Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Tlaib blames white supremacy in shootings - by 2 black suspects

When I call her a dang idiot - it's for dang good reason - because she is an idiot!!

--

Rashida Tlaib Blames ‘White Supremacy’ for Jersey City Murders

Antisemitic Rep. Rashida Talib (D-MI) falsely blamed white supremacy for Tuesday’s heinous murders in Jersey City that targeted Jews.

"This is heartbreaking,” Tlaib tweeted, a little before 7 a.m. on Thursday. “White supremacy kills.”

Tlaib then deleted her tweet without comment and without explaining what made her believe this lie and then spread it a full day after the actual attackers had been identified as 47-year-old David Andersen and 50-year-old Francine Grahm, both of whom were black.

Tuesday’s rampage resulted in four murders. After killing Anderson and Grahm in a massive gun battle, police say they found antisemitic posts written by the suspects online. There was also a manifesto left in their car.

Local media reports say that Anderson was once associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites, a black nationalist group made up of racists and antisemites who made the news this year after they were caught on camera hurling homophobic and racist slurs at a group of students from Covington Catholic High School.

To the surprise of no one, America’s fake media smeared the innocent students as racists and portrayed the black nationalists in the most sympathetic light possible.

Anyway, this is all old news. Everyone knew all of this yesterday, and yet a full day later, Social Justice Warrior Tlaib is blaming white supremacists???

Well, maybe Tlaib has found something she loves more than how much she loves smearing Jews — spreading fake news.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-city-murders/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I read a different article on same, couldn’t stop laughing!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I think we need to commission a study to determine whether people who are congenital liars become Democrats, or is becoming a liar something that just naturally occurs when one becomes a Democrat? These people are the most outrageously dishonest people I've ever seen in my life, and it just keeps getting worse and worse.

If my child lied to me the way these Democrats have been, I'd beat his or her ass.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I think we need to commission a study to determine whether people who are congenital liars become Democrats, or is becoming a liar something that just naturally occurs when one becomes a Democrat? These people are the most outrageously dishonest people I've ever seen in my life, and it just keeps getting worse and worse.

If my child lied to me the way these Democrats have been, I'd beat his or her ass.
    I'd like to think her continued actions and lies would eventually catch up with her at the election box office. And I hope she gets it, same as AOC who likes the media but ignores NY & Omar, who seems loyal to everything Islam while condemning everything American.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I mean c'mon, even the SPLC has Black Hebrew Israelites listed as a black supremacy group/hate group. It's obvious Tlaib didn't even read about a major anti-Semite attack, just blamed white supremacists. Backfire.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks Gunny, STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I dunno ... is she dumber than the people you KNOW are out there that believe her?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I dunno ... is she dumber than the people you KNOW are out there that believe her?

Gunny, I've been telling you this for years. People like AOC , Omar, Talib, SChiff, Pelosi, etc etc. They are NOT dumb. They are actually very smart. They KNOW just how stupid their voters are and thus they can say any crazy shit and dumb Democrat voters will just nod and say "yep, that's true"

14. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I guess @petey was just too busy with clients to find the one minute it would have taken to come into this thread and post that Tlaib should keep her racist comments to herself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Gunny, I've been telling you this for years. People like AOC , Omar, Talib, SChiff, Pelosi, etc etc. They are NOT dumb. They are actually very smart. They KNOW just how stupid their voters are and thus they can say any crazy shit and dumb Democrat voters will just nod and say "yep, that's true"
    I do and don't agree. It's case by case with me.

For instance, I think AOC is a straight up puppet for whatever that stupid anarchist bunch of lefties she's fronting for is. Not much original thought, nor knowledge. Just a dingbat parrot.

Omar and Tlaib are the same. Mouthpieces for radical Islam that got a toe in the door. Just the front for definitely much larger and sinister organizations than they are. And they are obvious. Both are out to subvert the US, the Constitution and our beliefs at every turn because the part I WHOLLY agree on is the dumbasses that listen to and believe the hatred and bile they spew.

I don't even remember the name of the other black woman attributed to the group. She's like their token black I don't recall hearing her do much of anything but nod her head at whatever any of the other 3 are saying.

I just can't relate to people being stupid enough to not see them for what they are and/or believe the crap they're selling. I know it must be so, but it's hard for a logical person to accept.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I do and don't agree. It's case by case with me.

For instance, I think AOC is a straight up puppet for whatever that stupid anarchist bunch of lefties she's fronting for is. Not much original thought, nor knowledge. Just a dingbat parrot.

Omar and Tlaib are the same. Mouthpieces for radical Islam that got a toe in the door. Just the front for definitely much larger and sinister organizations than they are. And they are obvious. Both are out to subvert the US, the Constitution and our beliefs at every turn because the part I WHOLLY agree on is the dumbasses that listen to and believe the hatred and bile they spew.

I don't even remember the name of the other black woman attributed to the group. She's like their token black I don't recall hearing her do much of anything but nod her head at whatever any of the other 3 are saying.

I just can't relate to people being stupid enough to not see them for what they are and/or believe the crap they're selling. I know it must be so, but it's hard for a logical person to accept.
    I'm not saying they are book smart on what they are talking about. I'm saying they have street smarts. They know exactly how to con people into giving them power and prestige that they have not merited.

Washington DC is built on that kinda smart. The other, not so much.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

They aren't stupid per se, but they definitely think the rest of us are.

Which may actually mean they are​ stupid.

Maybe it's just one big circle of stupid. Uggh.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    They aren't stupid per se, but they definitely think the rest of us are.

Which may actually mean they are​ stupid.

Maybe it's just one big circle of stupid. Uggh.

They don't think YOU are stupid Abbey. They simply do not care what we think at all. They have built their entire voter base on STUPID. They don't want people who think at all. I mean just a small amount of critical thinking utterly destroys every argument the Democrats make right now, so if you think , they are not interested in your vote. They cater to stupid, and they do it on purpose.