Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    She's mentally ill bro.
    My take: In Gunny's perfect World we could kneecap the parents, journalists and just about anyone associated with using children for this kind of crap with sledge hammers. Wouldn't want to overdo it That just ain't right, no matter how you look at it.

HOWEVER ... just WHEN is it time to speak up? After we have another AOC on our hands? A useful idiot puppet for some subversive, leftwingnut organization. And I've got to say, that girl would have to go some to prove she's more retarded than AOC
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    She's mentally ill bro.
    Mentally ill...brainwashed / possessed ....someone screwed her up....she is way to heavy into politics for someone her age....*she always has a written script...

short video...

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Ok..here we go...another opinion...

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Ok..here we go...another opinion...

Dude nails it. And especially so about those that cry how we are not to criticize here because she is a child!!!
    So such people try to have it both ways- first she is serious and intelligently warning of this great catastrophe, then
    she is an innocent little child that should never be criticized!.
    Doesnt work like that liberal loons- if she is a little child then ignore her commentary, if she is a brilliant emerging
    adult that has some special powers to be bowed down to, that indicates she should be listened to and obeyed then
    stop it with the cover you try to give her against the righteous and true criticisms of her, her parents, her handlers that
    are using her and thereby advancing their damn scam...
    Liberals are idiots, she is being used, fools are defending her and idiots are trying to have it both ways- trying to
    have their cake and eat it to. Sickening to have to watch and even worse to have to endure if she gets the
    globalist agenda destructive crap she wants and moronically promotes..
    Cold hard, naked truth- try it sometimes, it is often called --R-E-A-L-I-T-Y...--Tyr.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

From what I can see she’s not mentally ill nor is she polished. She IS brainwashed, and being promoted by the left. But how many times do we have to see the same pic of her angry scrunched-up face? I get it, she’s oddly and over- expressively emotional. The more I see it, it’s just making me feel more sorry for her. Can we move on?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    My take: In Gunny's perfect World we could kneecap the parents, journalists and just about anyone associated with using children for this kind of crap with sledge hammers. Wouldn't want to overdo it That just ain't right, no matter how you look at it.

HOWEVER ... just WHEN is it time to speak up? After we have another AOC on our hands? A useful idiot puppet for some subversive, leftwingnut organization. And I've got to say, that girl would have to go some to prove she's more retarded than AOC
    Gunny the truth is this little mentally ill girl would have no power if the right just ignored her. Honestly , who cares if she skips school to float around the world screaming about a topic she doesn't understand? I still have my truck that gets 12 mpg , and she isn't going to change that at all.

Now , AOC is a different topic altogether since she is in politics in this country, she has real power, but I'm telling you she is not stupid. That is why she IS dangerous, so many people on the right think she's stupid. She isn't. She may not be rocket scientist material, but she is cunningly smart.

This little girl is just a Swedish version of David Hogg, a dumb kid who's being used by adults . And just like we saw with him, her 15 minutes of fame will soon pass.

11. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post