Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default President Trump’s Approval Rating Jumps 5 Points in One Week

Thank you, Democrats!

And the media and 96% negative reporting... I could truly understand that if he was negative and or unsuccessful or whatever - but he has made a lot of strides in various areas, of which those MSM stations don't report, and they go negative anyway. The most skewed MSM ever, IMO. I used to be able to sit and choose cbs, nbc or abc and watch the latest news. Now I don't watch any, and no, not fox either. I have to rely on the internet and many destinations to get ALL the news and gain the truth. And it's not just about Trump, it's with a LOT anymore.

But in this case, everything wrapped up into one - is pissing off many Americans, of which is only helping Trump.

--

President Trump’s Approval Rating Jumps 5 Points in One Week After Democrats Announce Sham Impeachment!

Despite Pelosi’s sham impeachment proceedings President Trump’s approval rating reached 51% on Friday.

President Obama’s approval rating at the same time in his presidency was 45% – Six points behind President Trump’s number.

This is also despite national mainstream media reporting negatively on the highly successful President Trump 96% of the time.

Barack Obama had a cake walk with the media despite one of the worst records in US history.

At the beginning of last week President Trump’s approval rating was 46%.

After Pelosi announced her sham impeachment to hurt President Trump politically the president’s approval soared 5 points to 51%.
    Via Rasmussen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...m-impeachment/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

So maybe we can surmise that Americans are savvy enough to look at actual results instead of media and political bias.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    So maybe we can surmise that Americans are savvy enough to look at actual results instead of media and political bias.

No "Maybe" about it...Of Course...."Americans" are savvy enough.....as far as the Democrat Leftist are concerned...

.....One can surmise they will not be "savvy" enough..."Americans" have seen this over and over already and it is very easy to come to that conclusion....