That's the little image that shows "DP" in your old URL bar, now in the tabs, and also the little image along with your bookmark. I had placed it a long time back, and it's simply a tiny image called favicon.ico, which was sized 16x16 and I ever had an issue. Well, still didn't have one, but I have a habit of hitting rabbit holes...

And this one brought me to a site checker which checked it out. How "wrong" could it be? A lot! I had no idea. Apparently Windows Tiles can use them (I use old Win 7 menu), Macs will use something different. IoS on the Apple phones is yet even more different, and they can add it like an app on the screen. The Android version of Chrome, it too needs a different one. Pinning it to the desktop as a link I guess? Mobile results pages for Google. Safari.... Supposed to not only have the 16x16 I had, but also the 32 and 48 versions for higher quality, whatever devices use them I guess. Apparently then different for older browsers and older versions of Ios and Macs.

** You will see the new lame one if you hit f5 and refresh your browser page, as favicons get cached and always pulled from there.

Anyway, so here are the results when you check. Prior to changes, ALL of them were wrong except for "classic, desktop browsers". And hidden right here - I know no one probably cares... or I wonder if anyone ever even noticed on those other things?