Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Jimmy, I said this to you in private but I'll say it on the open board as well.

Responding to me in a thread and making accusations and then closing the thread so I couldn't respond was a chickenshit move bro.

You accused me of making veiled comments about other posters. How long you known me bro? I don't veil my comments about other posters. The title of the thread was "what would you say if Melania Trump call you right now" and I responded that I would apologize for the assholes on the left and the creepers on the right. Then made a few other general comments about creepy conservatives who say creepy things about Melania. You then accused me of taking shots at posters on the board because I mentioned creepy people on the right. How come you also didn't accuse me of taking shots at assholes on the left who I ALSO mentioned in my original comment?

This is a shockingly clear case of you jumping to conclusions in defense of a poster who you thought was being attacked when no such thing was being done.

I await your apology.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I await your apology.
    I hope you haven't been holding your breath waiting on this.

I had actually written a lengthy reply, and just deleted it. I'm not fighting, not even in here. Suffice to say, if you magically lived this long without air, either move on over the a life support system or come up for a breath.

Anyway, coming public against the rules to discuss a staff decision really won't get you any response you think you're going to get.

You're welcome to move forward if you like too!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Oh for Pete's sake...

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

4. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Fwiw, it's over and done, that was like a week ago. And I think he's posted since even. I'm just replying since I never saw it, I don't think, and also messin with him.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Fwiw, it's over and done, that was like a week ago. And I think he's posted since even. I'm just replying since I never saw it, I don't think, and also messin with him.

I wasn't talking about your moderator actions, of which I don't think you even took any in that thread, I was talking about you as a poster jumping to conclusions as to what I meant .

Also, I certainly never threatened to stop posting if I didn't get my way. I'm not HPD.

Also, you're not the only one who just enjoys messing with people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I wasn't talking about your moderator actions, of which I don't think you even took any in that thread, I was talking about you as a poster jumping to conclusions as to what I meant .

Also, I certainly never threatened to stop posting if I didn't get my way. I'm not HPD.

Keep me otta this you dickless faggot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

Thought I was on ignore? Or will this be another case where you attack me and then I respond you place me on ignore and whine to Jimmy that I attacked you while you were ignoring me LOL

Dickless faggot eh? I guess that's better than when you called Kath a skanky slut, but my God man .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good, now please just keep it in here, all I ever ask of you guys. And I agree no reason to bring someone into things.... but keep it here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Good, now please just keep it in here, all I ever ask of you guys. And I agree no reason to bring someone into things.... but keep it here.

I'm sure he's already placed me back on ignore and you have a whine incoming

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Lord, please give the world a sense of humor this Christmas. Amen.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

12. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Lord, please give the world a sense of humor this Christmas. Amen.

I'm all about the season. I have asked the Lord to give HPD one of two things for Christmas either

A) A unicorn

or

B) A woman who wasn't made of silicon and or didn't charge HPD by the hour for her company

The Lord responded to me "what color Unicorn does HPD want?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thought I was on ignore? Or will this be another case where you attack me and then I respond you place me on ignore and whine to Jimmy that I attacked you while you were ignoring me LOL

Dickless faggot eh? I guess that's better than when you called Kath a skanky slut, but my God man .
    I put you're ignorant, coward ass on ignore to keep the peace on the rest of the board, you know, where you seem to lack all self control.

Kathy insulted me FIRST, as is the case 99% of the time. I RESPOND to someone else giving me shit. I give what I get.

Whining? You seem to be doing a real good job of that here, in the whiny, bitchy little cry baby thread YOU started.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I put you're ignorant, coward ass on ignore to keep the peace on the rest of the board, you know, where you seem to lack all self control.

Kathy insulted me FIRST, as is the case 99% of the time. I RESPOND to someone else giving me shit. I give what I get.

Whining? You seem to be doing a real good job of that here, in the whiny, bitchy little cry baby thread YOU started.
    It's in the past and should stay there - but please leave staff out of this one. I don't want others reeled in where they haven't invited themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Abbey has a point. It's Christmas. Can't this whole thing be a thing of the past, at least until 2020 rings in? I'd rather not have to deal with anything, from anyone, and have to get involved, or see others feud or anything negative you can think of. A few weeks of peace this time of year is great for everyone. I've been trying to play Christmas music and keep in the mood, even if the world doesn't want to cooperate. Anyway, the board is rather small, I'm sure our community can do without all the negativity for a few weeks.

18. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Abbey Marie liked this post