Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default No NFL Teams Interested in Signing Colin Kaepernick

He might have had a legit shot with a few teams that had been in contact with his team. But then comes the "interview" time and he changes things up and dictates - and the majority bailed and the rest saw an average at best QB. He's done.

--

No NFL Teams Interested in Signing Colin Kaepernick

Although experts and coaches gave Colin Kaepernick positive feedback about his physical condition and throwing ability after the workout he held in front of several NFL teams one week ago, none of it has resulted in any actual offers.

Larry Brown Sports reports that zero (0!) teams have "reached out to Kaepernick to bring him in for a private workout or interview since last Saturday." The approach toward him "has been no different in the wake of Kaepernick’s workout than it has been over the past three years."

A lot of teams are struggling because of a tornado of injuries. However, despite those issues, not one single team thinks that Kaepernick adds enough to justify all the media buzz and the "political distractions."

Although Kaepernick will undoubtedly present himself as a victim -- boy, do those NFL teams hate African American men or what?! -- he has only himself to thank for this. What's more, I'm not sure he's truly bothered by it -- although he will undoubtedly pretend to be. As Stephen A. Smith explained last week, Kaepernick's decision to move his workout from an official NFL field to a high school football field proves that he doesn't actually want to play.

He doesn't want to play. pic.twitter.com/ZuSI1IVW9r

— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) November 17, 2019
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/shockin...in-kaepernick/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Saw this name on Breitbart today in the comments.

Krapperdick
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He might have had a legit shot with a few teams that had been in contact with his team. But then comes the "interview" time and he changes things up and dictates - and the majority bailed and the rest saw an average at best QB. He's done.

--

No NFL Teams Interested in Signing Colin Kaepernick

Although experts and coaches gave Colin Kaepernick positive feedback about his physical condition and throwing ability after the workout he held in front of several NFL teams one week ago, none of it has resulted in any actual offers.

Larry Brown Sports reports that zero (0!) teams have "reached out to Kaepernick to bring him in for a private workout or interview since last Saturday." The approach toward him "has been no different in the wake of Kaepernick’s workout than it has been over the past three years."

A lot of teams are struggling because of a tornado of injuries. However, despite those issues, not one single team thinks that Kaepernick adds enough to justify all the media buzz and the "political distractions."

Although Kaepernick will undoubtedly present himself as a victim -- boy, do those NFL teams hate African American men or what?! -- he has only himself to thank for this. What's more, I'm not sure he's truly bothered by it -- although he will undoubtedly pretend to be. As Stephen A. Smith explained last week, Kaepernick's decision to move his workout from an official NFL field to a high school football field proves that he doesn't actually want to play.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/shockin...in-kaepernick/
    I think if he had worked out lie a maniac, kept his mouth shut, and showed up in Penn State colors (White and black), he might have landed a league minimum somewhere. And, I will add, for $ reasons he's a dumbass for not doing it.

He and his skills are not worth his behavior and controversy that follows him.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke