Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Democrats Will Vote on Impeachment Before Schiff’s Report Even Goes Public

Gotta vote on it before we can read it!! The democrats are either so fraudulent or so retarded or so much a mix of the two.

Really nothing new here, but it shows how they operate, and how they don't care how they do things. I think they have their little meetings and then conclude that's how all American's must feel. I mean, I don't get them, not at all, but I'm glad they keep doing all of this!!! I said a long time back if you remember that this entire thing would come back to haunt them, and it's done better than I thought!@

--

The Ham Sandwich Impeachment: Democrats Will Vote on Impeachment Before Schiff’s Report Even Goes Public – AND THEY DON’T CARE

The modern term that an eager prosecutor can “indict a ham sandwich” was immortalized in the Tom Wolfe novel Bonfire of the Vanities.

On Wednesday Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Democrats, after years of promises, will vote to impeach President Trump using the ham sandwich option.

Democrats are impeaching President Trump over a ham sandwich.

They got nothing. They know they’ve got nothing. But they are going to impeach President Trump anyway.

On Tuesday in London President Trump said Democrats would impeach him for taking an orange out of the refrigerator.

It is the same thing. Ham sandwich – orange from refrigerator.

They got nothing.

Democrats will vote for impeachment before the their report is even released to the public!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hey-dont-care/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Facts

Democrats’ three “star witnesses” for Jerry Nadler’s impeachment sham have donated $18,000 to Democrats—including ones currently running for president How is this not a partisan witch hunt?
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-04-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Gotta vote on it before we can read it!! The democrats are either so fraudulent or so retarded or so much a mix of the two.

Really nothing new here, but it shows how they operate, and how they don't care how they do things. I think they have their little meetings and then conclude that's how all American's must feel. I mean, I don't get them, not at all, but I'm glad they keep doing all of this!!! I said a long time back if you remember that this entire thing would come back to haunt them, and it's done better than I thought!@

--

The Ham Sandwich Impeachment: Democrats Will Vote on Impeachment Before Schiff’s Report Even Goes Public – AND THEY DON’T CARE

The modern term that an eager prosecutor can “indict a ham sandwich” was immortalized in the Tom Wolfe novel Bonfire of the Vanities.

On Wednesday Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Democrats, after years of promises, will vote to impeach President Trump using the ham sandwich option.

Democrats are impeaching President Trump over a ham sandwich.

They got nothing. They know they’ve got nothing. But they are going to impeach President Trump anyway.

On Tuesday in London President Trump said Democrats would impeach him for taking an orange out of the refrigerator.

It is the same thing. Ham sandwich – orange from refrigerator.

They got nothing.

Democrats will vote for impeachment before the their report is even released to the public!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...hey-dont-care/
    In perspective, can you imagine Republicans doing ANY of this to a Dem? We would all be deaf from the non-stop screeching and wailing. THEN there would be rules and the Dems would be standing all over every single one.

While I don't have much hope given the timidity of the Republicans, I would love to see all this precedent-setting making up of one's own rules get thrown back in their faces.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I've always enjoyed reading and listening to Jonathan Turley. He's been called by the Republicans and imo is doing very well arguing about why impeachment is problematic in this case.

He is and has been warning about the speed at which the Democrats have been moving at this. He also is criticizing both abuse of power and obstruction of justice in this case.

He stated that he is a Madisonian scholar, mostly in favor of the Congress over the Executive. He is upset that in this case, the Congress is actually the branch most involved with abuse of power. From the way the hearings, secrecy, threats against the President if he appeals to the courts, demands for enormous amounts of documents in too short duration of time-including appeals regarding executive privilege.

I like him, likely because that while he doesn't care for the President, he cares more about the institutions that are being injured dramatically if not destroyed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill