When she was a baby. And not yet eating me out of house and home. Not yet costing me my left leg to supply endless treats and chew toys. Before she grew to 55lbs and has eaten any poor wildlife that dares enter our yard. And yet I love her to death!!

The very moment I met her. Sharon got her for me the nigh before while we were still in the cabin. This was on our way home to Rick's house, stopped off and there was Sharon walking up the road with my new puppy!

She had a long day in Alaska, then a long flight to Chicago, then a mixed up hotel and off to the Marriott - and she was tuckered out!

Whhhhoooop, 15 minutes later and nap time was over! I love the ears, the only pic I have of them like this, and it's blurry.

Next was a flight from Chicago to Laguardia airport in NYC. She was thrilled to get a bit of freedom at the gate before the plane arrived/took off.

Got to the house and not long after she learned quickly how to lay down on the furniture!

And now.... you have to fight her for the bed, and she WILL win most of the time!! And if not, she'll just jump back on and smother you with love anyway!