Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Score One For Good Guys That Pump Iron...

... what a great story...

----------------

‘He Picked The Wrong House’: Powerlifting 82-Year-Old Grandma Takes Down Home Intruder

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (CBS Local) — An 82-year-old female bodybuilder fought back against a man who broke through the door into her home, holding him down until police officers arrived.

Willie Murphy of Rochester, New York, said she was getting ready for bed Thursday just after 11 p.m. when a man began pounding on her door, urging her to call an ambulance for him, WHAM reported.

“He was outside and saying, ‘Please call an ambulance,’ saying, ‘I’m sick, I’m sick,'” she said.

Murphy said she called the police, but the man became angry and broke through the door.

“It’s kind of semi-dark and I’m alone, and I’m old. But guess what, I’m tough,” she said, baring her muscular arms.

What the suspect likely didn’t realize is Murphy is an award-winning bodybuilder who works out at the YMCA almost every day. The athletic grandmother can deadlift 225 pounds.

Murphy says she hid as the suspect walked through her house. At some point, she grabbed a nearby table.

“I took that table and I went to working on him,” she said. “And guess what? The table broke.”

The man fell to the floor.

“And when he’s down,” she continued, “I’m jumping on him.”

Murphy says once the suspect was down, she ran and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and squirted it on the man’s face as he tried to get up. Next, she started whacking him with a broom.

“He picked the wrong house to break into,” Murphy said.

Finally, officers arrived.

“So they come in,” she said. “He’s laying down already because I had really did a number on that man.”

The 28-year-old suspect, who police say was intoxicated, was taken to a nearby hospital.

Murphy says she does not plan to press charges.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/11...home-intruder/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-26-2019 at 02:38 PM.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm just trying to imagine this nitwit's creds in a cell block. Granny kicked your ass, dude. Hand over the commissary ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'm just trying to imagine this nitwit's creds in a cell block. Granny kicked your ass, dude. Hand over the commissary ...
    Great point... I never thought of that...

He's lucky he ran into weight lifter granny... I'd have just shot the fucker. He'd be laying in a morgue right now. No one survives being shot with a .44 mag... THREE TIMES... ...

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post