Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Alyssa Milano is ‘F***ing’ Upset

This one cracks me up. She's also got a few missing upstairs. One loop short of an entire plastic thingy holding a 6 pack. (I didn't make that up, but fits for her!). She's just another loudmouth "celebrity".

And I wonder, kids, will they be proud of Mom for the way she handles herself and speaks? Life is so unfair!!!

She is proud of her abortions. She's a failed actress. Now she's just angry. And I really can't see her sitting there watching him anyway, I think she's just full of shit and once again looking for attention and her name in the news. Well, she got it, and now even more folks know about her stupidity.

--

Alyssa Milano ‘F***ing’ Upset That Trump’s ‘Inappropriate,’ A Bad Role Model For Kids. Here’s Some ‘Inappropriate’ Stuff She’s Said.

On Monday, actress Alyssa Milano decided to weigh in on the outrage from the Left over President Trump’s speech in which he imitated former FBI lawyer Lisa Page during her affair with colleague Peter Strzok. Trump was speaking at a rally in October in Minneapolis when he mocked Page and Strzok, prompting Page to respond over the weekend in an interview and Trump to fire back on Twitter, “When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being “crushed”, and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s “Insurance Policy” text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?”

Milano tweeted, “It’s fucking upsetting that I can’t allow my son to listen to our President because our President is inappropriate, misogynistic and unpresidential. So unfair to parents.”

Milano’s concern for other adults’ behavior affecting her child might carry more weight if she herself hadn’t exhibited some rather un-adult behavior. Some history:

September 2017: President Trump marked National Prayer Day by tweeting, “Remember, Sunday is National Prayer Day (by Presidential Proclamation)!”

Milano responded, “Remember, Sunday is National Asshole Day (by Presidential Proclamation)!”

September 2018, during the hearings for Justice Brett Kavanaugh, as The Daily Wire reported, “Milano paraded around a mob of anti-Kavanaugh activists on Wednesday and began pounding on the door of Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS) while shouting, ‘open the door, hear the stories!’ about women who survived sexual assault.”

November 2018: After border patrol agents were forced to fire tear gas to disperse a crowd of hundreds of migrants, President Trump tweeted, “Would be very SMART if Mexico would stop the Caravans long before they get to our Southern Border, or if originating countries would not let them form (it is a way they get certain people out of their country and dump in U.S. No longer). Dems created this problem. No crossing.”

Milano then issued her foul-mouthed response on Twitter, writing, “You tear-gassed women and children, asswipe! And on Thanksgiving weekend, you piece of shit, asshole, motherfucking, evil-creature-person!!”

And of course, there was Milano’s retelling of how she felt about two abortions she had before she had her children, enthusing on her podcast “Sorry Not Sorry,” “Fifteen years after that first love had fizzled, my life would be completely lacking all its great joys. I would never had been free to be myself — and that’s what this fight is all about: freedom.” She continued by asserting her reasons for having abortions were “real,” just as other women’s were, adding, “They are ours — and they’re none of your f***ing business.”

Some comments on social media included Derek Hunter of The Daily Caller: You just dropped a “f***ing,” so I can’t imagine your son would be bothered by the fake outrage here that only started in the last couple of days even though it’s months old. Also, threaten to abort your son like you did your other kids, you’ll scare him out of the room.”

David Harsanyi of National Review: “Why not just turn the imaginary channel in this imaginary scenario?”

Actor-director Nick Searcy: “Does your eight year old stay in the room when his Mom types ‘fucking’ in a tweet?”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alyss...tuff-shes-said
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default She's just a TDS Joke.

Her elevator never got above the basement full of Milanocrap she occupies as a hoarder of stupid. EVERY time she presses the button for the next floor up, she gets blocked by more Sh*T.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    One loop short of an entire plastic thingy holding a 6 pack. (I didn't make that up, but fits for her!).

They are called "six pack rings" or "six pack yokes." Some refer to them as PakTechs, this is a manufacturer/brand. It's much like calling tissues Kleenex or a copier a Xerox.

