Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I thought the CAGE was where we all had FREE WILL to HASH IT... NOW WE CAN'T? We have to be NICE IN HERE NOW TOO? We can't AIR IT ALL OUT?

WTF?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I thought the CAGE was where we all had FREE WILL to HASH IT... NOW WE CAN'T? We have to be NICE IN HERE NOW TOO? We can't AIR IT ALL OUT?

WTF?

Jimmy didn't say you COULD'NT air it out in here you ignorant fuck, he merely asked that we didn't at least until after Christmas

You're so stupid that even Maxine Waters can legitimately claim to be smarter than you.

And with that, my Christmas present to Jimmy begins as this is the last I will post to or about HPD until after the New Year.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

WTF?
    Again, right as I write this, I have about a 8 paragraph long reply to this covering every aspect possible. But I'm going to delete it as I know it will be read and taken wrong.

Bottom line - NOTHING you wrote above came out of my mouth or fingers. I simply see it wrong as bringing folks into a fight thread that have nothing to do with it, just as Sttab brought you in for no reason. The cage is here for exactly the reason I stated about a million times now. If folks are in a thread and it goes south, take the fighting down to the cage. But that shouldn't mean go to the cage and bring in folks over the past, and/or when they did nothing at all. It's called preventing fights and preventing complaints from people who don't want to fight. But I'll make it clearer - Kath is not going to interact with you, basically on ignore. And as I have told ALL of you from the get go, if someone does the right thing and uses the ignore features, then I will step in if someone starts anyway. Now I saw no reason for her being brought in - but it hasn't been brought to your attention at all about her decision. But now you know.

But what matters is, the cage is to come to when threads go south. I think it's dumb to try and bring in other people who aren't involved. I don't know why that leads to half caps public complaint - but your comparison is invalid.

Another member here was actually banned for bringing up the past and shit you have done, and I stepped in instantly and that member has never been around since.

And from your reply to Sttab, didn't seem like you were too fond of being brought up for no reason? I thought he was a dickless fag for bringing your name up? Point being, you didn't like it when it happened to you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Jimmy didn't say you COULD'NT air it out in here you ignorant fuck, he merely asked that we didn't at least until after Christmas

You're so stupid that even Maxine Waters can legitimately claim to be smarter than you.

And with that, my Christmas present to Jimmy begins as this is the last I will post to or about HPD until after the New Year.

Please, enough. I fucking hate coming here when this fighting bullshit is going on. You 2 think its a cowards way out using the ignore feature - go ahead and fight and ruin threads and then take shit out on me when shit gets moved to the cage and then take shit out on me when I get sick of it.

I wish I could share my PM box with everyone, and how many I get per week, and how many are related to fights over the years and REFUSING to EVER ignore one another, let alone permanently. Not in reference to anyone in particular - but I sometimes would LOVE to see how others would handle such things hitting them literally non-stop. Again, no on in particular, just a collection over the years - but I guess some would just ban everyone for breathing. Some would eliminate all moderation. Some will encourage deleting the ignore function. Some would encourage daily fighting contests. REAL easy for everyone that just wants to come and fight and leave and let me clean up the pieces and take the heat for everything, while refusing at all to help themselves.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Kathianne, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please, enough. I fucking hate coming here when this fighting bullshit is going on. You 2 think its a cowards way out using the ignore feature - go ahead and fight and ruin threads and then take shit out on me when shit gets moved to the cage and then take shit out on me when I get sick of it.

I wish I could share my PM box with everyone, and how many I get per week, and how many are related to fights over the years and REFUSING to EVER ignore one another, let alone permanently. Not in reference to anyone in particular - but I sometimes would LOVE to see how others would handle such things hitting them literally non-stop. Again, no on in particular, just a collection over the years - but I guess some would just ban everyone for breathing. Some would eliminate all moderation. Some will encourage deleting the ignore function. Some would encourage daily fighting contests. REAL easy for everyone that just wants to come and fight and leave and let me clean up the pieces and take the heat for everything, while refusing at all to help themselves.

That is bullshit Jimmy. I've told you publicly and privately, and anyone who's posted with me knows this to be true. I LIKE the fighting, I like to call stupid people stupid and get them so worked up that they going crying to mommy. But I have never NOT ONCE asked you publicly or privately to do anything to any poster. I've never whined to you when another poster flamed me. Hell, you had an Admin and 6 posters gang up on me earlier this year and I didn't send you one one single PM about it, not one. Because I know I'm a dick and dick's gonna get flamed, it's part of it.

