Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Not sure what happened between these 2 posts, but the latter goes against the former. And I agree with your first post 100%. But IF he is in fact making no connections and what not that the facts show otherwise, then that harms his integrity if you ask me. And we have READ the text messages in just those 2 connected and KNOW they were SO politically biased against Trump that it wasn't even funny. Hence me agreeing with your first statement, only.

It's easy Jimmy. You can be a man of integrity and come to a different conclusion than me.

In fact , it probably makes sense given that just talking on this message board you and I can obviously see that those dirty fuckers were out to get Trump for political reasons, but as the IG , Horowitz needs to be MUCH more circumspect. What he actually said in his report was that he couldn't conclusively prove a political bias created the investigation. He didn't even say that people who were investigating were politically biased. It's dishonest people like Petey who try to make that claim.

It's really no different than when Comey said "we have examples of Hillary Clinton breakng the law, but we don't feel that she intended to, so no charges" and people like Petey interpreted it as Comey says Hillary didn't break the law. Well, no that isn't what he said at all.

Same thing here, ALL Horowitz said was that he found no evidence that the original investigation into Carter Page was began out of malice due to political bias.

I believe that is the height of integrity to say "we can't prove this"

contrast that to the Democrats running the shit show of a impeachment running around for the last 3 years they have at no point stated "we found no evidence to support_________" in regards to Trump , or anyone related to him. THAT is a lack of integrity.