Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Throwback Nikoh pictures

When she was a baby. And not yet eating me out of house and home. Not yet costing me my left leg to supply endless treats and chew toys. Before she grew to 55lbs and has eaten any poor wildlife that dares enter our yard. And yet I love her to death!!

The very moment I met her. Sharon got her for me the nigh before while we were still in the cabin. This was on our way home to Rick's house, stopped off and there was Sharon walking up the road with my new puppy!

She had a long day in Alaska, then a long flight to Chicago, then a mixed up hotel and off to the Marriott - and she was tuckered out!

Whhhhoooop, 15 minutes later and nap time was over! I love the ears, the only pic I have of them like this, and it's blurry.

Next was a flight from Chicago to Laguardia airport in NYC. She was thrilled to get a bit of freedom at the gate before the plane arrived/took off.

Got to the house and not long after she learned quickly how to lay down on the furniture!

And now.... you have to fight her for the bed, and she WILL win most of the time!! And if not, she'll just jump back on and smother you with love anyway!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, NT'sGirl, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, NT'sGirl, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

The one at the gate- so cute!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

what a sweet girl!! miss you guys you should come back for a visit!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

6. Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    what a sweet girl!! miss you guys you should come back for a visit!
    Miss you guys too!

Rick wanted me to come again this winter, but I truly want to come again this summer - and considering how I like to travel, and take 2 days added in, it ends up being costlier than it should be, but better for my health.

So I hope the home and cabin will be ready for me this year, a long way for me to show up and find you guys on vacation!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes Kathianne liked this post