Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Schiff continues his lying

Now if anyone needs to be removed, it's this shithead. Sure, and he has evidence in hand about Russia too.

He speaks, and knows it's to all of America, and just lies and changes things. And not too awfully surprising when seeing it's him talking with the nuttiest of the media pundits, or whatever the hell you call her.

Now, speaking of "clowns" that we can do better than... this guy is actually harmful to our nation.

--

Adam Schiff Feeds BS to Conspiracy Nut Rachel Maddow: “This Is a President Who Has Sought Foreign Intervention in US Elections Twice Now”

Impeachment czar Adam Schiff joined conspiracy nut Rachel Maddow on Monday night to discuss the latest developments in the Democrat Party’s December attempt to impeach President Trump.

During their conversation Adam Schiff claimed President Trump has “sought foreign intervention in US elections twice now.”

Adam Schiff: We’re continuing to issue new subpoenas, we’re continuing to learn new information. That work goes on. But we also feel a sense of urgency. This is a president who has sought foreign intervention in US elections twice now.
    Actually, that is a complete lie. The Mueller report found no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia because there was none. And the Ukraine investigation has failed to find any proof of a quid-pro-quo or bribery or extortion with Ukraine.

Schiff lies so frequently he has no idea what the truth is anymore.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ice-now-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Now if anyone needs to be removed, it's this shithead. Sure, and he has evidence in hand about Russia too.

He speaks, and knows it's to all of America, and just lies and changes things. And not too awfully surprising when seeing it's him talking with the nuttiest of the media pundits, or whatever the hell you call her.

Now, speaking of "clowns" that we can do better than... this guy is actually harmful to our nation.

--

Adam Schiff Feeds BS to Conspiracy Nut Rachel Maddow: “This Is a President Who Has Sought Foreign Intervention in US Elections Twice Now”

Impeachment czar Adam Schiff joined conspiracy nut Rachel Maddow on Monday night to discuss the latest developments in the Democrat Party’s December attempt to impeach President Trump.

During their conversation Adam Schiff claimed President Trump has “sought foreign intervention in US elections twice now.”

Actually, that is a complete lie. The Mueller report found no connection between the Trump campaign and Russia because there was none. And the Ukraine investigation has failed to find any proof of a quid-pro-quo or bribery or extortion with Ukraine.

Schiff lies so frequently he has no idea what the truth is anymore.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ice-now-video/

`I say Adam Schiff is a manipulative liar and leaker whose serial falsehoods and repetitive defamatory allegations demand scrutiny by the House of Representatives Committee on Ethics....if not investigation by federal law enforcement officials for what may well be criminal perjury by Schiff himself.`

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Adam Schiff’s Report Cites No ‘Bribery’ or ‘High Crimes’; Only Tweets http://bit.ly/2Yf7tPi via @BreitbartNews
    #impeachment

The House Intelligence Committee report released by chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Tuesday cites no constitutionally permissible grounds for impeachment against President Donald Trump — other than tweets.
    Article II, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution provides that impeachment shall be for “Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” Notably, the Framers of the Constitution ruled out “maladministration” as a reason.
    In Schiff’s 300-page report, Democrats failed to cite any specific grounds for impeaching the president.`

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-only-tweets/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Schiff's problem is he's carried it on for WAY too long with zero to show for it. One can only hope he's talked himself into a corner and out of a career. I know that even if positions were reversed and this was some Republican zealot I'd have said enough already by this time. Probably even bitched MORE because it would be my side doing it.

I just cannot comprehend how these people, and in this case Schiff, can stay in office.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I just read the Dems’ impeachment report........It said....“We’re still mad at Trump for winning the 2016 election & we know we can’t beat him in 2020.”They wrote it in crayon.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Schiff's problem is he's carried it on for WAY too long with zero to show for it. One can only hope he's talked himself into a corner and out of a career. I know that even if positions were reversed and this was some Republican zealot I'd have said enough already by this time. Probably even bitched MORE because it would be my side doing it.

I just cannot comprehend how these people, and in this case Schiff, can stay in office.

It's simple Gunny, Democrats are the party of absolute stupid, not the people being elected to office (well excepting the CBC who are made up of truly stupid people) but at the top Democrats are smart, smarter than Republicans in office that's obvious. But the voters who vote Democrat? They are stupid, and the elected know this and take advantage of it. Adam Schiff has taken absolute advantage of the fact that the voters in his district are too stupid to ask two simple questions. 1. Why did you lie to us for 2 1/2 years and tell us that you had seen absolute proof positive that Trump worked with the Russians to illegally affect the outcome of the 2016 election ? And 2. How do you scream about Trump tried to get dirt on a political rival from a foreign government when you yourself were caught trying to get dirt on Trump from who you thought were Ukranian government officials? How does that square?

He doesn't have to worry about any of that, there are literally zero consequences for his actions, or inactions. Falsely accuse multiple Americans of treason? "Nope they are traitors, our overlords told us so" falsely accuse a nominee of being a gang rapist "no he did it, we were told so by our overlords" and so on and so forth.

Our schools didn't become factories of stupid by accident. 60% of adults in this country can't even tell you the 3 branches of our government, and that is just the way Democrats love it.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    It's simple Gunny, Democrats are the party of absolute stupid, not the people being elected to office (well excepting the CBC who are made up of truly stupid people) but at the top Democrats are smart, smarter than Republicans in office that's obvious. But the voters who vote Democrat? They are stupid, and the elected know this and take advantage of it. Adam Schiff has taken absolute advantage of the fact that the voters in his district are too stupid to ask two simple questions. 1. Why did you lie to us for 2 1/2 years and tell us that you had seen absolute proof positive that Trump worked with the Russians to illegally affect the outcome of the 2016 election ? And 2. How do you scream about Trump tried to get dirt on a political rival from a foreign government when you yourself were caught trying to get dirt on Trump from who you thought were Ukranian government officials? How does that square?

He doesn't have to worry about any of that, there are literally zero consequences for his actions, or inactions. Falsely accuse multiple Americans of treason? "Nope they are traitors, our overlords told us so" falsely accuse a nominee of being a gang rapist "no he did it, we were told so by our overlords" and so on and so forth.

Our schools didn't become factories of stupid by accident. 60% of adults in this country can't even tell you the 3 branches of our government, and that is just the way Democrats love it.
    I keep making excuses for not just calling them stupid when it IS the elephant in the room. I just was taught you don't go around calling people stupid (except recruits ). My two years old grandson makes more sense than supporting the Democratic Party.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I keep making excuses for not just calling them stupid when it IS the elephant in the room. I just was taught you don't go around calling people stupid (except recruits ). My two years old grandson makes more sense than supporting the Democratic Party.

Well , you've known me for almost 10 years now (well my online persona anyway) you know I'm not shy about calling stupid people stupid LOL

Think about this , what must the average IQ in Maxine Water's district be that they got together and elected her? LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Well , you've known me for almost 10 years now (well my online persona anyway) you know I'm not shy about calling stupid people stupid LOL

Think about this , what must the average IQ in Maxine Water's district be that they got together and elected her? LOL
    You HAD to get me started

I was thinking about this (the day before yesterday) briefly then forgot it. I was thinking along the lines of sitting in your high chair in a crappy diaper drooling Gerber's squash out of your mouth level

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)