Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default First the IG report on abuse on the 9th....

And of course in the way Washington leaks things, we already know it's going to be a dud of sorts. Folks still talking big and holding out hope, but I think the leaks are real and we're going to see a few lower folks get slaps on the wrist.

I'm ok with that, even though nothing will convince me that they didn't abuse the FISA warrants to get information on Trump, and to further work against him. I think it all sucks if that's the case, but I have NO doubt about Barr and Durham, and that's why the Dems have atacked them 2 from the get go and ignored the first investigation. And I think Durham's investigation turns out to be thebest and most damning case against the democrats, and hopefully just the beginning of folks getting what they deserve.

I think Trump wins in 2020 ad very handily so, unless something massive changes between now and then. So none of these matter for the election. Although would be nice to see them come out about 2-3 months before the election, or maybe even a little less.

But I have patience, the law never works quickly. And IMO, without the legal process even there yet - I think what has already been disclosed that they royally effed up when it comes to so many fraudulent things.

And then when all is said and done, I don't think I'll ever be able to trust the CIA/FBI/DOJ ever again. I was so dang naive and know it now.

So the Dems basically have already given away 2020. They toasted Joe Biden, and as a result of everything, his son is likely toasted even more. And it's been dragging in other names, like John Kerry. Most state that the Dems have seats on the line of they vote against Trump, especially in the House. How far do they want to push things, and how much do they want to gamble on their future? That's all my opinion.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And of course in the way Washington leaks things, we already know it's going to be a dud of sorts. Folks still talking big and holding out hope, but I think the leaks are real and we're going to see a few lower folks get slaps on the wrist.

I'm ok with that, even though nothing will convince me that they didn't abuse the FISA warrants to get information on Trump, and to further work against him. I think it all sucks if that's the case, but I have NO doubt about Barr and Durham, and that's why the Dems have atacked them 2 from the get go and ignored the first investigation. And I think Durham's investigation turns out to be thebest and most damning case against the democrats, and hopefully just the beginning of folks getting what they deserve.

I think Trump wins in 2020 ad very handily so, unless something massive changes between now and then. So none of these matter for the election. Although would be nice to see them come out about 2-3 months before the election, or maybe even a little less.

But I have patience, the law never works quickly. And IMO, without the legal process even there yet - I think what has already been disclosed that they royally effed up when it comes to so many fraudulent things.

And then when all is said and done, I don't think I'll ever be able to trust the CIA/FBI/DOJ ever again. I was so dang naive and know it now.

So the Dems basically have already given away 2020. They toasted Joe Biden, and as a result of everything, his son is likely toasted even more. And it's been dragging in other names, like John Kerry. Most state that the Dems have seats on the line of they vote against Trump, especially in the House. How far do they want to push things, and how much do they want to gamble on their future? That's all my opinion.
    350M in this country and the clown show in DC is the best we can come up with in terms of leadership? Congress a total shit show, and as much as I like some of the things Trump has done as President, he's a fucking clown, are you telling me we can't find a non clown who could have accomplished some of the same things Trump has accomplished? I'm not talking about his being pissed about being under constant attack since being elected, I'm talking his clown antics

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    350M in this country and the clown show in DC is the best we can come up with in terms of leadership? Congress a total shit show, and as much as I like some of the things Trump has done as President, he's a fucking clown, are you telling me we can't find a non clown who could have accomplished some of the same things Trump has accomplished? I'm not talking about his being pissed about being under constant attack since being elected, I'm talking his clown antics
    He's a clown sometimes. He's not very PC the majority of the time. Every now and again he says or posts something that makes you wince and raise eyebrows all at once, and you're like "Oooooohhhh, should not have said that..." type of thing in my head. I think an update once or twice per day on Twitter would be cool, not every single last thing someone says he must respond to. But I love reading and finding things out this presidency that we never would have known before. And then he follows that by laughing and posting memes or someone elses video or jokes or whatever. No bid deal at all, acting like the rest of the world - BUT he's president and posting to millions of not billions. Admittedly, the man has a lot of issues to deal with that are almost ALL self inflicted. He is very far from perfect.

Now, with that said, I think he's doing better than ALL of congress collectively. He tells more truth than our own news in America does. His approval rating is higher than all of them. He's probably gotten more done solo that what was done through congress - thanks to the Dems obstruction that they promised.

And still got tons of judges around the nation. Put the SC in a good place for time to come. Built our economy up and everyone is doing well as a result, ok almost everyone. Has kept an inordinate amount of promises he made, as compared to others. Obama was horrible and got many things wrong, IMO. Trump has been good at reversing a lot of it. Jerusalem, which to me was big, as it was for Israel. First president in eons to actually follow the law when it comes to illegal immigration. I think about 4 million jobs created thus far? Manufacturing jobs "which aren't coming back" according to the last president, I believe about 400,000 have been created. Unemployment at the lowest of my entire lifetime. And great for black folks, and it's showing so in the latest polls of support he has from black folks.

A record number of regulations have been eliminated. Has worked on his signature promise non-stop in the face of unprecedented opposition. Has still gotten tons of funding, a ton of things fixed and some beginning of a brand new wall with more going up as we speak. (will still need more $$ to finish the entire thing).

Believe it or not, that's just the tip of things, on the positive side anyway. And all in the face of nutcase democrats purposely obstructing him every single day. Having a media attack him daily for all of America to see, and literally will make things up if need be. The same for written media, and they are worse. Again, can you imagine if folks worked with him? Or at least if congress got better approval numbers? They don't have to like Trump, nor go visit him - just EFFING work together and get shit done!!! And they don't. But yet there have still been so many accomplishments and so many positive things.

Or, if he stopped the clown stuff and became presidential every step of every day? Nah, not really. BUT, can do so much better, or just avoid the clown stuff. He can still stand up to them, still post on twitter, still write things in a non-PC manner - without giving his own followers a reason to wince!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He's a clown sometimes. He's not very PC the majority of the time. Every now and again he says or posts something that makes you wince and raise eyebrows all at once, and you're like "Oooooohhhh, should not have said that..." type of thing in my head. I think an update once or twice per day on Twitter would be cool, not every single last thing someone says he must respond to. But I love reading and finding things out this presidency that we never would have known before. And then he follows that by laughing and posting memes or someone elses video or jokes or whatever. No bid deal at all, acting like the rest of the world - BUT he's president and posting to millions of not billions. Admittedly, the man has a lot of issues to deal with that are almost ALL self inflicted. He is very far from perfect.

Now, with that said, I think he's doing better than ALL of congress collectively. He tells more truth than our own news in America does. His approval rating is higher than all of them. He's probably gotten more done solo that what was done through congress - thanks to the Dems obstruction that they promised.

And still got tons of judges around the nation. Put the SC in a good place for time to come. Built our economy up and everyone is doing well as a result, ok almost everyone. Has kept an inordinate amount of promises he made, as compared to others. Obama was horrible and got many things wrong, IMO. Trump has been good at reversing a lot of it. Jerusalem, which to me was big, as it was for Israel. First president in eons to actually follow the law when it comes to illegal immigration. I think about 4 million jobs created thus far? Manufacturing jobs "which aren't coming back" according to the last president, I believe about 400,000 have been created. Unemployment at the lowest of my entire lifetime. And great for black folks, and it's showing so in the latest polls of support he has from black folks.

A record number of regulations have been eliminated. Has worked on his signature promise non-stop in the face of unprecedented opposition. Has still gotten tons of funding, a ton of things fixed and some beginning of a brand new wall with more going up as we speak. (will still need more $$ to finish the entire thing).

Believe it or not, that's just the tip of things, on the positive side anyway. And all in the face of nutcase democrats purposely obstructing him every single day. Having a media attack him daily for all of America to see, and literally will make things up if need be. The same for written media, and they are worse. Again, can you imagine if folks worked with him? Or at least if congress got better approval numbers? They don't have to like Trump, nor go visit him - just EFFING work together and get shit done!!! And they don't. But yet there have still been so many accomplishments and so many positive things.