Did you know that a brewery in Florida, Saltwater Brewery, makes their own using spent brewing bi-products, grain wheat pulp and the like. They are 100% biodegradable and marine life can eat them...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

And yes, Milano is a loon. A looker, but a friggin' loon...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    They are called "six pack rings" or "six pack yokes." Some refer to them as PakTechs, this is a manufacturer/brand. It's much like calling tissues Kleenex or a copier a Xerox.

Did you know that a brewery in Florida, Saltwater Brewery, makes their own using spent brewing bi-products, grain wheat pulp and the like. They are 100% biodegradable and marine life can eat them...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Milano's truly a classic example of 'liberal tolerance', to say nothing of her reverence for free speech (she reveres her own free speech, but is picky about everyone else's).

Here, we have an excellent example of the goose-stepping mentality of the Left. Think as we demand. Express yourself, as we demand (ignore any examples of double-standard hypocrisy along the way, of course).

Once you've met our demands, and ONLY then, you are then 'free' to express yourself ...

... as the fully compliant, braindead drones we will have ensured that you are !!
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-03-2019 at 10:59 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

11. Thanks LongTermGuy, icansayit, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Milano's truly a classic example of 'liberal tolerance', to say nothing of her reverence for free speech (she reveres her own free speech, but is picky about everyone else's).

Here, we have an excellent example of the goose-stepping mentality of the Left. Think as we demand. Express yourself, as we demand (ignore any examples of double-standard hypocrisy along the way, of course).

Once you've met our demands, and ONLY then, you are then 'free' to express yourself ...

... as the fully compliant, braindead drones we will have ensured that you are !!
    She is not only a perfect example of the left's in general hypocrisy. but definitely a perfect example of the Hollywood elite. They don't live in reality nor do they have to. Their whole World is scripted for them and has nothing to do with ours. They are above the consequences of their actions therefore have no idea the reality the rest of us face daily. 10 DUIs? No problem. Run off to rehab then house arrest (to the vicinity of Hollywood). Robert Blake and OJ walked on murder charges.

Of course they're better than us. Unless they need to ties their own shoes and cook their own meals.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks STTAB, icansayit, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Her elevator never got above the basement full of Milanocrap she occupies as a hoarder of stupid. EVERY time she presses the button for the next floor up, she gets blocked by more Sh*T.

Somehow I imagine that being called stupid by a moron of your caliber doesn't sting Alyssa much. Seriously, get a fucking grip, your posts don't even make sense.

As for Alyssa and her faux rage LOL she once starred in a television series entitled "A Hot Wet American Summer" I doubt there is anything this President can do or say that would mortify her son more than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

She’s an uber-hypocritical, garbage-mouth, unrepentant baby-killer, who is beneath contempt and undeserving of our slightest attention.

Not to mention all that hate means she is filled with poison. I see a black soul.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

16. Thanks icansayit, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Somehow I imagine that being called stupid by a moron of your caliber doesn't sting Alyssa much. Seriously, get a fucking grip, your posts don't even make sense. .
    Just stop with the shit already, please.

"ignore button" - use it. Show how smart you are, instead of always posting BS like this to screw up threads. Again - ignore button.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Thank you for the more SH*T response.

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Somehow I imagine that being called stupid by a moron of your caliber doesn't sting Alyssa much. Seriously, get a fucking grip, your posts don't even make sense.

As for Alyssa and her faux rage LOL she once starred in a television series entitled "A Hot Wet American Summer" I doubt there is anything this President can do or say that would mortify her son more than that.
    Just doing my best to emulate you in every way. For whatever reason you feel a need to call yourself so many names, and make stupid accusations. I thank you for showing your true intelectual deformities.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I guess I'm at least not stupid I keep trying to imagine being just that damned dumb. My brain just refuses to accept anymore input on what it considers a complete circle jerk. And that is ALL leftwingnuts are -- circle jerks. Whatever non-answer works at the moment