Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Children of the Corn and comments

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Seriously...she needs an Exorcist!

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 12-03-2019 at 08:16 PM.

4. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

and another could have been good topic ruined by two idiots posting nothing but stupid memes because they are too stupid to engage in the actual topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    and another could have been good topic ruined by two idiots posting nothing but stupid memes because they are too stupid to engage in the actual topic.

...how many times you gonna bitch about this? You dont like it... complain to the Mods...they tell us to stop posting memes...so be it...we will stop...Your all show no go comments have no effect...Unless the Mods / Jimmy do something.....One meme can equal a thousand words....and deals with the topic...

Pay attention:
    **Lets not make this back fourth garbage....You have a problem talk to the Mods....Now get on with your life...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

...how many times you gonna bitch about this? You dont like it... complain to the Mods...they tell us to stop posting memes...so be it...we will stop...Your all show no go comments have no effect...Unless the Mods / Jimmy do something.....One meme can equal a thousand words....and deals with the topic...

Pay attention:
    **Lets not make this back fourth garbage....You have a problem talk to the Mods....Now get on with your life...

You are too stupid for words

I didn't argue that the rules say you shouldn't post your stupid memes, so then why would I complain to the mods? But just as you can post your stupid memes, I can post that you're an idiot who posts stupid memes. Do you see how that works, stupid?

And a picture can say more than a 1,000 words, for example, your memes expose your stupidity far more than 1000 of your words would.

You are an idiot who has nothing of consequence to add to any discussion and so consequently you post childish and stupid memes which serve only to end any meaningful discussion on the topic by posters who being far smarter than you simply have no desire to interact with your stupidity. This isn't my opinion, this is fact backed up by the fact that the moment you or that other idiot post an idiotic meme thread after thread simply dies and people just post less and less.

This, however, is only to say that you are stupid, it is not to say that you are breaking board rules, so why then would I report you to the mods ? They are fully aware of how stupid you are without needing me to report it.

8. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Special note for the meme retards. I did NOT report your memes. Kath agreed that your memes are stupid and moved them of her own accord.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Special note for the meme retards. I did NOT report your memes. Kath agreed that your memes are stupid and moved them of her own accord.
    That is wrong, STTB.
    oved because of bickering, not memes

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Unless someone else fixes, I’ll do so tonight. Obviously I’m horrible at texting on phone.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And all was fine until YOU spoke up here. Seriously, if they annoy you, the memes, then move on by them or block images on this site or ignore members - many options - what I don't want is anyone telling others what they should or shouldn't post, which always, always, leads to issues. So why bother? Other than to ruin the thread yourself?

And others, sometimes a meme here or there is one thing, and I even like them myself from time to time, but they shouldn't be in every thread. Just a reminder. We have a humor section, a photography section, the lounge... that's where I post my "funnies" if you see them from time to time. But I don't like filling up discussion threads with them is all.

And again it comes down to IGNORING, physical or otherwise. Rather than bitch and moan or otherwise ruin threads somehow, ignore them. The entire community doesn't need to deal with issues as a result of folks refusing to do so.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Figured out who you are now...

Thank you for attending,Mr. Adam Schiff! Your Judge, Jury, and Hangman attitudes are noted.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And all was fine until YOU spoke up here. Seriously, if they annoy you, the memes, then move on by them or block images on this site or ignore members - many options - what I don't want is anyone telling others what they should or shouldn't post, which always, always, leads to issues. So why bother? Other than to ruin the thread yourself?

And others, sometimes a meme here or there is one thing, and I even like them myself from time to time, but they shouldn't be in every thread. Just a reminder. We have a humor section, a photography section, the lounge... that's where I post my "funnies" if you see them from time to time. But I don't like filling up discussion threads with them is all.

And again it comes down to IGNORING, physical or otherwise. Rather than bitch and moan or otherwise ruin threads somehow, ignore them. The entire community doesn't need to deal with issues as a result of folks refusing to do so.

Obviously everything is NOT fine around here and Jim you just called me out worse over criticizing these two fucking idiots for posting stupid memes than you did HPD for calling Kath a stupid slut (Wasn't that his EXACT words?)