Or, if he stopped the clown stuff and became presidential every step of every day? Nah, not really. BUT, can do so much better, or just avoid the clown stuff. He can still stand up to them, still post on twitter, still write things in a non-PC manner - without giving his own followers a reason to wince!

That feeds right into my point. He HAS done good things as President, but surely we can find someone who can do good things in office AND not be a clown.

Actually reminds me a lot of the Razorbacks football coaching search right now. There are many many many fans who want Bobby Petrino back because even though he turned out to be a giant clown of a coach in the end he DID go 21-5 in his last 2 seasons here. But others of us are asking "can't we find a coach who can 21-5 over two seasons AND not be a clown?

Having to continually say "yeah but" to defend a guy who politically you agree with quite a lot is getting old. I've no doubt that there are gonna be voters in 2020 who just decide they can't do it any more.

It's EXACTLY opposite of what many Obama voters faced where they had a guy who always said the right thing, always appeared to be the nice friendly good guy but when discussion turned to policy they have to be "yeah but" in defense of his terrible policy choices.......

And just as a practical matter, do we really want someone with so little self control in complete command of the greatest military force the world has ever seen?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    That feeds right into my point. He HAS done good things as President, but surely we can find someone who can do good things in office AND not be a clown.
    My question would be who? I agree with you, but who's standing to the plate? Who's going to be president and also ensure all American's know the details that may not make the news? Or may not make the news because they hide it, or lie about it?

I WISH we could find 10 more like him that do things exactly like him - without going over that fine line between being anti-politically correct - and clown business. And my "yeah buts" things are usually over semantics or things that made me or others wince. His policy, IMO, has been fantastic. His getting shit done and his work ethic has been fantastic. Hell, the results have been fantastic.

If we can get someone in there that is wiling to go the non-PC route, not offend to outright say it as it is to the media and others, is willing to stand up to the Dems and anyone else for that fact... and is tough with others around the world, and doing their fair share as he said during the primaries. And do all of these things without 'acting like someone is having an orgasm' for example. Or literally having a pet name for anyone who dares look at him the wrong way. He need not worry, we can do the name part for him, he do the prez thing.

But honestly, I haven't seen many folks go for the crown that has been similar. That's because it's expected that one will be "presidential" and I guess everyone has a perfect orator in mind and someone who is like the Queen, forever polite and kind. He's surely not that person! LOL

So I dunno. I just hope we can find that mix again in the future, just a little less of the drama would be nice.

But more importantly IMO? Congress critters who have had an abysmal approval rating for as long as I can remember. It's all about them, all about sides and power, and almost nothing to do with what is best for US, us American's that have voted them in!! Imagine if they actually worked like that? And actually compromised on things? Too much to ask though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is another thing, I'm not sure I trust this guy 100%. I look at everyone with suspicion anymore, but when news come out like this, or what he did in the inquiry...

--

ICIG Atkinson Refuses to Answer GOP Senator’s Formal Request on ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella’s Far Left Bias

Senator Tom Cotton sent a letter on October 9th to Michael Atkinson, Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, after his dishonest testimony before the Senate Select Committee on September 26th.

MichaelAtkinson withheld information on the partisan CIA “whistleblower” when he testified before the US senators.

Tom Cotton sent a letter to Atkinson wanting answers.

From Senator Tom Cotton’s office:

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) today sent a letter to Michael Atkinson, Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, after his evasive testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence during a closed hearing on September 26. Inspector General Atkinson repeatedly refused to answer questions about the political bias of the “whistleblower”, despite being in a closed session and despite this information being unclassified. The Inspector General wouldn’t reveal this information to the Senate Intelligence Committee, but later revealed it to the House Intelligence Committee.

The letter outlines five outstanding questions Senator Cotton has for Inspector General Atkinson and asks him to reply no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11. The full text of the letter is below and can be found by clicking here.

