And THIS shows that CNN is truly nuts, and beyond in the tank for the left. How in the EFF do you say shit like this? Are they ignoring the text messages? Of course they are. And civil servants are apolitical... yup, just lying nuts. They are outright ignoring the texts and claiming it's not even in her DNA? I think it's not in CNN's dna to tell the truth!!

--

CNN Says Partisanship Not in Lisa Page's 'DNA'

On Tuesday's New Day, co-host Alisyn Camerota melodramatically mused as to why ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page didn't speak out before, given "what she has lived with" due to President Trump's comments about her. CNN commentator Asha Rangappa, a former FBI agent, responded:

"It goes to how civil servants . . . really have a culture of being apolitical, of not trying to get into partisan fights or in the crosshairs. It's not in their DNA."

Not in Page's DNA to be partisan? That's why during the 2016 campaign, she was trading outrageously partisan, anti-Trump messages [including musings on how they would "stop Trump"] on her classified cell phone with her illicit lover Peter Strzok, someone who subsequently worked on Robert Mueller's investigation of Trump.

David Harsanyi in the New York Post reminded readers how just how partisan Page is:

It was Page who asked: “[Trump’s] not ever going to -become president, right? Right?!”

It was Strzok who replied: “No. No, he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

Their liberal fans ask us to -believe that Strzok and Page were chaste investigators for the FBI, who never let their opinions -undermine their professional -duties. But would anyone in the world trust a law-enforcement agent who had said it was his mission to “stop you”?
Perhaps Page could publish her 23andMe report, demonstrating that she has even less partisanship in her DNA than Elizabeth Warren has Native American heritage in hers!

Here's the transcript.

CNN
New Day
12/3/19
7:29 am ET

ALISYN CAMEROTA: Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page ended nearly two years of silence in an interview with the Daily Beast, revealing her feelings when singled out by the president at political rallies and in his tweets. She said: "it's like being punched in the gut. My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The President of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He's demeaning me and my career. It's sickening."

. . .

Can you imagine [adopts melodramatic tone] the President of the United States speaking and tweeting about your personal life, your relationships, your, your sex life? I mean, it's so jaw-dropping what she has lived with for the last two years. It's incredible, actually, that she has stayed silent for so long.

. . .

ASHA RANGAPPA: You mentioned that it's amazing that she's stayed silent for so long. And I think it really goes to how civil servants, whether it's in the Department of Justice or the Department of State, really have a culture of being apolitical, of not trying to get into partisan fights or in the crosshairs. It's not in their DNA. They put their heads down and they do their job. And the fact that you have these people speaking out, I think Lisa Page is kind of emblematic of this parade of former FBI agents, former prosecutors, now current State Department employees who are coming and testifying in front of Congress, of how they feel their institutions are under assault.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...being-partisan