Now I had a big response typed out, but after rereading it I realized that it would inappropriate and disrespectful of me to post my thoughts to you in public so I'll just say that if you wish to discuss further, you know where my inbox is , I will check it from time to time, but for the most part I'll join the other posters who rarely post because of the overall atmosphere of this board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I try not to participate on threads in the cage, I for one wish there wasn't a need to resort to having such.

I dislike many of the memes, I find them a substitute for any real observations on a topic, used in place of a poster that lacks the ability to post something useful. I understand that others feel differently. More importantly, the question was decided by the owner weeks ago. Thus, not worth arguing over.

HPDs nonsense post using the vile names, well he took his toys and once again headed to his barn or somewhere. While I appreciate those that wrote something to him, I usually can stand up to an internet bully. While he has zero basis for any truth in what he wrote of me; I had his post to verify what I wrote of his. LOL!

You were missed by others when you were gone, you add to the group. Jim just reiterated what he'd originally wrote regarding the memes. I moved the posts I did to get rid of the bickering and off topic. The rules state not to discuss moderation on the board-even in the cage. By implying that I moderated because of the memes and my personal feelings of them, well that broke the rule and also wasn't the case. I post as an individual, I moderate according to Jim's directives-he owns and pays for the board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I try not to participate on threads in the cage, I for one wish there wasn't a need to resort to having such.

I dislike many of the memes, I find them a substitute for any real observations on a topic, used in place of a poster that lacks the ability to post something useful. I understand that others feel differently. More importantly, the question was decided by the owner weeks ago. Thus, not worth arguing over.

HPDs nonsense post using the vile names, well he took his toys and once again headed to his barn or somewhere. While I appreciate those that wrote something to him, I usually can stand up to an internet bully. While he has zero basis for any truth in what he wrote of me; I had his post to verify what I wrote of his. LOL!

You were missed by others when you were gone, you add to the group. Jim just reiterated what he'd originally wrote regarding the memes. I moved the posts I did to get rid of the bickering and off topic. The rules state not to discuss moderation on the board-even in the cage. By implying that I moderated because of the memes and my personal feelings of them, well that broke the rule and also wasn't the case. I post as an individual, I moderate according to Jim's directives-he owns and pays for the board.

I fully admit that I posted that to get under the very thin skin of the meme retards. I , however plead innocent of deliberately breaking board rules. I push rules, I do not break them. I did not consider that trying to get them to believe the posts were moved because of the memes was discussing board moderation on the open board, and in fact I have seen several instances of other posters asking Jim or whomever why their posts were moved with no rebuke about breaking rules. I was just being an asshole. That's my defense, I'm not guilty of breaking board rules by reason of being an asshole LOL

I only returned because I likewise missed a few posters on here while I was away dealing with other things, and I appreciate the sentiment from you and a few others who have said similar.

Anyway , I have said my piece , and that's all I can do.

17. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Obviously everything is NOT fine around here and Jim you just called me out worse over criticizing these two fucking idiots for posting stupid memes than you did HPD for calling Kath a stupid slut (Wasn't that his EXACT words?)

Now I had a big response typed out, but after rereading it I realized that it would inappropriate and disrespectful of me to post my thoughts to you in public so I'll just say that if you wish to discuss further, you know where my inbox is , I will check it from time to time, but for the most part I'll join the other posters who rarely post because of the overall atmosphere of this board.
    You spoke up in public, it's my "job" to make it clear to the entire community what is acceptable and not. I often go directly to PM as I have with u many times, including 2 days ago... but this is a PERSISTENT issue of which I have asked ALL sides to stop and/or use the ignore button. Don't turn this around on me. Or you can try, but the community sees everything as much as I do. I'm just tired of threads getting killed, speaking for myself.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I stated from the get go that I'm not a fanatic meme fan, but to each their own. Should I be dumb and make a rule about posting images, and where, and when? It's called common sense. Some are fine, some do it often. You can disable images easily. You can place a member on ignore, goodbye memes, or you can do what many do and use the scroll wheel and be by it in an 1/18th of a second. But what does NOT work, is calling someone names because they posted a meme, or more than you like, as obviously that's going to only create drama.

20. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post