Dear Inspector General Atkinson,

Your disappointing testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee on September 26 was evasive to the point of being insolent and obstructive. Despite repeated questions, you refused to explain what you meant in your written report by “indicia of an arguable political bias on the part of the Complainant in favor of a rival political candidate.” This information is, of course, unclassified and we were meeting in a closed setting. Yet you moralized about how you were duty bound not to share even a hint of this political bias with us.

But now I see media reports that you revealed to the House Intelligence Committee not only that the complainant is a registered Democrat, but also that he has a professional relationship with a Democratic presidential campaign. I’m dissatisfied, to put it mildly, with your refusal to answer my questions, while more fully briefing the three-ring circus that the House Intelligence Committee has become.

So, I will ask again and give you one more chance to answer: what are these “indicia of arguable political bias”? More specifically:

1. Does the complainant have (or did he once have) a professional relationship with a Democratic presidential candidate or campaign?
    2. If so, which candidate or campaign and what is the nature of that relationship?
    3. What other “indicia of arguable political bias” of the complainant did you find?
    4. Did you or anyone subject to your control or influence share with CNN that the “arguable political bias” was merely that the complainant is a registered Democrat?
    5. Why did you refuse to answer my questions at the September 26 hearing?

This information is urgently relevant for the American people and their elected representatives to evaluate the complainant’s credibility and to determine whether the House’s so-called impeachment inquiry has been, in reality, a well-coordinated partisan attack from the beginning.

This information is also simple, unclassified, and personally known to you. Therefore, please reply in writing no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11. I look forward to your answers, even two weeks late.
    It has now been nearly two months since IG Atkinson was called on by the US Senate to answer their questions on the bias of Eric Ciaramella, the anti-Trump CIA “whistleblower.”

According to Paul Sperry, Atkinson refuses to comply with the Senator’s request.

And Adam Schiff refuses to release Atkinson’s closed door testimony from the basement star chamber.

As The Gateway Pundit reported last week Atkinson’s wife is also linked to Fusion GPS and he is an Obama holdover.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...far-left-bias/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This is another thing, I'm not sure I trust this guy 100%. I look at everyone with suspicion anymore, but when news come out like this, or what he did in the inquiry...

--

ICIG Atkinson Refuses to Answer GOP Senator’s Formal Request on ‘Whistleblower’ Ciaramella’s Far Left Bias

Senator Tom Cotton sent a letter on October 9th to Michael Atkinson, Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, after his dishonest testimony before the Senate Select Committee on September 26th.

MichaelAtkinson withheld information on the partisan CIA “whistleblower” when he testified before the US senators.

Tom Cotton sent a letter to Atkinson wanting answers.

From Senator Tom Cotton’s office:

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) today sent a letter to Michael Atkinson, Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, after his evasive testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence during a closed hearing on September 26. Inspector General Atkinson repeatedly refused to answer questions about the political bias of the “whistleblower”, despite being in a closed session and despite this information being unclassified. The Inspector General wouldn’t reveal this information to the Senate Intelligence Committee, but later revealed it to the House Intelligence Committee.

The letter outlines five outstanding questions Senator Cotton has for Inspector General Atkinson and asks him to reply no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11. The full text of the letter is below and can be found by clicking here.

It has now been nearly two months since IG Atkinson was called on by the US Senate to answer their questions on the bias of Eric Ciaramella, the anti-Trump CIA “whistleblower.”

According to Paul Sperry, Atkinson refuses to comply with the Senator’s request.

And Adam Schiff refuses to release Atkinson’s closed door testimony from the basement star chamber.

As The Gateway Pundit reported last week Atkinson’s wife is also linked to Fusion GPS and he is an Obama holdover.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...far-left-bias/

I'm a big Tom Cotton fan, one of the few adults in Congress at this point.

Oh also, I'm sorry but people in government service should not be donating to political parties PERIOD. Excluding elected officials, who obviously are tied to parties. I'm talking about bureaucrats. It just stinks of conflict, even if this guy did nothing wrong in his investigation (and he probably didn't, truth be told) it just taints his entire report when you read "his wife donated to the DNC)
    Last edited by STTAB; 12-03-2019 at 01:49 PM.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post