I consider us to be friends, and this isn't going to change that as far as I'm concerned, but don't lump ME in with the whiny faggots who complain to you when they cause trouble and get trouble back in spades, because I don't do that. God sake's man I have told you on the open board that I think you take that shit too heart too much and that when the whiners start whining you should just tell them to fuck off rather than pleading with people to get along and such. It's as simple as that.

Hell, I've never even complained when one of my posts has moved from the board to the cage , it's your board you're free to move whatever you want wherever you want as far as I'm concerned. You're free to tell me to shut the fuck up if you want Its YOUR board, and I have never asked you , or demanded, that you moderate in ANY specific way. EVER about ANYTHING.

I resent you grouping me in with those whiny faggots.

And you're right, I do think using the ignore function is a pussy coward move. Even a bigger pussy coward move to flip people on and off ignore so that you can attack them whenever you feel like it and then hide behind "I had them on ignore" when it suits you, but.............

edited to add, I forgot I did once start a thread about banning that lying queer Petey. So I can't say I never asked for anything.
    Last edited by STTAB; 12-18-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Again, right as I write this, I have about a 8 paragraph long reply to this covering every aspect possible. But I'm going to delete it as I know it will be read and taken wrong.

Bottom line - NOTHING you wrote above came out of my mouth or fingers. I simply see it wrong as bringing folks into a fight thread that have nothing to do with it, just as Sttab brought you in for no reason. The cage is here for exactly the reason I stated about a million times now. If folks are in a thread and it goes south, take the fighting down to the cage. But that shouldn't mean go to the cage and bring in folks over the past, and/or when they did nothing at all. It's called preventing fights and preventing complaints from people who don't want to fight. But I'll make it clearer - Kath is not going to interact with you, basically on ignore. And as I have told ALL of you from the get go, if someone does the right thing and uses the ignore features, then I will step in if someone starts anyway. Now I saw no reason for her being brought in - but it hasn't been brought to your attention at all about her decision. But now you know.

But what matters is, the cage is to come to when threads go south. I think it's dumb to try and bring in other people who aren't involved. I don't know why that leads to half caps public complaint - but your comparison is invalid.

Another member here was actually banned for bringing up the past and shit you have done, and I stepped in instantly and that member has never been around since.

And from your reply to Sttab, didn't seem like you were too fond of being brought up for no reason? I thought he was a dickless fag for bringing your name up? Point being, you didn't like it when it happened to you.
    Thank you, Jim. I will not involve myself with poster, unless said poster chooses to bring up hateful, prejudiced types of titles which do NOT encourage discussion but reactions. If said poster had looked through his hateful thread, he'd have found I did watch/listen to some of it, which was the rantings of an idiot. We choose those we follow.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Thank you, Jim. I will not involve myself with poster, unless said poster chooses to bring up hateful, prejudiced types of titles which do NOT encourage discussion but reactions. If said poster had looked through his hateful thread, he'd have found I did watch/listen to some of it, which was the rantings of an idiot. We choose those we follow.
    That's one way to handle it I guess. I personally prefer to attack and antogonize said poster until he or she begs for mercy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That is bullshit Jimmy. I've told you publicly and privately, and anyone who's posted with me knows this to be true. I LIKE the fighting, I like to call stupid people stupid and get them so worked up that they going crying to mommy. But I have never NOT ONCE asked you publicly or privately to do anything to any poster. I've never whined to you when another poster flamed me. Hell, you had an Admin and 6 posters gang up on me earlier this year and I didn't send you one one single PM about it, not one. Because I know I'm a dick and dick's gonna get flamed, it's part of it.

I consider us to be friends, and this isn't going to change that as far as I'm concerned, but don't lump ME in with the whiny faggots who complain to you when they cause trouble and get trouble back in spades, because I don't do that. God sake's man I have told you on the open board that I think you take that shit too heart too much and that when the whiners start whining you should just tell them to fuck off rather than pleading with people to get along and such. It's as simple as that.

Hell, I've never even complained when one of my posts has moved from the board to the cage , it's your board you're free to move whatever you want wherever you want as far as I'm concerned. You're free to tell me to shut the fuck up if you want Its YOUR board, and I have never asked you , or demanded, that you moderate in ANY specific way. EVER about ANYTHING.

I resent you grouping me in with those whiny faggots.

