Black students rather than saying the same race has an implementation of a profile system or a portal system. That includes interests as well as race,” a representative of the group “#NotAgainSU” declared.

In a sad example of how liberal indoctrination at American colleges can negatively affect students, a female student admitted, “I get anxiety attacks, I have panic attacks and this university took my mental health. I was one of the happiest people before I came here.”

“I hate it here,” she added. “I hate it here! I’m from Miami just like her,” a male student chimed in, causing an extremely odd and frantic chain reaction by the crowd who echoed, “I hate it here. I hate it here.”

The students act as if they’re prisoners of the university and that they didn’t volunteer and pay to attend the school.

In a seriously twisted take on reality, a white student who was allowed to grab the microphone called Syracuse University “pretty racist” for not allowing black students to opt-out of rooming with white students.

Syracuse Chancellor Kent Syverud says he’ll work with the student protesters and that they have “good reason to fear” roommates who “harbor views of racism,” according to Campus Reform.

How far will students go once they realize they have power over their university’s leaders?

https://www.infowars.com/black-stude...f-segregation/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-21-2019 at 02:45 PM.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Hot Dogger, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I read about this a few days ago. Can you imagine a school that would separate blacks and whites, whether that be water fountains, cafeteria seating, which classroom... it would be pandemonium and maybe a few race riots. But it's ok if black folks do so "voluntarily"? Pushing away white folks? Making claims that they are? This is stupidity, they entertain it and it only grows then.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I read about this a few days ago. Can you imagine a school that would separate blacks and whites, whether that be water fountains, cafeteria seating, which classroom... it would be pandemonium and maybe a few race riots. But it's ok if black folks do so "voluntarily"? Pushing away white folks? Making claims that they are? This is stupidity, they entertain it and it only grows then.
    Exactly. The blacks and their defenders decades ago fought for DESEGREGATION, and now the blacks WANT IT BACK, and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT?

Now let's pretend it's WHITES that want segregation again... the left and their propaganda wing would BE ON FIRE.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm happy to pay reparations for my racism and having enslaved black people, giving my money to them is the least I can do for having been born white. Although I've never been a slave, thousands of years ago my enslaved descendants built the pyramids. However, Egypt doesn't owe me anything, because they gave the world baba ganoush and pita bread, and I love baba ganoush and pita bread, so I consider my reparations paid in full.

In the future, I look forward to allowing black homeless slaves to live in my back yard, where they can plant all the watermelon and corn pone they can eat. Of course, I'll be up in the big house making mint juleps and getting the plantation's cotton gin ready for the harvest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I don’t care who wants to room with whom. But if Syracuse does this, they would have to give the black students the best dorm, or the protests would start anew.

Tangentially, the race card is so incredibly useful. Lately it has even literally become a Get Out of Jail Free card.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    I'm happy to pay reparations for my racism and having enslaved black people, giving my money to them is the least I can do for having been born white. Although I've never been a slave, thousands of years ago my enslaved descendants built the pyramids. However, Egypt doesn't owe me anything, because they gave the world baba ganoush and pita bread, and I love baba ganoush and pita bread, so I consider my reparations paid in full.

In the future, I look forward to allowing black homeless slaves to live in my back yard, where they can plant all the watermelon and corn pone they can eat. Of course, I'll be up in the big house making mint juleps and getting the plantation's cotton gin ready for the harvest.
    Oh man... YOU enslaved some black people? When?

11. Likes Hot Dogger liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Oh man... YOU enslaved some black people? When?
    Oh, back in about 18 aught 6, I reckon. That's what BLM tells me anyway.

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Dogger View Post
    Oh, back in about 18 aught 6, I reckon. That's what BLM tells me anyway.
    Maaaaan... we gotta talk history some time bro...

15. Likes Hot Dogger liked this post