And you're right, I do think using the ignore function is a pussy coward move. Even a bigger pussy coward move to flip people on and off ignore so that you can attack them whenever you feel like it and then hide behind "I had them on ignore" when it suits you, but.............

edited to add, I forgot I did once start a thread about banning that lying queer Petey. So I can't say I never asked for anything.
    I spoke of no one directly, so once again shove your bullshit comment. And you are JUST AS MUCH guilty for these issues. Complaining to me or whatever has nothing to do with that. It takes 2 to tango, and you enjoy messing with people. So don't take an innocent act.

So all you do with the whiny fag comments and pussy and coward comments - is make yourself 100% equally guilty for a lot of these problems. And while my reply was in general about things I receive over the years - it doesn't change the fact that you SHOULD be lumped in with anyone involved in the endless feuds.

I thought it was quite clear that my post was in reference to many folks over time. But that's the case. But NO ONE is ANY BETTER than the other when it comes to fighting, feuding, personal BS and things that either ruin threads, and things ending up in my lap. I've explained why I have an issue with all of this over time with many members over those different times. I explain about how members refusing to do this or that to help themselves in a situation, or continuing with certain things - and how it kills MY time coming here. And then folks refuse and continue anyway. Which to ME means a total lack of respect. You know, quite frankly, I sometimes see it as members knowing things piss me off, know I stated endless times how it kills threads and a good time for others, how it;s not fair to stick me in the middle and a lot lot lot more. And yet, nothing changes. And in case you once again need clarification - that is in reference to ALL folks over time and the same endless feuding issues.

Once again, no one in particular at all, just thinking out loud from over the years...

How hard is it truly to simply ignore someone? Whether that be manually or with the button.
    Just how truly hard is it to hit the scroll button and spend .00765 seconds to move to the cage instead of ruining political threads?
    How hard is it to KEEP things in there?
    How hard is it to try and not bring in others, for whatever and any reason?
    Why the desire to fight or whatever some call it, no matter what?

Is it really that important to folks, to be able to fight and go personal with other members, no matter where it may arise? That it takes precedent and anything interfering with that "may" end up with someone bailing from the board? Having "everyone has a voice" and then allowing for that, was meant originally to mean that no matter ones stance, speak up. State whatever the fuck you want about politicians and daily news and what not. And if one must must must fight, simply do so in the fight area. But then even that leads to more issues. <----- for yet even further clarification, that is not directed at ANYONE in particular. I'm speaking from years of experiences with these issues and many a member.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Please, let's just leave it alone. And if any of us should ignore the other, and then I therefore state things to the other to prevent problems, then its not fair to involving them in any posts, even if indirectly. I told HPD now what your stance is regarding interaction, and lets just leave it at that please. This whole thing is going to fester, as things always do. I know you are clarifying your stance, but it only adds to things at this point.

I had like 12 posts/articles lined up that I wanted to post or discuss today. But what happens for ME anyway, is that I login and get nailed with PM's and then see cage stuff. By the time I am done replying, I started closing all windows around me out of frustration, only harming myself of course. Not you, not anyone - just another clarification from myself and what happens often.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I spoke of no one directly, so once again shove your bullshit comment. And you are JUST AS MUCH guilty for these issues. Complaining to me or whatever has nothing to do with that. It takes 2 to tango, and you enjoy messing with people. So don't take an innocent act.

So all you do with the whiny fag comments and pussy and coward comments - is make yourself 100% equally guilty for a lot of these problems. And while my reply was in general about things I receive over the years - it doesn't change the fact that you SHOULD be lumped in with anyone involved in the endless feuds.

I thought it was quite clear that my post was in reference to many folks over time. But that's the case. But NO ONE is ANY BETTER than the other when it comes to fighting, feuding, personal BS and things that either ruin threads, and things ending up in my lap. I've explained why I have an issue with all of this over time with many members over those different times. I explain about how members refusing to do this or that to help themselves in a situation, or continuing with certain things - and how it kills MY time coming here. And then folks refuse and continue anyway. Which to ME means a total lack of respect. You know, quite frankly, I sometimes see it as members knowing things piss me off, know I stated endless times how it kills threads and a good time for others, how it;s not fair to stick me in the middle and a lot lot lot more. And yet, nothing changes. And in case you once again need clarification - that is in reference to ALL folks over time and the same endless feuding issues.

Once again, no one in particular at all, just thinking out loud from over the years...

How hard is it truly to simply ignore someone? Whether that be manually or with the button.
    Just how truly hard is it to hit the scroll button and spend .00765 seconds to move to the cage instead of ruining political threads?
    How hard is it to KEEP things in there?
    How hard is it to try and not bring in others, for whatever and any reason?
    Why the desire to fight or whatever some call it, no matter what?

Is it really that important to folks, to be able to fight and go personal with other members, no matter where it may arise? That it takes precedent and anything interfering with that "may" end up with someone bailing from the board? Having "everyone has a voice" and then allowing for that, was meant originally to mean that no matter ones stance, speak up. State whatever the fuck you want about politicians and daily news and what not. And if one must must must fight, simply do so in the fight area. But then even that leads to more issues. <----- for yet even further clarification, that is not directed at ANYONE in particular. I'm speaking from years of experiences with these issues and many a member.

You know what bro. I'm about tired of this. I've tried to remain on friendly terms with you even during a disagreement and you have taken every opportunity to be an asshole about it.

This very thread was started over you misinterpreting a post of mine . I was halfway kidding when I created the thread, you could have defused that situation by saying "oh okay well I misunderstood your post" and you know that would have been the end of it, cuz I've never complained about you or anyone else moving a post of mine..I simply wanted to make you aware that you misread my post. But no, you couldn't do that could , instead you had to be an ass. Which you know I can appreciate someone being an just to be an ass, but at some point things go from being an ass to things being serious and you just went there.

YOU quoted ME and started making complaints about posters whining to you. ANY reasonable person would have concluded as I did, that you were suggesting that I whined to you. Otherwise why quote me? Maybe that was NOT your intent, possibly I misread. But you could have just responded "you misread asshole, I didnt' mean YOU whine" and I would have felt like a dick and moved on. But that isn't what you did is it, instead you called my complaint bullshit and then listing other issues.

And this thread is IN the cage, the area where you repeatedly say fights belong, and then you complain about fights in the cage.

Jim this forum is deader than a Christmas goose and yet I and a few others continue to post here. Why? For me it's about relationships of a sort. The one I have with you, or with Kath, or Abbey or even with that crusty old Gunny. I don't come here for the conversation, there hardly is any. I don't come here just to throttle the few idiots who do post here, though that is fun. I come here for the friendship.

But friends don't create a situation where one friend thinks they are owed an apology and the other friend calls their feelings bullshit. So , I now see that feeling of friendship was one sided which completely erodes my reasons for coming here in the first place.

This has nothing to do with the way the board is ran, or the number of posters, or who's posted what or anything else, and no I'm not angling for an apology or for anyone to ask me to stay . This is simply to say that although this board is small it has its unique charms compared to other boards, but one of those has been removed as far as I'm concerned.

Yall have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You know what bro. I'm about tired of this.
    Don't know what to tell you then. THIS is ALWAYS what happens when folks take the "brave" way out and demand to fight and start shit, and then do just that. Then it's somehow MY fault.

Nah, don't work that way. You guys say the same crap, then folks get involved, and then folks state they are leaving. All of that rather than ignore folks. All of that because "I" won't be the bad guy and get in the middle of grammar school BS.

The ENTIRE problem here is many folks over the years that DEMAND to be able to fight, then sit back and fucking complain when shit goes down they don't like and then they are bailing.

You're tired of it? Join the group. Gonna bail? Adio-fucking-os.

And anyone else that DEMANDS the ability to fight, REFUSE to help themselves in ANYWAY possible, sit back and constantly complain about others and then find absolute joy in the fighting and personal BS and then laugh and/or complain when others leave, the board is small, and any other complaint that arises. The door is all the way at the top right of the board, and it states "Log Out".

I have worked endlessly and hard to keep EVERYONE here happy, and spent much $$$ over the years. Extremely little to no moderation. A place for politics and a place for venting. And still not good enough and still demands are made and still an unused ignore buttons for years and years and years - and 99.999999999% of the time - it ends up with me slowly getting my inbox filled, whether demands or complaints, then shit continues, then comes the complaining. And how many of those folks over the years have actually tried to help themselves as I try to help? One, maybe 2?

Leaving or stating so doesn't intimidate me. You'll notice it never has before and I'd rather the place slowly died off before I change my values and my desire to make the place decent for EVERYONE. And so be it. If that's not good enough for folks, then it is what it is. But I'm NOT going to sit back and take all of this all the time from the Brave who MUST fight or bail.

/End of thread - and whatever else fails, so be it. Thank those who love the fight, love the fight more, completely hate the ignore button with passions, and those who simply must fight. I get it, some want to fight or they won't be happy. There are other places where folks can find that. But we're obviously croaking here, and I guess my fault for refusing to listen to everyone and allow for chaos ad fights to rule the day. And in the end, it's those very things bringing the place to an end.

/So thread done - And /Jim is done.

13. Thanks icansayit thanked this post